Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#351898 by AlanJones Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:30 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22966020124

Attention please

We have received the check from the bank last week and kept the check with Dr. Patrick Dobyns as we discussed, Please email him immediately inorder to send you the cheque. I am in Colombia now.

I kept USD$15.5million cashier check & will send you the rest of money after my business trip here. I sent you so many emails last week but all bounced back. So contact Dr. Patrick with his below email address for him to send the check to you: ( [email protected] ) or call him at +229 66020124

Thanks and do let me know when you have received it. 'Copy & paste' ( [email protected] )

Contact him at [email protected]

Regards
Paul Malakar
United Nations Rep, UK

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#371402 by AlanJones Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:32 am
Reply-to: Alain Noudéhou - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22963353603

Attention dear beneficiary!

This is to inform you that we have received the winning cheque from the bank last week and kept it with Frank Agamiso as we discussed and agreed with the Board of directors, Please kindly email him immediately with your address inorder to send you the cheque, I am in Colombia now.

I kept USD$5.5million cashier check & will send you the rest of money after my business trip here. I also sent so many emails to you last week but all bounced back. Therefore contact Frank Agamiso at his email address below for him to send the cheque to you: ( [email protected] ) or call him at +229 63353603

Thanks and do let me know when you have received it.

Regards

? Alain Noudéhou
UN Director Benin

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#372342 by AlanJones Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:29 am
Reply-to: "[email protected]" - [email protected]

This is to inform you that we have received the winning cheque from the bank last week and kept it with Francis Agamiso as we discussed and agreed with the Board of directors, Please kindly email him immediately with your address inorder to send you the cheque, I am in Colombia now.

I kept USD$5.5million cashier check & will send you the rest of money after my business trip here. I also sent so many emails to you last week but all bounced back. Therefore contact Francis Agamiso at his email address below for him to send the cheque to you: ( [email protected] ) or call him at +229 63353603

Regards

Dr. Judith Ogura Atkinson
UN Director Benin

#373533 by AlanJones Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:51 pm
Reply-to: JUDITH ATKINSON - [email protected]

This is to inform you that we have received the winning cheque from the bank last week and kept it with Francis Agamiso as we discussed and agreed with the Board of directors, Please kindly email him immediately with your address inorder to send you the cheque, I am in Colombia now.

I kept USD$5.5million cashier check & will send you the rest of money after my business trip here. I also sent so many emails to you last week but all bounced back. Therefore contact Francis Agamiso at his email address below for him to send the cheque to you: ( [email protected] ) or call him at +229 63353603

Regards
Dr. Judith Ogura Atkinson
UN Director Benin