Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#333073 by AlanJones Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:55 pm
Reply-to: "[email protected]" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998509163

Attn: Fund Beneficiary,

This is a true compensation Approved by the UNITED NATION to compensate you for the scam victim by wrong people who paraded them self on what they are not, so because of this, the United Nation approved the U.B.A bank in Africa where your fund originated to process an ATM MASTER CARD with valid cash of US$3.5Millions in your favor in order to compensate you, and you will be making your withdrawals from the ATM MASTER CARD as you are allowed to make withdrawals minimum of US$10,000 (Ten Thousand United State Dollars) per a day or every 24hrs from any ATM MACHINE around you. Your ATM MASTER CARD will be delivered to your address through courier delivery services within 3 days.

I don’t know the courier cost of shipping the card to you but if you permit me and accept the terms, then I can make an inquiry from the courier shipping company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your address where you want to receive the card to enable me find out the shipping cost to your location such as,

1, your full name and address
2, your direct phone number for easy communication.
3, identification card or passport
4, your Occupation

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response.

Do not hesitate to call me on (+229) 9850 9163 or Contact,([email protected]) as soon as you read this mail.

Thanks for your co-operation and i wait for your kind positive respond.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. James Copeland,
Director, Banking and Payment System Department
United Bank for Africa (UBA Bank)
Tel: (+229) 9850 9163

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#352958 by AlanJones Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:53 am
Reply-to: IMO UBAH - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22966512191

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your inheritance file and found out that why you have not received your payment,because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your inheritance payment.

Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with none officials in the bank all your attempt to secure the release of the fund to you.We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this have to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem. Right now we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment center Asia pacific that is the latest instruction from the office of Mr.President, Patrice Talon (gcfr) president federal republic of Bénin ? and federal ministry of finance.

This card center will send you an atm card which you will use to withdraw your money in any atm machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is three thousand dollars per day, so if you wish to receive your fund this way please let us know by contacting the card payment center and also send the
following information to enable him proceed immediately:

Your name:................
Current home address: Country:.................
Telephone Number:..............

kindly find below the contact person:

Mr,Williams David
Director UBA BANK benin repoblic
Tel: +229 66512191
Email: [email protected]

The ATM card payment center has been mandated to issue out,$3,500,000.00 usd,as part payment for this fiscal year 2018.Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your ATM payment.

Make sure you contact Mr,Williams David, at this number+229 66512191 as soon as you receive this important message for further direction and also update me on any development from the above mentioned office.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct,which is (atm-222) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.

Sincerely,
Dr.Joseph Obase.
Benin Republic ministry of finance.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.