Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#347713 by AlanJones Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:25 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Gary L.Roy" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961742888

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCENATIONAL
HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEXSENATE
HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT,
COTONOU BENINOUR REF: FGN /SNT/STB
WHY DO .YOU CHOOSE TO LOSE YOUR $2.5MILLION???

ATTENTION FOR YOUR FUNDS $2.5MILLION???,

I HAVE TO INFORM YOU AGAIN, THAT WE ARE NOT PLAYING OVER THIS,I KNOW MY REASON FOR THE CONTINUOUS SENDING OF THIS NOTIFICATION TO YOU, THE FACT IS THAT YOU CAN'T SEEM TO TRUST ANY ONE AGAIN OVER THIS PAYMENT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN IN CANTERED IN MANY MONTHS AGO,BUT I WANT YOU TO TRUST ME,I CANNOT SCAM YOU FOR $150 IT IS FOR BANK PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT, THE FEES OF $150 IS CLEARLY WRITTEN TO YOU BEFORE,I DID NOT INVENT THE BILL TO DEFRAUD YOU OF $150 IT IS AN OFFICIAL BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE, AND THE GOOD PART OF THIS, IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER, EVER BE DISTURBED AGAIN OVER ANY KIND OF PAYMENT,

THIS IS FINAL, AND THE FORMS FROM THERE BECOMES EFFECTIVE ONCE WE SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE AND PAY THE FORM FEE OF $150 I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND THIS TIME, BECAUSE YOU MAY NEVER GET ANOTHER SUCH GOOD OPPORTUNITY,

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS KEEN AND VERY DETERMINED TO PAY YOUR OVERDUE DEBTS, THIS IS NOT A FLUKE, I WOULD NOT WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND OUT OF IGNORANCE, I WILL SEND YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE IS PAID, YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME, YOU WILL GETYOUR FUND, FIND A WAY TO GET $150 YOU WILL NOT LOOSE IT, INSTEAD IT WILL BRING YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH,

FIND THE MONEY AND SEND IT TO OUR BURSARY. THE REASON WHY AM SENDING YOU THIS BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR USD2.5M IMMEDIATELY WE ARETRYING TO ROUND UP FOR THIS PAYMENT PROGRAM.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM FINALLY MYADVICE TO YOU IS NOT TO ABANDON THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE OF THEREQUIREMENT OF ($150)

RECEIVERS NAME:..SMITH LUKE
ADDRESS: COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
TEST QUESTION:..WHEN
ANSWER:...NOW
MTCN: .........
SENDER'S NAME:......
SENDER'S ADDRESS:.....

I AM LOOKING TO HEAR FROM YOU NOW.

YOURS IN SERVICE

MR.GARY L.ROY
CALL ME NOW +22961742888

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#348121 by AlanJones Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:55 am
Reply-to: "AGENT.GARY L.ROY" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967617475

HELLO MY GOOD FRIEND

ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE? IF YOUR ARE DEAD YOU BETTER STAY DEAD AND IF YOU ARE LIVING YOU BETTER READ THIS:

I HAVE TO INFORM YOU AGAIN, THAT WE ARE NOT PLAYING OVER THIS, I KNOW MY REASON FOR THE CONTINUOUS SENDING OF THIS NOTIFICATION TO YOU,THE FACT IS THAT YOU CAN'T SEEM TO TRUST ANY ONE AGAIN OVER THIS PAYMENT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN IN CANTERED IN MANY MONTHS AGO, BUT I WANT YOU TO TRUST ME,I CANNOT SCAM YOU FOR $125 IT IS FOR BANK PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT, THE FEES OF $125 IS CLEARLY WRITTEN TO YOU BEFORE, I DID NOT INVENT THE BILL TO DEFRAUD YOU OF $125 IT IS AN OFFICIAL BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE, AND THE GOOD PART OF THIS, IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER, EVER BE DISTURBED AGAIN OVER ANY KIND OF PAYMENT,THIS IS FINAL, AND THE FORMS FROM THERE BECOMES EFFECTIVE ONCE WE SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE AND PAY THE FORM FEE OF $125.

I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND THIS TIME, BECAUSE YOU MAY NEVER GET ANOTHER SUCH GOOD OPPORTUNITY, THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS KEEN AND VERY DETERMINED TO PAY YOUR OVERDUE DEBTS, THIS IS NOT A FLUKE, I WOULD NOT WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND OUT OF IGNORANCE, I WILL SEND YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE IS PAID, YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME, YOU WILL GET YOUR FUND, FIND A WAY TO GET $125 YOU WILL NOT LOOSE IT,INSTEAD IT WILL BRING YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH, FIND THE MONEY AND SEND IT TO OUR BURSARY.

THE REASON WHY AM SENDING YOU THIS is BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR USD2.5M IMMEDIATELY WE ARE TRYING TO ROUND UP FOR THIS PAYMENT PROGRAM.

THE PROCESSING CHARGES WHICH WAS INITIALLY ON THE HIGH PRICE HAS BEEN CUT DOWN BY THE PAYOUT BANK CONSIDERING THE POOR ECONOMIC SITUATIONS THAT MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS CITIZENS TO MEET UP WITH THE PROCESSING CHARGES OF THEIR ENTITLEMENT. UPON THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PROCESSING CHARGES YOU WILL GET YOUR $2.500,000.00 INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 15HRS.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER FINALLY MY ADVICE TO YOU IS NOT TO ABANDON THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE OF THE REQUIREMENT OF ($125) ACCOUNT OFFICER INFO: SEND THE FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM ONLY.

RECEIVER'S NAME:..SMITH LUKE
CITY:::::::::::::: COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: ::::::VERY
ANSWER::::::::URGENT
AMOUNT REQUIRED: :::$125
SENDER'S NAME:::::
MTCN NUMBER#:
SENDER'S ADDRESS:

AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED TODAY, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR $2.5M THE SAME DAY WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

BEST REGARDS

AGENT.GARY L.ROY
CALL ME +229 67617475

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#348434 by AlanJones Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:03 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Gary L.Roy" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22966551428

Attention: Beneficiary,

Your mail details' regarding your fund was well acknowledged on my deck this afternoon. after our official verification perusal we have obtain facts that you are the confide beneficiary of the fund valued at Three Million Five Hundred Thousand united state dollars deposited in our office by the Ministry of Finance of the federal republic of Benin through fund vault ktu/ 9023118308/03 from united nation as compensation. We want to use this opportunity to congratulate you once again for this immensely donation given to you by UN.

Please you are advice to go through this email carefully and make sure you understand and comply with the contents before replying. We are instructed by federal government of Benin to transfer your fund to you via our in-installment transfer through our service (western union money transfer). So you will be receiving $5,200.00 usd daily until the successful installment transfer of your total fund of (US$3,500,000.00) is completed.

Your first payment has been generated but not yet uploaded completed to the Western Union world wide central system for payout to you.

For the benefit of doubt visit our website and track your first $5,200.00 USD online on your personal computer as instructed below:

Enter our website online link: { https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/self ... cktransfer } to track your payment... Then Enter the MTCN; (980 079 7877) and click (Track Transfer) your will see that your first $5,200 USD is available and still processing because the upload is yet to be completed to the western union world wide central system for payout to you from your country.

Now you are required to re-instate your payment folder from STU office for activation of your Compensation Fund before this transaction can be uploaded to the Western Union world wide central system to enable you to start picking up your daily payment from any western union office around you without any hitch)-you are advice to proceed to the western union and send the required re- in-statement charges of $179.00 USD immediately on the information contained in the payment advice below-

We intend to deduct the required charge/fee out from your total fund but the financial trust fund committee of Benin republic proof in accordance to united nation financial edits of 1990 as related to international fund transfer policy as agreed with western union acts that no one has right over your fund as it have been signed and stamped that no money should be deducted from your fund until it all gets to you to avoid any Mal-practice in making excessive deduction from your fund, be informed that if the policy is not observe it might involve corruption which in other words might lead you loosing your fund, therefore take note that we cannot deduct your fees from your fund.

We are giving you 100% assurance of completing your transfer today once the transfer activation charge is receive today.

You are also advised to send the Activation charges via western union with the information given below or send through money gram if that will be faster for you because there is no more time;

Receiver's Name:----John Don
City:------Cotonou
Text Question:------Payment
Text Answer:------Payment
Amount:--------$179.00 Only.

This is the only official requirements needed and you are given a mandate to get this concluded. So that your transfers will be uploaded correctly to the western union worldwide central system for payout of your daily transfer.

Kindly forward the below details after payment for proper confirmation and we shall proceed with the activation of your payment for available to pick up by you from any western union in your country/Address.

MTCN:...
SENDER NAME:..
ADDRESS:....

Please call us at +229-66551428 for any assistance in cancelling and/or refunding your money transfer.

Mr.Gary L.Roy
General Operation Manager.
Western Union Department
Telephone Number: +229-+229-66551428
Ref; United Nation Compensation Fund

#349777 by AlanJones Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:59 am
Reply-to: "MR.GARY L.ROY" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967617475

HELLO MY GOOD FRIEND

ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE? IF YOUR ARE DEAD YOU BETTER STAY DEAD AND IF YOU ARE LIVING YOU BETTER READ THIS:

I HAVE TO INFORM YOU AGAIN, THAT WE ARE NOT PLAYING OVER THIS, I KNOW MY REASON FOR THE CONTINUOUS SENDING OF THIS NOTIFICATION TO YOU,THE FACT IS THAT YOU CAN'T SEEM TO TRUST ANY ONE AGAIN OVER THIS PAYMENT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN IN CANTERED IN MANY MONTHS AGO, BUT I WANT YOU TO TRUST ME,I CANNOT SCAM YOU FOR $145 IT IS FOR BANK PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT, THE FEES OF $145 IS CLEARLY WRITTEN TO YOU BEFORE, I DID NOT INVENT THE BILL TO DEFRAUD YOU OF $145 IT IS AN OFFICIAL BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE, AND THE GOOD PART OF THIS, IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER, EVER BE DISTURBED AGAIN OVER ANY KIND OF PAYMENT,THIS IS FINAL, AND THE FORMS FROM THERE BECOMES EFFECTIVE ONCE WE SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE AND PAY THE FORM FEE OF $145.

I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND THIS TIME, BECAUSE YOU MAY NEVER GET ANOTHER SUCH GOOD OPPORTUNITY, THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS KEEN AND VERY DETERMINED TO PAY YOUR OVERDUE DEBTS, THIS IS NOT A FLUKE, I WOULD NOT WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND OUT OF IGNORANCE, I WILL SEND YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE IS PAID, YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME, YOU WILL GET YOUR FUND, FIND A WAY TO GET $145 YOU WILL NOT LOOSE IT,INSTEAD IT WILL BRING YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH, FIND THE MONEY AND SEND IT TO OUR BURSARY.

THE REASON WHY AM SENDING YOU THIS is BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR USD2.5M IMMEDIATELY WE ARE TRYING TO ROUND UP FOR THIS PAYMENT PROGRAM.

THE PROCESSING CHARGES WHICH WAS INITIALLY ON THE HIGH PRICE HAS BEEN CUT DOWN BY THE PAYOUT BANK CONSIDERING THE POOR ECONOMIC SITUATIONS THAT MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS CITIZENS TO MEET UP WITH THE PROCESSING CHARGES OF THEIR ENTITLEMENT. UPON THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PROCESSING CHARGES YOU WILL GET YOUR $2.500,000.00 INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 15HRS.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER FINALLY MY ADVICE TO YOU IS NOT TO ABANDON THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE OF THE REQUIREMENT OF ($145) ACCOUNT OFFICER INFO: SEND THE FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM ONLY.

RECEIVER'S NAME:..SMITH LUKE
CITY:::::::::::::: COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: ::::::VERY
ANSWER::::::::URGENT
AMOUNT REQUIRED: :::$145
SENDER'S NAME:::::
MTCN NUMBER#:
SENDER'S ADDRESS:

AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED TODAY, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR $2.5M THE SAME DAY WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

BEST REGARDS
AGENT.GARY L.ROY
CALL ME +229 67617475

#353090 by AlanJones Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:50 am
Reply-to: "Agent Ronald B.Gary" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961742888

Attention

We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Package that is been registered with us for shipping to your residential location. We had thought that your sender gave you our contact details. It may interest you to know that a letter is also added to your package.

However, we cannot quote its content to you via email for privacy reasons. We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draft worth of $1.500.000 (One Million five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). As you know, Alta does not ship money in CASH or in CHEQUES but BANK DRAFTS are shippable. The package is registered with us for mailing by your colleague as claimed, and your colleague explained that he is here in West Africa for a three (3) month Survey Project as he works with a construction firm in West Africa. We are sending you this email because your package is been registered on a Special Order.

What you have to do, is to contact our Delivery Department for immediate dispatch of your package to your residential address. Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirms your information, it will take three (3) working days (72Hrs) for your package to arrive its designated destination. For your information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as Insurance fees have been paid by your colleague before your package was registered. Note that the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance Certificates, are to certify that the Bank Draft is not a Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF) neither is it
funds to sponsor Terrorism in your country. This will help you avoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your country. However, you will have to pay a sum of $105 USD to the Alta Delivery Department being full payment for the Security Keeping Fee of the ALTA Courie Company as stated in our privacy terms & condition page.

Also be informed that your colleague wished to pay for the Security Keeping charges, but we do not accept such payments considering the fact that all items & packages that is registered with us have a time limitation and we cannot accept payment without knowing when you will be picking up the package or even respond to us. So we cannot take the risk to have accepted such a payment incase of any possible demurrage. Kindly note that your colleague did not leave us with any further information. We hope that you respond to us as soon as possible because if you fail to respond until the expiry date of the foremost package, we may refer the package to the British Commission for Welfare as the package do not have a return address. Kindly contact the delivery department (Alta Delivery Post) with the details given below:

Kindly complete the below information and send it to the email address given above. This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone numbers.
FULL NAMES:
TELEPHONE:
POSTAL ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:

you can send the $105usd today through Money Gram or Western Union office with this information below.

Receiver Name=Ego Emmy
Country=Benin Republic
City .....Cotonou
Amount $105USD
Text Question...When
Text Answer...Now
Sender Name.....
MTCN..........

As soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you the necessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the Security Keeping Fees. As soon as they confirm your payment of $105 USD, they shall immediately dispatch your package to the designated address. It usually takes 72 Hours being an express delivery service. Note that we were not instructed to email you, but due to the high priority of your package we had to inform you as your sender did not leave us with his phone number because he stated that he just arrived England and he was not on phone yet.

We indeed personally sealed your Bank Draft and we found your email contact in the attached letter as the recipient of the foremost package. Ensure to contact the delivery department with the email address and ensure to fill the above form as well to enable successful reconfirmation.

Yours Faithfully,
Agent Ronald B.Gary
Telephone: +22961742888
ALTA Online Management Team.
All rights reserved.?1995-20017 ALTA COUERIE COMPANY.