Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#341515 by AlanJones Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:24 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233237090462

Dear Sir/Ma,

My name is Mc Logan, I work in a managerial position in a well respected security company, with a head office in Accra Ghana. I am contacting you because of an urgent business transaction that I want to do with a trusted foreigner, I got your email information through the Ghana's Chamber of Commerce and Industry on foreign business relations here in Accra-Ghana and other African countries. All I need from you in this transaction is your maximum trust, honesty and co-operation. I guarantee you that you will never face any risk in this transaction. Though I haven't disclose this deal to anybody, you will be the first person I am telling this and this is because I have prayed and fasted in the Lord before contacting you. Also. my instinct told me that you are the right person to deal this deal with, this is the reason I am very confident in sharing this deal with you.

The sum of Seven Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars ($7, 750, 000) is involved in this transaction and this fund is originated from the bank over draft contract of the Ghana Government to foreign contractors some years back. I happen to be the General Manager in this organization incharge of deposit, for the past 7 years the Ghana Government has no trace about this fund because they have already endorsed the release and approval order of the fund to the bank accounts of these foreign contractors. Since all these while, I have been looking for a trusted foreign partner to contact in regards to this transaction until now after you were been revealed to me that you are the right person.

The reason for my contacting you is that I have checked and find out that the deposit ($7, 500, 000) is still intact and nobody has asked for it of which I know that nobody will ever ask for it. This because I happen to be the only living soul who knows about this transaction. Presently this fund is been deposited in the security company I head as the General Manager here in Ghana without any beneficiary name. Note that this transaction is free from all scam/fraudulent activities and is also legally covered with classified documents.

If you accept to work with me, kindly get back to me by replying my mail so that I can feed you with more details about the transaction.

My best regards.
Mc T. Logan,

General Manager,
ALL STATE SECURITY COMPANY LTD.,
Accra, Ghana.
Tel: +233-23-709-0462

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement