Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#348115 by AlanJones Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:44 am
Reply-to: "Mr. James Steven" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22963869868

From the Honorable Office of Rev James Steven (General Manager Western Union, Ankpa Agbokun , Benin Republic.) ([email protected])

Attention,

I acknowledge the receipt of the mail message to my office today been the 3th of Dc 2017, and I am also in my deep sense of regret to hear about the misfortune you have had so far in trying to receive your Benefited Fund that is deemed to be transferred by our reputable Organization (Western Union) for scamming people of their money.

Yes, I have been briefed by the Foreign Remittance Manager Sir, Wilson Johnson about the situation Of Your Fund, and the predicaments. This Fund is supposed to have gotten to you before now, and to tell you the fact, the moment I signed the last documentation on your transfer file, I ascertained that you would have gotten your money through the Board of Directors Oriented Decision after you have procured the Clean Bill Record Certificate.

Nevertheless, no much damage has been done; I have been able to retrieve the CERTIFICATE from the Ministry House today, and for immediate release of your payment.

Below is the First Payment that is sent to you this morning:

Track it now (https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/send ... fersuccess)

Sender Firs Name: Thang
Sender Firs Name: Quangta
MTCN Number: 232-923-9167
Amount: $5,000
Text Question..IN GOD
Text Answer WE TRUST

Haven sent you the first payment today, one thing you must do now is to send to my assistant the sum of $185usd, so that you will make us rich and the payment can be fully activated to your name as it is available to pick up (just like last time) and will have to be fully activated before you can be able to pick it up in your local Western Branch Office which you will never see.

Use Below Information to make the payment:

Receiver Name: Mike Henry
City: Cotonou
Amount: $185usd

Take my word for real (This is the last thing you are to do to receive your whole fund installment), as I advise you to immediately update me with the payment information so that I can instruct the full activation of the payment to your name today.

Yours in service
Thank you.
Mr.James Steven call +229 63 86 98 68
Minister of finance

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement