Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#332081 by Bill F Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:50 am
Emmanuel Abiodun
+221704012940
[email protected]

to: x
date: Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 9:36 AM
subject: REQUEST FOR SUPPORT AND SPONSORSHIP OF ALOE-VERA MILK.

Unity 15 Parccelle Assaines,
Dakar Senegal,

Sir,

REQUEST FOR SUPPORT AND SPONSORSHIP OF ALOE-VERA MILK.
Inline image 3

My names Pastor Emmanuel Abiodun, am from Nigeria in west Africa currently living in another part of west African country called Senegal, Recently your ( Milk ) was introduced to us in this zone at,( Dakar ) Senegal. I get to understand that ( your product ) needs to crate allot of publicity and awareness in my area to make the common men and women out there to know and understand some of the special Advantages and benefits they stand the chance of benefiting when drinking ( YOUR MILK )

Am looking forward to to introduce my innovative milk which i called ( ALOE-VERA MILK ) that comes with aloe-vera nutrient-ions. I want to use this opportunity in my own locality to collaborate with your company where both product will be specially introduced and sold to the audience with some special packages that comes with ( ALOE-VERA MILK ) below which will motivate the audience.

IN DETAILS ARE BENEFITS OF ALOE - VERA.

1. Milk thistle and live health : This kind of milk helps to reduce the damages of alcoholic in the body, and it helps to rebuild the body back to his normal state.

2. Milk thistle and cancer : This kind of milk serves as Anti - Cancer which reproduce the damaged cells and helps in the supply of blood to the growing turmors.

3. This kind of milk helps in the healing of wounds from Hermorrhiod Surgery, and also helps in the recover of wond clothing / healings.

4. Aloe - Vera and Blood Sugar : drinking aloe - vera helps to stebulize the high rate of sugar in the body and also decrease the rate of developing Diabetics.

Through this means your product will get more and more popular in Africa and all over the world. Through this means, we will all work together as team for the growth of ( ALOE-VERA MILK ) in Africa and all over the world, so am seeking your support for labeling and and sponsoring of ( ALOE-VERA MILK ).

I will be very grateful if my request meet your kind support.

Thanks

Your's Hopefully.

Pastor Emmanuel Abiodun

+221704012940

[email protected]
Advertisement