Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#351821 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:35 am
Tel: +639454023053
Tel: +639215877596

Subject: ORDER NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome!
Cargo Complex Lapu-Lapu Airport Road,
Lapu-Lapu City Cebu,
Philippines 6016

Delivery Address:
ORDER NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attention:

Notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Authority for some reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the goods were brought on transit point here The Philippines, at the transit checkpoint, the Authority detected that currency were included in your parcel.

Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as a duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your package. this is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have already taken order number for this package from the Authority.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the required Charges listed below for the immediate release of your package. Upon Confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your destination address under some hours from the time we confirm your payment.

Outstanding Charges: 1450 Peso
Administrative: PHP 4,700 Peso
Clearance: PHP 27,550 Peso
TOTAL: PHP 33,700 Peso

A total of PHP 33,700 (Thirty-three thousand seven hundred Peso) has been charge. In acknowledgement to this email, Payment details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above for the release of your package.

Thank you, as I hope I have made myself clear to you by this notice as directed by the management. For more inquiries call Tell: +639454023053

We are glad to be at your service.

Yours Faithfully.
DAISY LARDERA
Operational Manager
Tell: +639215877596

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement