Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#332893 by Calvin Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:25 am
Reply: [email protected]

Subject: REMITTANCE INTERNATIONAL BENIN REPUBLIC COTONOU

REMITTANCE INTERNATIONAL BENIN REPUBLIC COTONOU
RIA MONEY TRANSFER WORLDWIDE
Rue 1171 Isiokwe Road, Cotonou Benin Republic.
Office Tele#: (+229-9831-4418)
E-MAIL:( [email protected] )

Dear Customer,
According to the instruction passed to this R.I.A Money Transfer Department from the office Governor of the Central Bank Benin, A total sum of $3.500,000.00 (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) has been instructed to be paid to you.
According to the explanations made, the Central Bank and Government, have decided to take over the issue of your transfer to save you from all wire transfer problems you were facing previously.This is to help us check-mate all the Fraudulent activities going on here in West Africa at large. You shall be paid bit by bit until your total sum is completely received right from the Counter of any R.I.A Money Transfer closest to you.

We have been asked to release to you a total of US$5000.00 in every five Hours (5hours) until the funds is completely paid out, as that is the maximum limit we are legally allowed to pay in a particular transaction.
After the failure in the transfer of your fund through other means which may have been made impossible by the European, American or British high commission and other bodies, I was ordered from the office of the President and the Central Bank Of Benin Republic to make your payment swiftly via this medium, you will be receiving $5000.00usd usd every five hours starting from today. Provide your full receivers names for the payment and an activation fee of $5000.00usd only to get your payment files activated so that we will start sending your hourly payment as agreed.

The required fee of $47.00 should be sent through R.I.A Money Transfer or money gram. Upon the receipt of the $47.00 your payment files will be activated to enable you receive your first installment payment of $5000.00usd immediately. Send the $47.00 usd payment information to us through the above email address.
Note: You can not be able to start picking up the money until your Name is activated to the system.
Here Is The Information Which You Will Use To Send The Required Fee Of $47.00 usd Via western union or money gram money Transfer. The Receivers Information For The $47.00 as follows:

Receivers name:—-IKECHUKWU NWABU
City:——-Cotonou
Text Question:——IN God?
Answer:———–We Trust
Amount:———-$47.00
MTCN#——————
Sender’s name:————-

Immediately we receives the payment, we shall activate your payment files and start sending your payments. Call immediately on this direct phone Office:+229-9822-3770 for more Details and directives. Congratulate once again.
Regards,
Dr Armed Isaac

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement