Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#344834 by AlanJones Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:01 am
Reply-to: Nebusa Teke Karete - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +33677566763

Dear One, I sincerely apologize for my unsolicited mail. By introduction, I am Nebusa Teke-Karate, a Legal Practitioner.I am contacting you on behalf of my client who is a well known political figure with alot of influence in his country.After a recently concluded general election he was rewarded with Turn Around Maintenance Contract of an aging refinery.At the same time he was MANDATED by his Government to Recommend an Investor and Facilitate the Privatization of a redundant Steel company.These two Federal Projects accrued to him huge financial returns and therefore in good faith he is seeking your co-operation/partnership whereby he will put at your disposal a huge amount for core Investments at your discretion (for good returns). I earnestly look forward to your reply; thereafter I shall provide you with more details.(Reply to:[email protected]).or [email protected].

Regards

Nebusa Teke Karete
(Principal Partner)
Nebusa Teke-Karete & Associates
Route de l'hôpital 97600
French Island of Mayotte
Reply to:[email protected]
Alternative email:[email protected]
D/L: +33677566763

From the WhoIs for tknebusa-lawchambers.com:
Creation Date: 2017-10-10T16:09:05Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-10-10T16:09:05Z

Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement