Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#341831 by AlanJones Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:08 am
Reply-to: "MR.EDWARD BENSON" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961742888

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NATIONAL
HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX SENATE
HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT,
COTONOU BENIN OUR REF: FGN /SNT/STB

WHY DO .YOU CHOOSE TO LOSE YOUR $2.5MILLION???

I HAVE TO INFORM YOU AGAIN, THAT WE ARE NOT PLAYING OVER THIS,I KNOW MY REASON FOR THE CONTINUOUS SENDING OF THIS NOTIFICATION TO YOU, THE FACT IS THAT YOU CAN'T SEEM TO TRUST ANY ONE AGAIN OVER THIS PAYMENT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN IN CANTERED IN MANY MONTHS AGO,BUT I WANT YOU TO TRUST ME,I CANNOT SCAM YOU FOR $150 IT IS FOR BANK PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT, THE FEES OF $150 IS CLEARLY WRITTEN TO YOU BEFORE,I DID NOT INVENT THE BILL TO DEFRAUD YOU OF $150 IT IS AN OFFICIAL BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE, AND THE GOOD PART OF THIS, IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER, EVER BE DISTURBED AGAIN OVER ANY KIND OF PAYMENT,

THIS IS FINAL, AND THE FORMS FROM THERE BECOMES EFFECTIVE ONCE WE SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE AND PAY THE FORM FEE OF $150 I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND THIS TIME, BECAUSE YOU MAY NEVER GET ANOTHER SUCH GOOD OPPORTUNITY,

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS KEEN AND VERY DETERMINED TO PAY YOUR OVERDUE DEBTS, THIS IS NOT A FLUKE, I WOULD NOT WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND OUT OF IGNORANCE, I WILL SEND YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE IS PAID, YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME, YOU WILL GET YOUR FUND, FIND A WAY TO GET $150 YOU WILL NOT LOOSE IT, INSTEAD IT WILL BRING YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH,

FIND THE MONEY AND SEND IT TO OUR BURSARY. THE REASON WHY AM SENDING YOU THIS BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR USD2.5M IMMEDIATELY WE A RETRYING TO ROUND UP FOR THIS PAYMENT PROGRAM.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM FINALLY MY ADVICE TO YOU IS NOT TO ABANDON THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE OF THE REQUIREMENT OF ($150)

RECEIVERS NAME:..RIGANA BARNI
ADDRESS: COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
TEST QUESTION:..WHEN
ANSWER:...NOW
MTCN: .........
SENDER'S NAME:......
SENDER'S ADDRESS:.....

I AM LOOKING TO HEAR FROM YOU NOW.

YOURS IN SERVICE

MR.EDWARD BENSON
CALL NOW +22961742888

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#343022 by AlanJones Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:59 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Edward Benson" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12485330109

Attention: Dear beneficiary

We wish to inform you that the Bank of America and the United Nations Organizations Benin Republic Zonal Office have released the fund worth of $1,5million US dollars issued on your name. The money was deposited with us as MTCN credit card 2 weeks ago. We apologize for the delay and wish to process your first payment today. We shall be sending you $5000.00usd everyday until we complete paying you the total fund via online money transfer.

For the Benefit of Doubt,we shall send the fund released order approved and signed by the United Nations Secretary in the person of Ban Ki Moon.

Note that your first payment of $5000.00usd has been issued and endorsed for transfer, but bare it in mind that you do not yet have full access to the $5000.00usd as authorized except you pay the transfer service charges which is $198.00 only to this office. You have to pay the money through our service western union to the information given below and as soon as the payment of $198usd is confirmed, we shall release your first $5000.00usd to enable you pick it up at any of our service close to you. This will continue till the total fund is made to you.

Make sure you send us YOUR full information along with the service charge of $198.00 to release the full transfer details on how to pick up your online first payment. You have to treat this message with urgency by reconfirming your full information to us immediately you receive this massage to enable us start the process of your first and second payment.

This message is valid for 2 weeks as we have been authorized to release your total fund within the period.
Your payment release
1.Your Full Name...
2.Your Address...
3.Your Tel Number....
4.Occupation.......
5.Country....
6.City.........
7.Age..........

Fill the above information correctly and hurry to any western union to make the payment. Don't forget that you have to first settle the transfer charge before we can give the full information of your first payment of $5000.00usd. We awaits to receive the above information and the fee of $198usd because this is the only delay to your first payment now. Kindly use this information below to send the transfer charge.

Receiver Name: God Aka
City: Porto Novo
Test Question: Code.
Test Answer: today.
Amount to send: $198.00.
Senders Name:.....?
Mtcn Number:......?

We look forward to receive the transfer charge together with your full information to enable us release this first $5000.00usd to you to pick it up and get back to us for the second payment OK. Call OR text +1248 533 0109 Get Back ASAP.

Yours in Service

Mr.Edward Benson
Financial Consultant
Western Union Money Transfer Benin Republic

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#343149 by AlanJones Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:01 am
Tel. No.: +22967617475

Attn Please!
We have tried our best for you but it's quite unfortunate that you are not helping matters. Listen, we don't have all the time to wait for you because we have a time frame to conclude this transaction with you. Sorry to say that but if you did not have the full amount to complete the delivery with the courier company to enable you receives your ATM Visa Card worth the sum of $1,500.000.00 usd, the let us know.

Because i wonder why you are finding it difficult to comply with the fee for the delivery of your ATM Visa Card?, are you sure you're the real beneficiary of this ATM Visa Card await? I doubt, because if you are truly the beneficiary, you will make haste and do all it takes to receive it than back sliding.

Note: we cannot continue to waste our time over this payment of your ATM Visa Card because you show no interest to receive it. So if your ATM Visa Card is cancel, that's because of your lack of seriousness and you should blame yourself for that not me or any one.

Our government is not happy with you because we have given you enough grace. Therefore, we cannot ontinue to waste our time, so if you did not comply within 48hrs, we shall cancel your ATM Visa Card and use your approved ATM Visa Card to pay another serious beneficiary.

Go ahead and send the $125 to make sure that you have your total payment and then i will see what i can do to complete the rest money on your behalf.

Here is the information whee to send the money and get back to me with the mtcn number and senders name as soon as you send the money today you will successfully get your Fund within 48hrs.

Below is the information through WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM;

Receiver’s name:..Rigana Barni
Address:..........Cotonou-Benin
City:.............Cotonou
Question:.........Color?
Answer:............Blue

Hope to hear from you with the payment details.

Yours sincerely

Mr.Edward Benson
.Director Assets Recovery Fund.
[email protected]
CALL NOW +22967617475

#354287 by AlanJones Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:56 am
Tel. No.: +17064318958

(Official Residence of the President of the US)
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20500 USA
Tel: +1 (706) 431 8958)

How are you today? This is last you will ever hear from me if you fail to comply.

I am Mr.Edward Benson. and I am written to inform you about your Bank Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $2.5M.000 millions us dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address on tomorrrow January 31, 2018 to you as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your cell phone number.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Barack Hussein Obama II and you will have to pay the sum of US$158.00 only before your Bank Draft will deliver to you tomorrow, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance paper and International Draft Permit from the origin of the funds (Benin Republic) to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to send the US$158.00 to the Government of Benin Republic with the Below information:

Receiver Name: John Don
Amount: US$158.00
Question: A
Answer: B

You can reach me on the Telephone number: +1 (706) 431 8958, Please be informed that my Husband his Excellency the President has Mandated that this is the only fee required of you, kindly go ahead and send the above US$158.00 to enable your Draft cheque to reach your house address tomorrow being January 31, 2018 .

Best Regards
USA First Lady

Mr.Edward Benson.

#371634 by AlanJones Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:13 am
Tel. No.: +22962680779

Attention Beneficiary..

This is Hon. Mr.Edward Benson the Former United States Ambassador to Republic of Benin, I came down here in Cotonou Benin Republic for an ECOWAS meeting and I was searching for some files that I left in this office before I left and found out that you have not received your fund, and I asked the present ambassador Mr.James Knight what happened that you have not receive your fund and he said that you refused to pay the required fee for the delivery of your Atm Visa Card.

I'm contacting you today because the director of the Atm Visa Card center here in Benin Republic said that they will divert your Atm Visa Card to the Government Treasury just because that you cannot pay for the service fee of your Atm Visa Card which is $175 only according to them. But I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $2.5MILLION. which will change your life just because of $175 I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you have abandon your ATM CARD because of $175 But if you don't need it then I can change your name to another person so that this Government will not claim this money but I know that you will love to have it. Please my dear I want to help you to receive this fund because it was a big shock to me that you have not receive your Atm Visa Card and withdraw your money for a while now and I'm very sorry for that and you will receive your fund before the end of this meeting which will take us 3 days and I will be here to monitor it until you receive your ATM CARD.

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your full details to avoid wrong claim.
FULL NAME:========
HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS:======
MOBILE NO.:=============
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION:====
COUNTRY=====

Here is the payment information; YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM

Receiver Name=====SAM UDO
Country=============Benin Republic
City================Cotonou
Amount ============$175
Sender Name =======
Mtcn =========

I will wait to hear from you today with the mtcn number and be rest assured that your fund will be delivered as soon as you send the required fee.

Mr.Edward Benson
call me..+22962680779
Address..( [email protected]