Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#327105 by AlanJones Thu May 04, 2017 11:44 pm
From: U.S HOMELAND SECURITY - "jfkelly6391."@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp
Reply-to: "U.S HOMELAND SECURITY" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12027345854

I'm Hon. John F. Kelly , the new Secretary of the U.S Department of Homeland Security(DHS) 3801 Nebraska Avenue NW, Washington DC, I assumed office on the 20th of January 2017, as appointed by President Donald J Trump, I met here a transaction file of a contractual Inheritance fund which has your name as the Beneficiary( A consignment box containing a fiscal cash of $4.5 million, Four million five hundred thousand United States Dollars ) has been left for claim, I therefore contacted you for a possible and immediate delivery of the said fund to you as the beneficiary.
Kindly reconfirm to me:

Your Full name:
Phone number:
Home Address
Nearest Airport:

Feel Free to Text or Call me at +1(202)734-5854 if you found this email confusing or complicated

I will be looking forward to Hearing from you As soon as Possible

Best Regards

Honorable Gen. John .F. Kelly
The Secretary Of the U.S
Department of Homeland
Security Washington D.C
Office Address: 3801
Nebraska Ave NW, Washinton
D.C, 2017 USA.
Tell: +1(202)734-5854

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement