Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#341576 by Kara Thrace Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:29 pm
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
PMB 0187 WUSE ZONE II, GARKI.
ABUJA, NIGERIA.Attn: Hi, RELEASE OF YOUR US$ 10,000,000,00.After review of your contract payment fund transfer documents in conjunction with International Monetary Fund (IMF) assessment report, your payment files was forwarded to us for immediate transfer of your contract payment of 10M USD (Ten Million United State American Dollars).The audit given to us shows that you have been going through hard times by paying a lot of money for you to see the release of your funds which has been delayed by some dubious officials.
We understand the situation you must have passed through all this while.
But believe me and believe in God that this time around, you have achieve success.If you must follow our directives and instructions, you will receive your fund within five (5) bank working days as you are not paying any money for release of your fund.
New system of payment has been introduced. They are via E-banking (online banking) wire transfer and ATM Card, depending on your choice. This means that, no more third party, you alone controls your funds from now on.You are now advised to forward the below information to me for immediate transfer:1. YOUR FULL NAME.
2. TELEPHONE NUMBER.
3. OCCUPATION.
4. COUNTRY.
5. RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.Let me sound it clear to you, if you are dealing with anybody else apart from us, you are totally at risk.
Be patient and at full cooperation when communicating with uYours sincerelyPrince Timothy.
Remittance Director, Central Bank of Nigeria.

Follow-up:

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
PMB 0187 WUSE ZONE II, GARKI.
ABUJA, NIGERIA.

Attention Beneficiary,

We are pleased with your response and as regards to that, as the beneficiary of this Fund of $10M,
The Federal Government of Nigeria in conjunction with International Monetary Fund (IMF) forwarded this contract payment fund transfer document ;

1. CONTRACT REFERENCE NUMBER ; NNPC/CEAD/PED/11-XIC/95.

2. AMOUNT ; $10M.

To my desk, Remittance Department of Central Bank of Nigeria, after the International Monetary Fund (IMF) assessment report, for immediate approval and transfer.
That was why we contacted you, hence is the only way we Central Bank of Nigeria, can ascertain that you are the real beneficiary of this fund of $10M.

Therefore respond to us the requested information below so that we start working on your fund transfer document.

1. YOUR FULL NAME.
2. TELEPHONE NUMBER.
3. OCCUPATION.
4. COUNTRY.
5. RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.
6. IDENTITY CARD.

Be patient at full cooperation when communicating with us.

Thanks for your mutual understanding.

Prince Timothy.
+234 906 482 5420.
Remittances Director, Central Bank of Nigeria.
Advertisement