Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#352415 by AlanJones Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:18 am
It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,
Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders,
Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious
forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or
any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just
IAI LEXION Thaddeus Iam Vice-President of Citizen Outreach THE ILLUMINATI
ORGANIZATION

Do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp.

Whatsapp: +1(863)693-9739
Email : [email protected]

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REGISTRATION FEE AND YOU MUST
BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
THANKS,,...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#352416 by AlanJones Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:19 am
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL +15398882243 OR info. [email protected]
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM USA, OR ANYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER.email us on info. [email protected] OR call us on +15398882243 for immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!!
If you are interested call the agent now +15398882243 or send your e-mail to info.
[email protected]
Add us on whatsapp via:+15398882243

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#352417 by AlanJones Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:20 am
This is my testimony on how I finally join the worldwide Illuminati after I have been trying to join for over 2 years now but scammers took money from me several times. I have been searching to join the Illuminati for so long,but scammers keep taking my money until last week here when I met MR Tanya Mark,on line who helped me to join the brotherhood on line and i received the sum of 1 million dollars into my bank account instantly after my online initiation ritual and also I will be earning 6 million dollars every month, Am so happy! If you are interested to Join the worldwide Illuminati today, contact MR Tanya Mark today instead of accepting scammer's to take your money all in the name of helping you join, MR Tanya Mark, to join,or call +2349064933447 for your initiation you can also reach him on his email at [email protected]. Thanks once again to you MR Tanya Mark

#352418 by AlanJones Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:22 am
DO YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS? JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI ORDER OF RICHES, POWER/FAME NOW AND ACHIEVE ALL YOUR DREAMS. E-MAIL:
[email protected]
NOW

#352419 by AlanJones Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:23 am
My name is Mr ALEX, I am 33 years old and I based in Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in pains and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa (headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as I was browsing through the Internet I came across the post of Mr Herbert J. Carlisle an Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood, immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him and he recommended me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me their place of worship. With the help of Mr Herbert J. Carlisle I was able to go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood and also wants to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact Mr Herbert J. Carlisle on his email address on ([email protected]) or you can as well call him on +254796980374 ) . Be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and achieve all your heart desire and accomplish your dreams. Thanks to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood....

#352420 by AlanJones Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:24 am
BEWARE MANY OF THESE POST ON HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI, THEY ARE NOT REAL,I WAS SCAM TWICE TRYING TO JOIN ILLUMINATI. THEY PROMISE ME MONEY, CAR AND HOUSE BUT IT WAS ALL SCAM I LOST OVER $3500 UNTIL A FRIEND OF MINE FROM TEXAS DIRECT ME TO THE REAL AGENT WERE I FINALLY BECOME ILLUMINATI MEMBER AND $500,000.00 USD WAS GIVEN TO ME AS A NEW MEMBER,PLEASE BEWARE OF SO MANY POST IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS THEN CONTACT THE REAL AGENT JOHN ADD UP WHAT'S APP NUMBER (+2347057139934) OR [email protected]

#352421 by AlanJones Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:27 am
Do you want to be a member of the great illiminati and get wealth power and fame,contact then on Mr Edmundo Anacleto My grand Master on whatsapp number +2348159768201 you can also email me on [email protected] if you are interested contact him he will help you

Mrs Edmundo Anacleto

#352502 by AlanJones Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:51 am
Are you a business personnel , politician, musician, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the illuminati and earn $500,000.00.USD monthly With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, this is a brief summary, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati then get back to me for more information and explanations. email:[email protected]

#352503 by AlanJones Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:52 am
Welcome to the great Illuminati brotherhood, join us now and become richer once you join the brotherhood you will be be given five Million us dollars instantly and you will be earning $500,000,00.eve ry 2weeks.. join today and become richer and famous in life till death, interested person should whap sap via Whatsapp+2348131292723 or email now([email protected]) Do not be deceived and beware of online internet fraudsters claiming to be one of us do make sure you confirm first before making an inquiries...

#352504 by AlanJones Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:52 am
HOW TO JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI GROUP HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY. JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI CALL (+2348147870123) YOU CAN AS WELL WHATSAPP HIM (+2348147870123) AND GET RICH WE PROVED MONEY TO PEOPLE THAT ARE MEMBER SO WE WELCOME YOU TO JOIN NOW SAY BY BY TO POVERTY AND GET 18 MILLION AFTER INITIATION CALL ONE OF THE GREAT HIRE PRIEST IN NIGERIA (+2348147870123) or email;([email protected]) If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be above 24 years of age. * You must have full access to the internet. * You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone. * We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they %u2019 have HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY. * Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame and 18 million usd we be give to you ask a new member. * No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night.Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken back. * The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... One of the rules of the Illuminati is"We don't talk about the Illuminati"so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested and get back to me via email?.email;([email protected]) call (+2348147870123) or whatsapp him (+2348147870123) Do not play mind games that is how when i want to join the illuminate i was think if this is going to work until i met this right man and call him (+2348147870123) YOU CAN AS WELL WHATSAPP HIM (+2348147870123)THANKS TO GREAT ILLUMINATI

#352505 by AlanJones Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:56 am
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+ 2348146888015 OR [email protected] JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM NIGERIA, USA, OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER.email us on [email protected] OR call us on +2348146888015 for immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!! BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into youonliner bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested call the agent now+ 2348146888015 or send your e-mail to [email protected] for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online

#352506 by AlanJones Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:58 am
i am giving a testimony on how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply
strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for
help from different corners but to know invail. i see people around me getting
rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was
very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it
though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he
said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to
cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in
other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about
this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i
decided to look in the internet and i found an email address
[email protected] so we decided to contact them and
unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to
get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a
week and later on the great fraternity gave us $50,000.00 USD to start up
our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any
great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they
are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email
them now at ([email protected]) call me 2349036336569 or
whatsapp me on this number 2349036336569

#352605 by AlanJones Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:37 am
Are you frustrated in life or you are desperately in need to join the ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD. What type of wealth do you want? Today the Lucifer has order us to bring member to his kingdom. Are you tired of poverty and now you want fame,power and riches.Our magical powers are beyond your imagination. we could do magic on your behalf regarding, your financial situation, future events, or whatever is important to you. we have the power and we use the power. we are Illuminati, and we could change the course of destiny. Get to us and we shall help you. Tell us what it is you want and we shall go about our work. Is it someone or something you desire to have? Do you want wealth(Want to grow your bank account?, Need funds to enjoy the good life? Tired of working hard and getting know where?) or happiness? the most power society welcomes you to Illuminati.. contact Illuminati initiation rs in your favor. When filling out the online order form, be sure to tell Illuminati what you want! Contact me Via email: [email protected] Or call or WhatsApp Mr Morris Smith on +2348148660187................
...........!!!!!!!!!! HAIL THE ILLUMINATI
Known that your destiny lies in your hand .

#352606 by AlanJones Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:39 am
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN. FROM THE UNITED STATES DOWN TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT. BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO WEEKS. YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE. if you are interested, kindly Email: [email protected] or whatsapp +234-9036336569 for you to be rich and famous today. for now

#352607 by AlanJones Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:41 am
GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER
OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE
ILLUMINATI )
whatsapp:+(2347082119261) OR
email: [email protected]
Are you a
POLITICIAN ,
ENGINEER , DOCTOR ,
ENTERTAINER ,MODEL, GRADUATE/ STUDENT,
OR YOU HAVE IT IN
MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS To BECOME
GREAT MINDS .
It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a
member ,you
Will be giving the sum of $100, 000, 000. 00 as the
Illuminati membership
salary monthly . Please be a part of these
GOLDEN
"OPPORTUNITY " The great Illuminati
Organization makes you rich
and famous in the world , it will pull you out
from the grass root
and take you to a greater height were you have
long aspired to be
and together we shall rule the world with the
great and mighty
power of the Illuminati , long life and
prosperity here on earth with
eternal life and jubilation.

whatsapp us:
+2347082119261 or
email: [email protected].
if you are INTERESTED .