Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#347581 by AlanJones Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:31 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18506928747

The first payment of your compensation fund has been sent today via money gram now to pick up your first payment of $5000.00 usd, we will continue sending your money until your total amount of 2.8million usd is completed. So via any money gram office now to pick up your first payment of $5000.00 usd now, after that you can get back to me now for your second transfer I am waiting to hear from you as soon as you pick up your first payment, you can call me for your second transfer by emailing our head office or you can call our office money transfer line (+1850) 692-8747) E-mail ([email protected])

Here is the information to pick up your first payment track it now with last sender name Nze, and go and pick up your first payment of $5000.00.

Money Reference Number(REF);82019338
Sender's First Name: Jim
Sender's Last Name: Nze
Ref:# 82019338 (Track the Ref by visiting::::::::: https:// secure.moneygram.com/track)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement