Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#335699 by Saravanan Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:59 pm
I have applied for a Job in CW steel services ltd.London. They interviewed through Questionnaire. I answered it and send back it to them. They said that if we contacted within next 14 days you are selected otherwise you aren't. Exactly after 10 days I received a job offer from them. I signed my Agreement letter and send back it to them. They replied me with Employer will bear my Visa & Flight ticket. But I have to pay for Resident and work permit visa. For getting that I advised to contact Mr.Liam turner immigration officer. He asks me to pay Euro of 705.88 via MoneyGram to Ross Powell 2 Marsham Street London SW1P4DF United Kingdom. ???? Is this real or scam??? Pls help me to find this???? I found in companies house.uk that company is active. Wats your opinion friends. Pls tell quickly. I have to act immediately..... Pls tell
Advertisement

#335701 by AlanJones Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:02 am
Please post the email addresses, and any websites and telephone numbers that you were given by the "employer" and the immigration officer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#335770 by AlanJones Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:34 am
It's a scam, the job does not exist the scammer just wants to steal the visa fees from you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#335773 by AlanJones Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:45 am
The company may well exist, but you are not in contact with the real company. The scammers have stolen the identity of the company and set up a fake website for it.

The domain cwsteelservices.com was only registered a month and a half ago.

From the WhoIs for cwsteelservices.com:
Creation Date: 2017-06-16
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-06-16

Registrant Name: CW Steel Services
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Unit 3 Gateway Mews, Bounds Green, Ringway
Registrant City: London
Registrant State/Province: London
Registrant Postal Code: N11 2UT
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.2033222033
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

From the fake website:
C.W. STEEL SERVICES LIMITED
Unit 3 Gateway Mews,
Bounds Green, Ringway,
London, N11 2UT

Tel: (+44) (0)20 3095 6564

Email: [email protected]

#335776 by AlanJones Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:23 pm
I don't have a link to a real website for them as it is very likely that they don't have a real website. From the latest company accounts provided to Companies House the company is barely trading, so it is not the type of company that would be employing anyone.

You came here asking if it was a scam, you have been given your answer. I will not be wasting any more of my free time trying to convince you.

This topic is now locked. Anyone who would like to post in the thread can contact a Moderator.,