Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#343700 by AlanJones Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:09 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998558496

Hello Dear

I am very happy indeed to inform you that at last I succeeded for the USD$ 12.6 Million fund transaction which I contacted you years ago through a help of Mr. Takuya Ha-Jun from Japan.

It is like a miracle after all the problems and difficulties I encountered on the transaction process. Above all, I did not forget my promise to God that I will render assistance to the charities and less privileged kids. I tried to achieve the project here but could not because of the political instabilities and selfish interest in the my Country.

Hence I would like to use you to accomplish the promise I made. I am in Japan now for my contract project with Mr. Takuya Ha-Jun and very busy at the moment. Before I left my Country I left US$1.2M) in certified bank draft under the care of my former secretary MR JACOB YETE who is now in his country.

I told him that I will contact you from Japan to enable him make solid arrangement on how the above amount in draft can be safely reaches to you through a good payment method that will not have any stress.

And please kindly make sure you use (ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS))out of the total amount to launch a foundation on the motherless babies in your area in my name, and keep TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND to yourself as a reward of your participation and effort.

Urgently call MR JACOB YETE
TELEPHONE; +229-98558496
E-mail him ON ([email protected])
Regards,
MRS.MERCY LEWIS

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement