Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#326334 by AlanJones Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:19 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968771904

Attention Please,

Breaking News, This is to inform you that the higher authorities that is in-
charge of international transaction has this morning declared that you will
receive your total transfer payment fund of SD$1.500.000.00 ( One Million Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through Money Gram, Money Transfer
Government office Only as compensation for your past effort here in Benin
Republic. So the arrangement has been made this morning and the Federal High
Court Of Justice has signed your Money Gram Transfer Papers and the only money
you will pay is USD$35.00 for the signing of it which means your transfer will
start tomorrow morning once you send this payment fee of signing document.

Note that the daily transfer of your fund is USD$4,000 twice per day until your
total $1.500.000.00Usd(One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
is completely transferred to you from this Money Gram Government Office, be
rest assured and guarantee that your first payment of the USD$4,000 will be
release for the immediately pick up by you today in any office Money Gram
location around under 1hour and 30minutes once we confirm the sum of $35.00USD
from you which is to enable us have your Tax Clearance Certificate that was
expired renewed from the office of international monetary Fund (I.M.F) as it
was approved and programmed by the Federal Ministry of Finance COTONOU-Benin
Republic that the you should pay only $35.00USD for the renewal of your Tax
Clearance Certificate.

Finally; you are hereby advice to try as much as you can to raise this fee of
$35.00 USD and have it send immediately with the Information stated below only
through Money Gram Office.

RECEIVER'S NAME: Ike Chike
STATE: COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: ZIP CODE?
TEXT ANSWER: 229
AMOUNT NEEDED: $35.00 ONLY
MTCN NUMBER
SENDER'S NAME

Your urgent response is await along with the payment details of this required
$35.00USD to enable us complete with this transaction as it was approved and
programmed for the immediately release of your first payment $4,000 USD under
1hour and 30miuntes that the required fee has been confirmed by the (I.M.F)
Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin
Republic until you receive your full compensation from us, this is for security
reason.

We are looking forward to hear from you with the payment information.

Thanks and remain bless
Yours in service

MRS. JOY JOHNSON
E-mail=={[email protected]}
Mail==( [email protected] )
Telephone +229 68771904.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#334579 by AlanJones Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:36 am
Reply-to: ZENDER LIMATER - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22966374796

ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY: Information reaching us from our head office Money Gram Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your transfer payment $900,000.00 US dollars (Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to enable you cash up your total (fund)immediately, since you are finding it difficult to believe and have trust so now I want to a sure you that this is real and genuine transfer payment fund for you to start receiving the total payment fund immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay from $35.00 up for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $135.00.Time is of the essence here. You are to pay from $35.00 up for the activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD immediately from any Money Gram Payment Center Office around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance once you pick up this first payment of $5,000.00, sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment. Note that you are going to receive two transfer payments every day, your first payment of $5,000.00 we transfer in the morning time by 10:00AM in your country time and second payment of $5,000.00 we be in afternoon time by 3:39PM, until your total fund of $900,000.00 US dollars is complete transferring to you through money gram office. I make this latter of guarantee in good faith, having consulted with my superiors federal high court office and witnessed by our federal ministry of finance attorney Lawyer, notice: this payment was approved by the federal ministry of finance Cotonou, Benin rep.to beneficiary only. Note: The court has taken all legal verification against your transaction. it is hereby confirmed that your fund within World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic is 100% genuine. In Accordance with section 311, subsection 29 {B} Of The Executor-ships Law of the Benin Government by the Authority conferred on me, I Justice MRS. MARYJANE HUMMEL hereby give this Letter of Guarantee to you as the beneficiary of the transfer payment fund OK. Also I am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again I want you to use Only Money Gram to send the money for the activation fee with the payment information Bellow. Receiver name: COLE OGENE Receiver city: COTONOU. Receiver country: BENIN. Country code: 00229. Text question: When? Text answer: Urgent. Amount: from 35.00 up. (M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number: Sender's name: Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 66374796 MRS. MARYJANE HUMMEL. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address ([email protected]) I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of from $35.00 up will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of from $35.00 up and I swear you will receive your payment immediately. EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL ME OK I AM WAITING. MRS. MARYJANE HUMMEL. Head Office Operations Manager. Money Gram Office Department Telephone (00229) OR (+229) 66374796) Call or Send Me SMS Text Message. Official E-mail { [email protected]}

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#344158 by AlanJones Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:58 am
Tel. No.: +22966374796

ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY: Information reaching us from our head office Money Gram Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your transfer payment $900,000.00 US dollars (Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to enable you cash up your total (fund)immediately, since you are finding it difficult to believe and have trust so now I want to a sure you that this is real and genuine transfer payment fund for you to start receiving the total payment fund immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay from $45.00 up for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $145.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay from $45.00 up for the activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD immediately from any Money Gram Payment Center Office around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance once you pick up this first payment of $5,000.00, sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment. Note that you are going to receive two transfer payments every day, your first payment of $5,000.00 we transfer in the morning time by 10:00AM in your country time and second payment of $5,000.00 we be in afternoon time by 3:39PM, until your total fund of $900,000.00 US dollars is complete transferring to you through money gram office. I make this latter of guarantee in good faith, having consulted with my superiors federal high court office and witnessed by our federal ministry of finance attorney Lawyer, notice: this payment was approved by the federal ministry of finance Cotonou, Benin rep. to beneficiary only. Note: The court has taken all legal verification against your transaction. it is hereby confirmed that your fund within World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic is 100% genuine. In Accordance with section 311, subsection 29 {B} Of The Executor-ships Law of the Benin Government by the Authority conferred on me, I Justice MRS. ELISSA PEDRO hereby give this Letter of Guarantee to you as the beneficiary of the transfer payment fund OK. Also I am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again I want you to use Only through Money Gram Office to send the money for the activation fee with the payment information Bellow. Receiver name: ALEX AZUKA Receiver city: COTONOU. Receiver country: BENIN. Country code: 00229. Text question: When? Text answer: Urgent. Amount: from 45.00 up. (M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number: Sender's name: Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 66374796 MRS. ELISSA PEDRO. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address ([email protected] ) I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of from $45.00 up will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of from $45.00 up and I swear you will receive your payment immediately. EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL ME OK I AM WAITING. MRS. ELISSA PEDRO. Head Office Operations Manager. Money Gram Office Department Telephone (00229) OR (+229) 66374796) Call or Send Me SMS Text Message. Official E-mail { [email protected] }