Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#346218 by AlanJones Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:19 am
Reply-to: DHL Expresscompany - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968947039

Dear Friend,

This is to bring to your notice that I have been able to pay the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM Card. I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $10.8M USD has less than Seven days to expire and when it expires, the money will lost to the Government treasury account . With that I decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my expenditure and even compensate me for helping you.

Now i want you to contact DHL Express with your physical address your prefer the delivery so that they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay. Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demur-rage might have increased.They told me that their keeping fee is $50,00 used only per day as i made the deposit yesterday, So you are advised to contact them immediately to avoid the security keeping charge increase.

Below is their Contact Information's,Contact Person: Mr.promise Emmanuel. DHL Express
Email:([email protected])
Tel:+229-68947039.

Contact them Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your card.
Mr.Godwin james
Best Regards

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement