Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#346985 by AlanJones Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:43 am
GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE
ILLUMINATI )
whatsapp +(2349037326964)
email [email protected]
Are you a
POLITICIAN ,
ENGINEER , DOCTOR ,
ENTERTAINER ,MODEL, GRADUATE/ STUDENT,
OR YOU HAVE IT IN
MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS To BECOME
GREAT MINDS .
It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a
member ,you
Will be giving the sum of $100, 000, 000. 00 as the
Illuminati membership
salary monthly . Please be a part of these
GOLDEN
"OPPORTUNITY " The great Illuminati
Organization makes you rich
and famous in the world , it will pull you out
from the grass root
and take you to a greater height were you have
long aspired to be
and together we shall rule the world with the
great and mighty
power of the Illuminati , long life and
prosperity here on earth with
eternal life and jubilation .
whatsapp us
+2349037326964
email [email protected]
if you are INTERESTED .

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#346986 by AlanJones Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:44 am
Welcome to all post of illuminati cult where all your heart desire are granted and power over all things in the world, this is well know fact that the illuminati church consist of multi billionaires and have power, weath, riches and be a famous person in the world. Join the illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 300million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 100,000,000 dollars monthly as a salary... If you are interested please kindly fill the following
Join the Illuminati cult
following information's
so that we can commerce on
your registration as a full member
in the
secret order of the
Illuminati of the magician
Full name..............
Country................
State of origin........
Date of birth.........
Sex....................
Address....................
Phone ...................
Email address..............
photo.....................
Attach Scan I'd card,passport
or driver
license containing your full
details
Tell us little about yourself... Attach scan
school certificate..
No dirty game,no sacrifices
fill careful and get back to us
as soon as
possible
Note: if you are not ready to
do this
Illu secret court please
do not fill this
form, but if you are
serious minded you can fill and get back to
us as soon as possible

information's to this email below ( [email protected] ) call OR what sapp on +2348147673395 }.. BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD A Dream House boug. Tell us little about yourself... No dirty game,no sacrifices and No evil, a cult of peace, big aim Illuminati email us ( [email protected] ) call or whatsapp us on +2349066110887 )

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#346987 by AlanJones Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:46 am
Hello brother do you want to be famous person in the world, do you want to be successful in all you activities you are doing worry no more the Illuminati brotherhood is here to help you with all of the above okay. Becoming a member today you will be rewarded with 600,000.00 USD. contact me on [email protected]

#346988 by AlanJones Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:47 am
We are delighted that your life’s journey has led you to discover our organization. The Illuminati is a collective of prominent figures throughout the world who have united to lead and stay at the very top of the world order. The Illuminati is open to all men from all works and classes of life. For centuries, our organization has separated individuals of outstanding political, financial, or cultural influence from the ordinary world. We've also elevated ordinary men into men of influence, wealth and fame. We have just one cause and that is the elevation of the human specie. Perhaps you have already proven yourself in these fields. For that, the Illuminati officially congratulates you. Your dedication gives hope to us for the future of humanity. Our members are presented a life of limitless wealth and opportunity. The requirements for becoming a member are unimposing. Our requests are simple and therefore may be hard to comprehend. You must understand this before applying. If you would like to continue your application or you're interested in joining the Illuminati contact us via e-mail at [email protected]

#346989 by AlanJones Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:47 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES AND FAME.
CONTACT WhatsApp via :+2348141634058

Are you a business Man, a politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life? You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great illuminati brotherhood. With this, all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati brotherhood, contact the Lord illuminati now, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with $12.000.000 US Dollars, A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America. Please we do not share blood. Do not miss this opportunity. Contact and be rich Now¡¡¡ from LORD Anslem Graham on ILLUMINATI ONE LOVE customer service : Motto; we are here to reduce poverty from the world and make your dreams come true. We are waiting for your response, you can contact us via whatsapp on :+2348141634058

#347242 by AlanJones Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:32 am
Hello people!!!??? My name is Mr Christopher Riggs and I live in Nevada,U.S and
I am a full member of the Illuminati am among the 1252 lodge,,???,I
was ordained by the grand master to go out to the world and bring
more members to the Illuminati,?so I was requested to bring 30
members into the brotherhood,,I have 21 members now,so am
looking for only 9 people to go,?so am sure you want to be among
the 9 people that will be earning $100,000 per month and a brand
new car,,?so add me up now so we can achieve this great chance
of being rich for?...your life will change for good.so don't miss this
chance of being rich for life email me via [email protected]? or add me on Whats-app ?tel.+1(854)7777662

#347243 by AlanJones Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:34 am
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM USA, OR ANYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER.
It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires, Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders, Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 500 companies are members of Illuminati.
join a secret cabal of mysterious forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or any given business,the great illuminati can make everything possible. WE CAN MAKE YOU FAMOUS ONLY IF YOU ARE READY

make sure you drop your mobile number while emailing us and details about yourself.

CONTACT MOBILE AND WHATSAPP NUMBER:+1539-888-2243

Email:[email protected]

#347244 by AlanJones Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:36 am
How can one join the Illuminati for a change of life? Are you business man/woman, politician, musician, soccer player or student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish It's optional to join the most powerful secret society in the world, Illuminati Order Accepted Worldwide. You will be guided through the whole process and be helped on how to join the Illuminati cult and live a good life forever. To Join the illuminati family originally called the ILLUMINATI ORDER; explore the ends of riches, email us [email protected]. I extend an open invitation to all those who agree with the concept of individual rights to apply in joining the Illuminati Order. The more members it has, the greater its influence. Join the world of the happiest and most influential people in the world and be the first to join in your community. contact Email: [email protected] & HANGOUTS: [email protected]

#347245 by AlanJones Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:37 am
Hello everyone I am mr francis anderson from usa, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tryed to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money.One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 5,000$ and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisedly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call (+2348135574788 or WhatsApp him +2348135574788 or email: [email protected]

#347324 by AlanJones Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:45 am
Hello everyone i was browsing the internet

and i saw a lot of wrong

quote concerning the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, i

felt bad about it, i want

to let you know few things about the

ILLUMINATI SOCIETY. Am

from KOREA , i join the ILLUMINATI HOOD

through the help of an agent

someone introduced me to online, after years

of determination to be a

member. being a member of the ILLUMINATI

your wealth is guarantee, you

will be protected, fame, power influence e.t.c

all these they will

give you. one thing i want to correct is that

the ILLUMINATI don't pay

member any salary, if you are newly initiated

they will give you the

seed of wealth and bless you with wisdom,

power, influence e.t.c you

need to be successful. the seed of wealth is

the only money the

ILLUMINATI SOCIETY give to their member,

with this you can start

anything with the money and you will be

successful. Another thing is

that the society have special blessing for

politicians and super

stars.

Being an ILLUMINATI member is a personal

decision, the society don't

force or beg people to join them. i joined

because i want to, no body

force me and am very happy to be a member

today because they have

contributed greatly to my life by making me

one of the leading

business man in the world. If you are

interested in joining the

ILLUMINATI SOCIETY contact agent

Jossam Ben, call or Email;[email protected] him or WhatsApp +2348101755322 he was

the one that help

me.this is the little help i can give you

#347325 by AlanJones Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:47 am
Hello brothers and sisters are you business man/woman, politician, musician, soccer player or student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish

It's optional to join the most powerful secret society in the world Illuminati, Order Accepted Worldwide or call the agent Calls +2347051398023 Agent James Ihibor] to guide through the whole process and how to join the Family.

To Join the Illuminati family originally called the ILLUMINATE ORDER; explore the ends of riches…..I extend an open invitation to all those who agree with the concept of individual rights to apply and join the Illuminati Order. The more members it has, the greater its influence will be. Join the world of the happiest and most influenced people in the world and be the first to join in your community and spread the word of the famous Rich People Illuminati Order.

Freemason online today, to meet your demand and acquire wealth, power, protection and influence etc. Also get instant sum of 500,000 dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world, and also the side of fame/wealth will be giving to you by the blessing of the orphanage home with the blessing of the illuminati light, Call +2347051398023 to join the Illuminati family. For more equerries contact agent james ihibor the country agent on

NB: This goes to only those who are ready and willing to change their lives. And you Must be 18 and above. Thanks.

+2347051398023

#347411 by AlanJones Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker,Footballer, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly whatapp us on +233238685579 or email us on [email protected]

#347412 by AlanJones Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brotherhood, Note: A Golden Ring will be offered, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to all country. Please we do not share blood.if you are really interested contact us today on email:[email protected] or whatsapp +233 2386 66703

#347413 by AlanJones Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:01 am
HELLO EVERYONE I WAS BROWSING THE INTERNET AND I SAW A LOT OF WRONG QUOTE CONCERNING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, I FELT BAD ABOUT IT, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW FEW THINGS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY. FIRST, I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY THROUGH THE HELP OF AN AGENT SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO ONLINE, AFTER YEARS OF o THEY WILL GIVE YOU. ONE THING I WANT TO CORRECT IS THAT THE ILLUMINATI DON'T PAY MEMBER ANY SALARY, IF YOU ARE NEWLY INITIATED THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE SEED OF WEALTH AND BLESS YOU WITH WISDOM, POWER, INFLUENCE E.T.C YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL THE SEED OF WEALTH IS THE ONLY MONEY THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY GIVE TO THEIR MEMBER, WITH THIS YOU CAN START ANYTHING WITH THE MONEY AND YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. ANOTHER THING IS THAT THE SOCIETY HAVE SPECIAL BLESSING FOR POLITICIANS AND SUPER STARS. BEING AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER IS A PERSONAL DECISION, THE SOCIETY DON'T FORCE OR BEG PEOPLE TO JOIN THEM. I JOINED BECAUSE I WANT TO, NO BODY FORCE ME AND AM VERY HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER TODAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO MY LIFE BY MAKING ME ONE OF THE LEADING BUSINESS MAN IN THE WORLD. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY WHATSAPP Albert WEALTH ON +2348139568891

#347414 by AlanJones Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:02 am
i am giving a testimony on how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply
strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for
help from different corners but to know invail. i see people around me getting
rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was
very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it
though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he
said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to
cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in
other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about
this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i
decided to look in the internet and i found an email address
[email protected] so we decided to contact them and
unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to
get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a
week and later on the great fraternity gave us $50,000.00 USD to start up
our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any
great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they
are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email
them now at ([email protected]) call me +2347060507634 or
whatsapp me on this number +2348115204568