Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#348021 by AlanJones Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:27 am
Reply-to: "MR.HENRY COSH," - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22965816952

Attn: ATM Gold Card Beneficiary,

This is to inform your officially that our Defence attached here in the Benin Republic Embassy New York United States has brought your uploaded ATM VISA GOLD CARD valued at the sum of US$2.5Million this morning from Benin Republic.
The Gold VISA Card was programmed and uploaded by the Central Bank of Benin Republic through the Benin Security Print and Mint Company and was handed over to our defense attached by (Head of State and Head of the Government)--Boni Yayi GCFR for onward hand over to me as the Country's representatives here in US,our defense attached who just came back this morning from Benin Republic with it and has handed them over to me as the Benin Republic Ambassador for United States of America for onward delivery to your home or office address in your City from NY here.
Contact dimond Director With the following information:
Director: MR.HENRY COSH,
Tel: +229 65 81 69 52
Email:([email protected])
Please don't waste any time immediately you get this letter so that he will only release your PIN CODE Password details as he cannot release that to me or another rather you the ATM GOLD card beneficiary.
Note:You will send to the dimond Director the sum of US$200. ONLY which is the cost for the Activations PIN Code Password fees,that is the only amount you will send to him before he will release your CODE to you,send to our embassy your accurate receiving address here in United States where you want us to send your card to,please for urgency i will suggest you call the gentleman on phone so that he will act fast as this transactions demands.
The fee should be sent directly to the "Embassy Protocol Officer" with the below information: PAYMENT INFORMATION
RECEIVERS NAME;John Eze.
COUNTRY; BENIN
CITY; COTONOU
QUESTION; COLOR
ANSWER; GREEN
AMOUNT;$200.00 USD
MTCN

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#348125 by AlanJones Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:01 am
Reply-to: "MR.HENRY COSH," - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +19067489435

Attn: ATM Gold Card Beneficiary,

This is to inform your officially that our Defence attached here in the Benin Republic Embassy New York United States has brought your uploaded ATM VISA GOLD CARD valued at the sum of US$2.5Million this morning from Benin Republic.

The Gold VISA Card was programmed and uploaded by the Central Bank of Benin Republic through the Benin Security Print and Mint Company and was handed over to our defense attached by (Head of State and Head of the Government)--Boni Yayi GCFR for onward hand over to me as the Country's representatives here in US,our defense attached who just came back this morning from Benin Republic with it and has handed them over to me as the Benin Republic Ambassador for United States of America for onward delivery to your home or office address in your City from NY here.

Contact diamond Director With the following information:
Director: MR.HENRY COSH,
Tel: +1(906) 748-9435
Email:([email protected])

Please don't waste any time immediately you get this letter so that he will only release your PIN CODE Password details as he cannot release that to me or another rather you the ATM GOLD card beneficiary.
Note:You will send to the dimond Director the sum of US$200. ONLY which is the cost for the Activations PIN Code Password fees,that is the only amount you will send to him before he will release your CODE to you,send to our embassy your accurate receiving address here in United States where you want us to send your card to,please for urgency i will suggest you call the gentleman on phone so that he will act fast as this transactions demands.

The fee should be sent directly to the "Embassy Protocol Officer" with the below information: PAYMENT INFORMATION

RECEIVERS NAME;John Ben.
COUNTRY; BENIN
CITY; COTONOU
QUESTION; COLOR
ANSWER; GREEN
AMOUNT;$200.00 USD
MTCN:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.