Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#343822 by AlanJones Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:40 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962166225

CONTACT FEDEX FOR YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGE Dear Customers,, This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM Card. I paid it because the ATM Card 5312 USD $4.7 million, has less three Month's to expire and when it expires, the money will go into Government purse. With that I decided to help you pay the money so that, the ATM Card will not expire, because I know when you get your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you. Now i want you to contact FEDEX Delivery Company with your Full Contact information so that they can deliver your ATM Card to your designated address without any delay. Here is the information they need from you: 1) Your Name:... 2) Country:..... 3) Telephone:.... 4) Home Address:.. 5) Age:............. 6) Identity Card Or Passport:... Moreover like i stated earlier to you, the delivery charges has been paid but i didn’t paying their official keeping fees since they refused to complete the money. They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and demurrage might have increase. They told me that their security keeping fees are $27 per a day and i deposited it on wed 1th of November 2017 on your behalf. Below is their Contact Information: Contact Person: Charles Okilo FEDEX Delivery Service, Email: Address :( [email protected]) Call Tel; +229 62166225 Contact them Today to avoid increasing of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your card. Yours faithfully, Mr.Joseph.Scott CONTACT FEDEX FOR YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGE

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#353390 by AlanJones Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:52 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962166225

I have registered your ATM MASTER CARD worth sum of $3.500.000.00 Million Us dollar ATM with FEDEX COMPANY this morning and we agreed upon that, the delivery of your ATM Card will take off tomorrow morning, So reconfirm your delivery address to FEDEX New Director Dr.Bill Michael Email ([email protected]) or Telex +22962166225 reconfirm your delivery address such as (1)Your Full Name============= (2)Mobile Phone Number====== (3)Current Home Address======== (4)Age================ (5)Country==================== (6)State====================== (7)Occupation============= (8)Marital Status ======= (9)Gender ========== Best Regards Mr.Joseph Scott

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.