Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#327366 by Mike Wilson Sun May 07, 2017 10:36 am
www.beautybassethound.com

Fake breeder site

Email: [email protected]
Call or Text Us: +1 702-625-9226

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.
The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#334268 by capio7 Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:50 am
After they claim your puppy will be delivered they hit you up for more money with this email. BEWARE

https://www.pehub.com/wp-content/upload ... cd22b7.jpg

Dear Client,
INFORMATION ABOUT

THE SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF YOUR BASSET HOUND PUPPY

The Canine 6Way Single Dose

Syringe Puppy Vaccine

Dear Client ,
We are sorry to let you know that your puppy has been held at the Transit Office in Kentucky. We have tried to handle the situation without informing you but the situation has not change. Due to the effect of the weather and stress your puppy needs to get the following vaccines before the delivery can proceed to your location . Below you will see the reasons which shall be viewed below .

We could not transport your puppy from Kentucky for the fact that your puppy needs updated Vaccines for parvovirus, distemper, adenovirus and rabies and the animal welfare pet department wants to quarantine the puppy if the puppy is not vaccinated. Also due to the stress and weather changes the puppy needs the vaccine. We have been there trying to solve the problem all this while.
Your City does not also permit the transportation of non parvovirus, distemper, adenovirus and rabies puppy in its Cities without a Rabies Vaccine paper work ..
Read the term below for more information .

Vaccinating your dog is the surest way to protect him from some of the most prevalent canine diseases. A puppy receives initial immunities from his mother, but after that he's on his own, and that's where vaccinations come in.
Vaccines for parvovirus, distemper, adenovirus and rabies are generally considered core vaccines. Most states require that all dogs be vaccinated for rabies annually. Non-core vaccines include parainfluenza and Bordatella bronchiseptica -- both meant to prevent kennel cough -- Borrelia burgdorferi for lyme disease, leptospirosis, coronavisrus, hepatitis, Giardia, measles, rattlesnake, and many more. The traditional practice is to vaccinate puppies at six weeks, nine weeks, 11 weeks, and fifteen weeks of age, then go to an annual shot. Nursing puppies receive immunities from their mother’s milk. Any immunities still present from nursing will render the vaccines ineffective, so the vaccines are administered frequently until it can be assumed that no antibodies are left over from nursing to prevent any gaps in protection.

All the above vaccines have been given to your puppy so that he can be free to enter into your state without a state prohibitions and also he is free from the above name infections . The cost of all the above vaccines and administering them has amounted to $650 for your puppy thus .

.INSULIN SHOT INTRODUCTION.

We also had to administer an insulin shot for your puppy due to the fact that the weather is very poor and so we need the metabolism rate of the puppy to react faster and more effectively in this time of poor weather which thus amounts to $250 per puppy .

Your City Customs will not also confirm the puppy to get into your state without your City permit for the puppy , We have paid for all the tarrifs of for the City`s permit and it did cost us $150

As a Result ,
you are to send the sum of $650+$250+150 = $1050 to the company for the above caring for your puppy .
Also , you are not to worry for the fact that you are spending all this money for the puppy.

Reasons Why Your Puppy Need The Above Treatment Before Transportation from Kentucky .

1.Your puppy need the above treatments first for their own health and well being and it is against
THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF PETS AND LIVE STOCKS
to ship puppy without all vaccinations of the puppy and any defaulter of this act is even due to a fine of $10.000

2.Secondly , your puppy need the above shots or vaccines to be able to get into your State without these vaccines , your puppy will be Quarantined at by the customs of your State and you will spend about $6000 for all this puppy before you have them into your state .
3. Your puppy will not have full contact and interaction with other puppy at our transport Agency without having all these vaccines for fear of contamination .

NB
ALL THIS PAPERS HAVE BEEN CREATED , ALL WE NEED NOW IS TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT OF THE MONEY AND THEN WE SHALL SHIP THE PUPPY TO YOUR HOUSE IF YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT WITHIN THE NEXT 2 HOURS AND YOU WILL HAVE THE PUPPY AT YOUR LOCATION.

NOTE:: IT WILL BE HOME DELIVERY NOW BECAUSE WE HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME. YOU WONT PAY ANY EXTRA FEE FOR HOME DELIVERY ANYMORE.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CO-OPERATION
MANAGEMENT
#334272 by capio7 Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:13 am
This is the email one would recieve after contacting them:

Hello,
Accept greetings from Stunning Basset hound home (http://beautybassethound.com/). Rowdy is still available and current on all shots. All our puppies have completed all basic obedience/behavioral training and ready for new home. Prior to making this transition, we always request that all interested person should address a few of our worries/concerns and know what we expect
of you when you become a new owner of our baby ,We accept deposits to reserve puppies .
First of all, We do NOT place our pup in homes where they will just be breeding and making money without proper care and adequate medical attention. In addition to the importance of medical attention, we do NOT let our pup go into homes where the would live permanently outside! Furthermore, we will NOT place our pup with anyone who has
any history of child or animal abuse!
We advise our potential buying families to take time and educate themselves on how to properly care for their unique new Basset Hound baby pups. As long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your homes with the pup, we will consider placing our puppy in your home, regardless of your location.
We are located here in ( 1310 N 26th St, Richmond, VA 23223) so we will have to ship the puppy to you if and only if you're not local. we consider shipping as an option and we make the shipping arrangements; this is because most often we find suitable homes for our puppies but they might not be located within a driving distance. I can guess what question you have in mind right now, 'Flying a Puppy'! Is it safe? This question is often asked. We certainly wouldn't consider it if it wasn't. I personally asked this question to the man of the shipping company on my first attempt to ship a puppy some couple of years back, and this was his answer to me "When we book a flight for a puppy it is only on safe and approved Airlines that have pet-safe programs that Follows USDA guidelines " The puppy will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to cater for them on board and off the plane until delivery is completed. When we go to book a flight for our pets, we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself) Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound in their new homes, he even went further to say that "it is better and more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-4 hours flight than drive with that puppy for 6 hours or more". And that I believe so much because I know they are professionals and will deliver the puppy safely.
Basically shipping a Basset Hound puppy within USA and CANADA requires the following for a pet-safe program;
- Certified Health and immunization certificates
- Airline approved crate (sof-krate N2 Series)
- Climate controlled pet class flight fee

Usually we charge an additional Fee for shipping per puppy, but right now we have coupons from our shipping agent to ship 3 puppies at no extra cost, so if you buy or deposit for your puppy while these coupons are still available and valid, we will be able to ship your puppy for free. Otherwise shipping will cost an additional fee The shipping process normally takes between 6-18 hours to complete. We are not full time breeders and only breed for the sake of experience, My partner is in the military and i work for the civil service so breeding and selling puppies is not some kind of business for us as we do not look to make profits yet. We only charge a fee of $600 which you are to pay before we ship the puppy to you. it enables the up keep and maintenance of the other litters. which is 100% smaller than what regular breeders charge for this breed,they charge ($1200-$1800 ) our fee is just enough to cover feeding and medication and other expenses on each puppy until date.
Various shippers we use : pet-express.com , islandpetmovers.com or royalpettravel.us
For Payment Methods : I earlier mentioned I do not breed professionally and I have my regular job,so doing the idea of pay pal will mess with my taxes because it is a signatory to my bank account and are closely interrelated ,as you might know by now about this situation, so it will be a bit of a problem if I start accepting transfer for my breeding directly to my account by pay pal, hope you understand where am coming from, it will be much more preferable and more flexible for me if you can wire money in minutes via a Money Gram store or Post Office of Walmart to Walmart and ask for Money Gram Services. attached below is the adoption application form, kindly print it , fill it and sign then you scan or take a clear picture of it and email it back to me .
Just get back to me as soon as you can so that we can advice you on the next step