Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#342282 by AlanJones Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:10 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999289300

Welcome to Money Gram Money Transfer Send Money Worldwide office Department Of Money Gram Cotonou Benin Republic ADDRESS: 1500 Akpakpa Avenue, Cotonou; Email;[email protected] Benin Visit Us Via Website: http://www.moneygram.com Good News Mtcn Ref# 62272243 Sender John Shabangu Dear customer , This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody, which yours is inclusive besides, when you are given a bill of Sum in order to receive your payment which we didn't hear from you for sometime now. Hence, our MONEY GRAM is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of high prices. In other words we are now requesting that those involved should pay only the sum of $60. to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody. Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your designated address. But remember that after (2 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Government Account, So to avoid problems, you have to send the fee before 2days so that you can get your funds Released without delay..Again after (THREE DAYS) we will enter a new project for the Month and that is the reason why we decided to help all our customers before we enter into the new project. click here to view your transaction status .https://secure.moneygram.com/transactio ... 3/Shabangu Your payment is available. 1) Senders Name: John Shabangu 2) MTCN Number: 62272243 3)Amount: $13,642.37. USD. Track it with this link: https://secure.moneygram.com/track So be advise to send the $60 immediately so that we will register your payment as you will be able to start receiving $13,642.37 as from Today. Be advise that there is no time again for us to call any person on phone unless you will call +229-992 893 00 After the payment of $60. you will start receiving your money every day at sum of $13,642.37 through Money Gram until the total payment of $2.3m is completed. So what you will be receiving per day is $13,642.37 Therefore you are requested to send the fee via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer with below information; Receivers name: LEE DON Country:Cotonou ; Benin Republic Text Question: Yes Answer: Yes Amount required: $60. Sender's Name: MTCN#: Sender's address: Phone Number: The moment we receive the payment of $60 i will release the first payment information's of $13,642.37 to you and you will pick up the money and i will send you another payment for pick up. Do not forget to track your transaction above! DR John Shabangu Thanks for your patronage Email [email protected] Tel +229 992 893 00 Money-gram remittance office Benin republic.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#342765 by AlanJones Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:48 pm
Reply-to: "MR. LARRY HUMMEL" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22996193299

Send Money Worldwide office Department Of Money Gram Office Cotonou
Benin Republic ADDRESS: 1500 Akpakpa Avenue, Cotonou;
Email;[email protected]

ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY:
Information reaching us from our head office Money Gram Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your transfer payment $950.000.00 US dollars (Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand United State Dollars) to enable you cash up your total (fund)immediately, since you are finding it difficult to believe and have trust so now I want to a sure you that this is real and genuine transfer payment fund for you to start receiving the total payment fund immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay $35.00 for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $145.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay from $35.00 up for the activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD immediately from any Money Gram Payment Center Office around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance once you pick up this first payment of $5,000.00, sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Note that you are going to receive two transfer payments every day, your first payment of $5,000.00 we transfer in the morning time by 10:00AM in your country time and second payment of $5,000.00 we be in afternoon time by 3:39PM, until your total fund of $950.000.00 US dollars is complete transferring to you through money gram office.

I make this latter of guarantee in good faith, having consulted with my superiors federal high court office and witnessed by our federal ministry of finance attorney Lawyer, notice: this payment was approved by the federal ministry of finance Cotonou, Benin rep. to beneficiary only. Note: The court has taken all legal verification against your transaction. it is hereby confirmed that your fund within World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic is 100% genuine. In Accordance with section 311, subsection 29 {B} Of The Executor-ships Law of the Benin Government by the Authority conferred on me, I Justice MR. LARRY HUMMEL hereby give this Letter of Guarantee to you as the beneficiary of the transfer payment fund OK.

Also I am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again I want you to use Only Money Gram to send the money for the activation fee with the payment information Bellow.

Receiver name: ALEX AZUKA
Receiver city: COTONOU.
Receiver country: BENIN.
Country code: 00229.
Text question: When?
Text answer: Urgent.
Amount: from 35.00 up.
(M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number:
Sender's name:

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 961 932 99 MR. LARRY HUMMEL. For your payment,

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of from $35.00 up will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of from $35.00 up and I swear you will receive your payment immediately.

EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL ME AS AM WAITING.

MR. LARRY HUMMEL.
Head Office Operations Manager.
Money Gram Office Department
Telephone (00229) OR (+229) 961 932 99)
Call or Send Me SMS Text Message.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.