Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#334451 by Avinaas Rao Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:07 am
[email protected]

Brother in the Lord,

How are you, I hope all is well with you, Sgt Jessica William gave me a bank draft of US$450,000.00,( cashier's check) which i must send to you immediately. Meanwhile i will want you to send me your complete name and home address where i will send the draft, with your telephone number .

So i will go and confirm from a courier agent on how they can deliver this ( Cashier's check) to your place in your name, you should reply urgent to me.

Please do not bother to disturb her any more or to send her mail to avoid any problem between her and her new partner as they are working on how to invest their money. I am waiting for your response
Yours servant of God
Reverend Father Tom Steve
Advertisement

#334452 by Avinaas Rao Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:18 am
[email protected]

Welcome to Western Union
Send money around the world
DEPT transfer of remittances
OUR REF: WUMT0XX2 / 987
ADDRESS, 82/45 GRAND RUE
MARINE Dakar Senegal. DEAR CUSTOMER, Mr ;Shaikh Asif Iqbal

We have acknowledged the receipt of your mail
use this information's anyone

First Name: Monday

Last Name: Nnamdi

City: Dakar

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,

First Name: smith

Last Name: shirley

City: Dakar

Thanks for your co-operation and we look forward to giving you the best of our service and you call this office Line if you have any question.

Yours in service
Mr. mohamed mustafa
Director,UBA-Bank Plc Western Union Dakar Department.
Telephone: (+221708769139 or +221771846857)
Email;ubabankplcdepartmentdepa [email protected]

[email protected]

Welcome to Western Union
ADDRESS, 82/45 GRAND RUE
MARINE Dakar Senegal.
DEAR CUSTOMER,

without the activation fee you can never received the money from any of our office's
go ahead send the $2,750 dollars for the activation, send the money from our office's
as soon as you make the payment you will received your $60,000.00 from any of our office's before next 1 hours ,

You are to send the activation fee on our information bellow
via Western Union or store near you: -
RECEIVER NAME: Mr. mohamed mustafa
ADDRESS, 82/45 GRAND RUE
TEST QUESTION: Global
ANSWER: Global
Total: $ 2,750
M.T.C.N: .................

As soon as you transfer the activation fee, send us MTCN transfer
allow us to receive and proceed with the immediate release transfer of $60,000 USD today.

Thanks for your co-operation and we look forward to give you the best of our service and you call this office Line if you have any question.

Yours in service
Mr. mohamed mustafa
Telephone: (+221708769139)

[email protected]

Welcome to UBA, Africa's Global Bank.
ADDRESS, 82/45 GRAND RUE
MARINE Dakar Senegal.

Thank you for contacting UBA, Africa's Global Bank.

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail. i Mr. mohamed mustafa , now for me to help you how much do you have let me see if i can help you to complete the fees then after the transaction you pay me back ?

other ways can we cancel this $60, 000 dollars , and send it bit bye bit $20,000 dollars , which the activation will be only $900 dollars

i need your unguent response so we can know the process ahead ,
again if you need my help MR mohamed mustafa, on the activation fees of $60,000 dollars how much do you have ? or should we cancel it and send it bit bye bit , $20,000 dollars the activation fees is only $900 dollars ,

Thanks for your co-operation and we look forward to give you the best of our service and you call this office Line if you have any question.

Yours in service
Mr. mohamed mustafa

[email protected]

​Welcome to Western Union
ADDRESS, 82/45 GRAND RUE
MARINE Dakar Senegal.
DEAR CUSTOMER,

Acting on the instructions in your file complaints with 3NW-4 reference number and lot number FN-112, I wish to inform you that we have transferred today your
First US $ 60,000.00 available for collection at any office of Western Union in your
City, but still on hold because of the activation fee is not paid $ 2,750 which
you are supposed to pay before the transfer it will be published to your country,Saudi Arabia ,for
collect.

NOTE: why need you to send us the $ 2,750 it is that we tried to deduct the cost of activation OUT from your bottom but the minister ADMINISTRATOR OF SENEGAL Trust Fund told us that no one has access through YOUR Fund, which were signed and stamped that no money should be deducted to reach TE avoidance of doubt, criminal act and for safety reasons.
After paying $ 2,750 you will begin to receive $ 60,000.00 once

60,000.00 dollars every day through the Western Union until the total amount ($450.000.00) 60,000,00 dollars is transferred to you.
For your convenience check your first $ 60,000.00 transfer at online installment
on the space provided to Western Union
https://wumt.westernunion.com/ asp/orderStatus.asp?country=BJ click tracking and fill the bellow information website.
Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N) 9282488310
Sender Name: ......... Shaikh
Senders Surname: ......... Asif Iqbal
Question text: Time
Text reply: 1 hours
Transfer Amount: - $ 60,000usd
You can pick-up the $ 60,000 US dollars at any office of Western Union in your country, Saudi Arabia

15 minutes after you send the activation fee of 2,750 dollars of your daily installment
bill. You are to send today's activation cost on our information bellow
via Western Union or store near you: -
RECEIVER NAME: Mr. mohamed mustafa
ADDRESS, 82/45 GRAND RUE
TEST QUESTION: Global
ANSWER: Global
Total: $ 2,750
M.T.C.N: .................
As soon as you transfer the activation fee, send us MTCN transfer
allow us to receive and proceed with the immediate release transfer of $ 60,000
USD today.

Yours in service
Mr. mohamed mustafa

[email protected]

Peace be unto you and remain bless,i have received your mail and i will advise you to get this money as soon as possible and send it so that i can post your check before traveling for my missionary work which i don`t know when i will come back,you have to look for this means and send this money to this address which i gave you before.

Look for this following means below here and send this money.

1,Western Union Money Transfer

2,Money Gram

3,Ria money transfer

4, Money Express.

Look for this means here and send this money.

God bless you.

[email protected]

My brother in the lord
In Regard to your international money order check of usd $450,000.00 which was given to me by Sgt Jessica William.

I have receive your address , for postage delivery of your bank draft

I have ask and i have confirm from the courier office how much is to send the check to you and they told her it is USD 350$ ( Three Hundred Fifty US dollar )You are require to send this money, to enable me send your bank draft to you, the Courier fee is USD 350$ this is the cost of delivery of the draft to you through DHL delivery service which will gets to you within 3 days.
and so You will have to send this 350$ Dollar for the dhl fee to my address via Western union money transfer OR Money Gram.

Information where you send the money

Name: AIDEN BARNABAS
Address: 25 Avenue Anta diop Dakar Senegal.

Note that as soon as you send the fees, do send to me control number,(b) The test question and answer.This are information that will enable my me to pick up the money and proceed to send your draft.

My son i want to let you know that this is a bank check and you are the only one to cash this check in any bank of your choice there in your country as soon as you receive this check,this check can not be send through Western Union OR Money gram and is not possible,the only way to post this check to you is through dhl which i have give you the price of there delivery fee.

Please consider the risk that I am into by keeping the draft with me here. .Hope You understand,God bless you and your family.

Yours Reverend Father Tom Steve

[email protected]

Brother in the Lord,

How are you, I hope all is well with you, Sgt Jessica William gave me a bank draft of US$450,000.00,( cashier's check) which i must send to you immediately. Meanwhile i will want you to send me your complete name and home address where i will send the draft, with your telephone number .

So i will go and confirm from a courier agent on how they can deliver this ( Cashier's check) to your place in your name, you should reply urgent to me.

Please do not bother to disturb her any more or to send her mail to avoid any problem between her and her new partner as they are working on how to invest their money. I am waiting for your response
Yours servant of God
Reverend Father Tom Steve

[email protected]

Dear Good Friend,

Just quite a long silent.With hope all is well with you and your family over there, i wish to inform you that i have finally achieved the project of which i contacted you to come forward to assist me on. A Senegalese by name Mohammed Bashiru mind was touched to effect the project by assisting both financial and morally to receive the box to his country.i am in Senegal West Africa taking treatment because i was advised to try their hospital on matters concerning high blood pressure problem which as a result of the war i fought in Afghanistan.

I may not be communicating with you always as i will be going under major surgical operation and of which i am not sure of surviving.No matter what the situation may look like i still give thanks to God for everything because he answered my prayer by keeping me alive to witness that this money was used for the future my new family.

However, my mind was touched to appreciate your effort with the sum of $450,000 in making sure that this noble transaction was accomplished, though you couldn't make it but i understood your sincere mind and willingness to assist and that's why i have drafted a check of $450,000 Dollars to compensate you and also to appreciate your eagerness. Right now you have to contact rev Tom Steve whom i have handed the cashier's check of $450,000 to release it to you as i have prepared the check with your information.

Contact Reverend Pastor Tom Steve.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +221 784582545

Contact him and you have to make a choice of the safer means of sending the check to you, Confirm to me as soon as you receive this cashier's check,so that i can know that the Reverend Pastor really delivered it to you.

Thanks and God bless you.
Still Your Friend......
Respectfully,

[email protected]

Hello dear i have heard all you ask for and i must tell you that i do appreciate all you ask and am ready to answer all this question which you ask since this will lead to the right source of getting this done first i will go with this that the now you are residing in Saudi Arabia the consignment will be delivered there second is that i want to tell you that God uses somebody to bless someone no matter the days and the hour and the month of friendship the have gone true, third is that i want to assure you that you will not stand at any risk on this since i have mapped out the means of diplomatic company to delivered this consignment to you, so you should not be at any afraid on this just stand firm and keep it secret till you receive this money, fourth question is that you ask me how i come up with this huge amount of money and i tell you that as a soldier working on a peace keeping in Afghanistan this is the money which i made there in the peace keeping which no body knows about it and this have been my secret between me so i which to express and share it with you in other to work it out with you to get the money out of here in Afghanistan, fifth is that you ask for my live video which i don't have here and which is not allowed here in the military camp for security reasons and also i want to tell you that i am chatting with you through our military facilities which nobody know about that is why i establish this friendship with you through emails and i hope that God have brought you to my way to get me out of this so my dearest friend if you are okay with all this answers that i have gave to your questions you can tell me and also tell me if you will work with me thanks for your questions, i will be waiting for your respond

[email protected]

Hello my love,

Thanks for your reply, I am happy to have a friend in you.
i hope all is well with you? here is all about me and all about my secret As a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.4million USD (Three Million Four Hundred Thousand United state dollars)Which i made here in Afghanistan, The cash is with me right here in the Military camp which nobody knows about it.
Due to the United Nation policy on Afghanistan, there is a plan to move some troops out of Afghanistan so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it and also don't have any relation to keep it with Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help and also reason why i engage my self in this site to found they true man for me which i can live they rest of my life with and also establish this money in some investment and also business . I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means.you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment. The Diplomat will bring the fund in cash in a box and will contact you as soon as the arrive in your country. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan,you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture over there, I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing and ready to work with me so that i can give you more information,and also i want to let you know that before i do this i pray to god to show me they right man for me to establish on this and i pray also to be a nice woman to my man. in there is they photo of they money in they box .
I want them to bring the money in cash to you as soon as possible

Reply is needed..

Yours Truly

Jessica

[email protected]

Greetings

I must commend you for responding back to me,I will like to know you better and i want to tell you more about myself too.Once again my name is Sargent. Jessica ,i am single, I am 35 years old,i am 5.2 feet ,i am fair in complexion ,i am from a native of Buffalo New York in United States. they only child of my parents,but both died in a car accident,so am they only one surviving. I'm a US Army.. I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism.
It would be pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can establish a good friendship and i believe life is for living with compassion,friendship,loyalty,honesty and companionship.i accept people for who they are,I'm not interested in changing anyone or been demanding of their life.,Good relationship stem from trust and respect truly enjoying each others company.i live my life by the golden rule of treat others as u would like to be treated.i have a zest of life.i don't let little problem life get me down and I'm not into drama.Forget all the reasons why it won’t work. And believe the one reason why it will.I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we’re not wise enough to see it.What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.There is nothing more beautiful than a person whose heart has been broken but who still believes in love.Trust lies at the core of love; there can be no true love without trust.Love is weak when there is more doubt than there is trust, but love is most strong when you learn to trust even with all the doubts.Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.It is a risk to love. What if it doesn’t work out? Ah, but what if it does.Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust, no fading of its hope; it can outlast anything. Love still stands when all else has fallen.You see, you closed your eyes. That was the difference. Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them, too–even when you’re in the dark. Even when you’re falling.None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.We’re never so vulnerable than when we trust someone – but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy.God will bless you with someone incredible for your life. Have patience and never settle for less because God wants the best for you.Love means to commit yourself without guarantee.Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you are loved.dearest i believe that you are going to find what exactly you really needed in life as for me age does not matters what matters is love and trust ok and also i will like to see you face to face but that will be after am done with my duties here in they military camp in Afghanistan then i can now join you over there but before that i will like you to assist me to purchase for a property over there in your country in which i will send you money to buy for me so dearest one if really you can assist me then you can tell me so that i will tell you on what to do ok . I want to tell you everything about myself. I will tell you more about myself in next message, and also tell you why i establish this contact in the first place, so we can be more friends.
Please do send a pics if you have a free time and tell me more about your self. Attach here is my pictures.
Regards.
Yours new friend.
Jessica
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
#334460 by Bryon Williams Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:06 am
It is a scam

Stop contact with everyone involved.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/