Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#346880 by TheScamHater Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:03 pm
OFFICE UPS EXPRESS COMPANY
Attention Dear ATM CARD Owner Contact me Immediately with this Cel No+1(678)573-9740
ATTENTION MY DEAR BENEFICIARIES,

You are to reconfirm the following information below so
that i can deliver your ATM CARD to you today Without any further
delay .
NAME: _______________
COUNTRY _____________
ADDRESS:_____________
MOBILE NO.: A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION
Contact +1(678)573-9740
E-mail:[email protected]) or([email protected]

Get Back To Me Now With The Information Required
Further more here is the picture of your ATM CARD and my working id
for verification Purpose

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement

#346898 by AlanJones Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:58 am
Reply-to: OFFICE UPS EXPRESS COMPANY - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +16785739740

Attention Dear ATM CARD Owner Contact me Immediately with this Cel No+1(678)573-9740 ,

I am Mr.John Maxwell, Your diplomatic agent conveying with your ATM
CARD contained the sum of $1.5 Million United has arrived at JFK
International Airport now.

You are required to reconfirm the following information below so
that i can deliver your ATM CARD to you today Without any further
delay .
NAME: _______________
COUNTRY _____________
ADDRESS:_____________
MOBILE NO.: A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION
Contact +1(678)573-9740
E-mail:[email protected])or([email protected]

Get Back To Me Now With The Information Required
Further more here is the picture of your ATM CARD and my working id
for verification Purpose

I am waiting to hear from you Soonest with the information So that we can proceed.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#352604 by TheScamHater Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:38 pm
ATTN DEAR ATM CARD BENEFICIARIES,

How are you doing today i hope all is well okay with you and your family,
I didn't hear from you concerning your ATM CARD as directed to this office again what is going on,
please kindly email me back immediately so that i will proceed your deliver your ATM package to you
today without any more further delay.

Regards,
Mr.John Maxwell

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

#352971 by AlanJones Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:18 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14045947357

Office Address No United Parcel Service (UPS) 55 Glenlake Parkway NE. Atlanta, GA 30328. United States. Type of Business Business Services / Office Services / Courier Services Transportation / Distribution Media & Communication / Distribution / Courier Services Email:[email protected] Agent Email:[email protected] https://www.ups.com/us/en/about/worldwide/headquarters Attn,Dear ATM CARD Beneficiaries, Attention My Dear ATM Card Owner Contact Me immediately +1(404)594-7357, I,AM Mr.John Maxwell the agent in charge of your ATM Card of your funds,and also am hereby inform you that your ATM Card wot $1.3 is ready to be deliver to you once you reconfirm your information to me,that i shall commence immediately. Now You are required to reconfirm the following information below so that i can deliver your ATM CARD to you today Without any further delay, NAME:....... COUNTRY:....... ADDRESS:........ MOBILE NO........ A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION..... Agent E-mail:[email protected] Tel:+1(404)594-7357 Office [email protected] Get Back To Me Now With The Information Required Further more here is my working ID for more verification Purpose

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#353081 by AlanJones Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:33 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22996097073 & +22999225128

United Parcel Service (UPS) Address:12 Califoe Agatah Country Benin Republic City Porto-Novo Country Zip Code 229 Type of Business Business Services / Office Services / Courier Services Transportation / Distribution / Courier Services Media World Bank Group Director "Benin and all Africa Republic." E-mail":[email protected] Office E-mail:([email protected] Telle Contact:+229)96097073, +229)99225128 Get Back To Me Now With The Information Required Further more here is the picture of my working iD for more verification Purpose, I am waiting to hear from you Soonest with the information So that we can proceed.

#362196 by TheScamHater Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:50 am
Please direct your payment to the origin of your funds Benin republic to enable you receive your card first thing Monday morning once you make the fee available I promise you that you will receive your card without any more further delay

Here is the Western Union or Money Gram information were to send the fee,
Receiver name...GODY ORA
Country... Benin Republic
City.... Cotonou
Amount... $185 dollars only

Am waiting for your feedback with MTCN number as soonest