Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#326423 by Tim Atem Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:24 pm
reply-to: HON JOHNSOM DAVID ESQ - [email protected]
phone number: +229-99527582

Attn: My Dear,

Compliments of the Season

I am Hon. Johnson Davids Esq. the human right activist, legal luminary and financial consultant attorney who is reliable and capable of handling all your financial matters and getting your approved fund released to you without extra payment than required after I have finalized all the legal paper works in your full names as the sole beneficiary.

Be advised that you are having difficulties in receiving the fund simply because no genuine legal government classified documents was done legally in your full names to back up the claim and transfer of your gazette partial payment of $6.5 Million United States dollars only as statutorily approved.

Ask me how we will tackle and resolve this issue amicably and I will tell you in details so that you will receive the Government approved Original classified document for you to receive the partial approved $6.5 Million United States dollars only without any error or you paying through your nose any longer.

Kindly reconfirm your personal info as thus:
1. Your Full Names:
2. Cell Number:
3. Occupation:

Email me through my personal email address{[email protected]} Caution Alert: Go ahead and change your password to a new one and be free from any act of fraudulent access into your mail account unlawfully by internet hackers. Hope this is well understood?

Best Wishes
Hon.Johnson Davids Esq
Cotonou , Republic Du Benin
Phone: +229-99-52-75-82

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement