Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#353801 by AlanJones Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:30 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348124750644

Attention: Honorable Beneficiary,

You may have been expecting a payment/Atm card from a bank in Africa which has never been delivered to you till date after several efforts you made to retrieve the card.

We are pleased to inform you now that your transaction was wrongly handled by cheats who tried to divert your fund into their personal account/pocket,but God has exposed them and the secret behind your long suffering over the receipt of your payment/atm card has been revealed to us today as your atm card with Ownership Certificate and other related documents was caught in possession of one Phyllis Little at the departure hall here in Murtala mohammed International Airport Lagos.

The arrested criminal who attempted to smuggle out your Atm card to Atlanta Georgia USA is claiming citizen of the United States as confirmed by her ID and traveling passport which I will send to you through email attachment for your perusal as soon as you respond to this letter.

The criminal confessed she was aided by one Tunde Lemo and Mr Godwin Emefiele that work with CBN and one other Government official who is presently working with Federal Ministry of Finance using her initiative to smuggle out the Atm card to the USA so that they can withdraw all the funds loaded in the card and share.

This is a criminal offence as the atm card we recovered from her is bearing your name as well as the related document attached in the envelope containing your atm card which is here on my table while interrogation is still on as the arrested smuggler is now in detention in the CELL while we proceed investigation to trace their agents and crime partners whom she mentioned involved in the stealing of your atm card for subsequent prosecution.

We have tried to call you with the phone number attached to the parcel containing your atm card with no success but a call came in now from USA claiming ownership of the atm card thereby asking us to ship/redirect the atm card to another address in California he provided instead of the right address as shown on your parcel envelope.

This is confusing as we do not know whom to believe at this point since the content in the envelope(ATM CARD) can not be divided into two considering the confessional statement made by the arrested person(Phyllis Little)who confessed to us that you are the rightful owner of the funds loaded in the atm card but you died and made her your next of Kin.

DID YOU TRULY MADE PHYLLIS LITTLE YOUR NEXT OF KIN THEREBY AUTHORIZED HER TO CLAIM YOUR FUND/ATM CARD ???.

We decided to write to you due to the suspicious attitude of the arrested criminal as she is pleading with us not to expose her or involve the Crime fighting media for interview,camera coverage or publicity to avoid awareness in her country USA,but we had to do our Job to protect your fund and also protect our country Nigeria,Hence you are contacted now to enable us get more facts regarding this matter.

So we need your urgent attention to this message to enable us take immediate action as the Nigerian Police will not be held responsible if your atm card is lost or shipped to a wrong person due to beneficiary's delay in response or negligence.

Based on this,You should henceforth stop further telephone communication or SMS chart with any person,bank or any office that is claiming to be in charge of your payment because your Atm Card loaded with funds is here on my table well protected and I will make a good arrangement to ship your atm card directly to you as soon as you respond to this letter.
So your prompt attention to this letter is urgently needed for proper clarification to avoid any delivery error,impersonation or shipping this card to a wrong person.

Kindly treat without delay as I look forward to hearing from you soon to enable us serve you better.
Send your reply to this email address:( [email protected] ) and give me a call immediately on my official direct line +234-8124750644 so that we can chart on how you will receive your atm card.

Sincerely,

Inspector Sailas Nkem
Anti Crime Unit,Nigerian Police Force
Murtala Mohammed Intl Airport Lagos.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement