Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#340033 by AlanJones Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:06 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +29994737064

For Your Kind Attention:

I am Mr. Yusuf Ubanwa, the Chairman in charge of Treasury Department, International wire transfers of Benin Federal Ministry of Finance. This is to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk because the directors & management of the WESTERN UNION & MONEYGRAM transfer have declared to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you cannot pay the wire transfer fee. In reasoning wisely to this complaint I told them to wait until I hear from you so that I will know the reason why you decide to reject such amount of money USD$5.5 Million which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of transfer fee.

The reason why I sent this email to you is because it’s your sweat and for this reason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can send $55 today being for the renewing your payment file with this office, because I have already arranged your wires ready for its daily wires to you but failing to do this, I will allow them to have power over your fund and am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.

Therefore, send the $55 immediately you receive this email today and email your full name and address to me if you want your USD$5.5Million to be send to you by Western Union or Money Gram transfer but the maximum amount officially allow for it per day wire to you is USD$10,000.00 per day until you receive your complete USD$5.5 Million from here. The second option is for you to send me the full detail of your bank account if you want your fund be fully transfer by direct bank to bank wire transfer to your account at once or to converting your fund into an ATM Master Card and dispatch it to you through fast express courier service. After you have sent the required $55 and email me the MTCN number, you are to indicate your wish to receive your funds as I have stated above and the funds will be released to you without any hitch.

Here is our receivers name for the Western Union or Money Gram information being the name of my accountant to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that I have done my best for you and I will make sure that your wire will begin to be released to you from the moment you sent the required $55.

Payment Information

Receivers Name:.............TONY DIKE
City:...................... Cotonou
Test Question:..............REF
Answer:.................... REF.
Amount to send:.............$55

Send it and email the MTCN control number, amount sent, senders name and address of sender to me for easy collection.

You can as well call or text on this stated below phone number (+299 9473 7064).

Thanks.

Barr. Yusuf Ubanwa
Treasury Department,
International Wire Transfers
Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic.
Telephone: +299 9473 7064.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#342835 by AlanJones Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:32 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +16613714056

My name is Mr. Robert Smith, The courier appointed to carryout delivery of your ATM card containing $15 million USD as ordered by director of GOLDEN BANK Mrs Maria Jones.

I guarantee you a successful delivery once i acknowledged your address however, the bank said they will authorize delivery of your card after you have paid the requested fee.

Please let me know once you send the fee ($49) so I can carryout delivery of your parcel ok. Here is the recipient address where to wire the fee via Western Union or Money Gram. Receivers Name: KEL WEST. Country: Benin Republic. City: Porto-Novo.

Immediately you receive this message forward all your information to me , your home address, cell phone number, and your full name. For us to proceed on you PARCEL within 24 hours. Waiting to hear from you!

Regards

Mr. Robert Smith
E-mail: [email protected]
Cell: +1(661) 371-4056.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#349770 by AlanJones Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:50 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Peter C. Agu" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22994737064

Diamond Bank Cotonou Benin Republic
Address No. C/ 198, Parcelle D Avenue Delorme,
Email; [email protected]

Welcome to Diamond Bank Plc Cotonou Benin Republic.

Congratulation on your Diamond Bank Promo Winner

We the Executive Members of Diamond Bank Benin want to Announce the season Promo winner which by Grace of God you are among the winner, Your name are among 50 peoples around the world who won One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($1.5 Million, US Dollars) Diamond Bank season promo each and for that reason we like to inform you that your own $1,500.000.00 are with us and we like to know how you wish to receive your $1,500.000.00 only And for you to claim your Season promo we need to sign your promo Membership files approval which only cost you $50.00 USD, now if you want us to send your $1,500.000.00 only into your Bank account then send us your account and before then go to Money Gram or Western Union and send the $50.00 USD for us to sign the promo membership Approval,If you also want us to send the $40,000 to you through our Money Gram department which you pick $10,000 every day in 5 days we shall do that, Once again congratulation.

Now you go to Money Gram or Western union and send the $50.00 USD to the name of our Accountant Officer `s name as bellow.

Receiver Name; AMA OJI
Address; No. C/ 198, Parcelle D Avenue Delorme
Country; Benin
City; Cotonou,

After you send the money forward the payment information to us for the fast transfer of your first payment ok.
About Diamond Bank
Diamond Bank Plc (“Diamond Bank”) is Benin’s fastest growing retail bank. Through innovation and technology, Diamond Bank enhances customer experiences and drives financial inclusion in what we call ‘Beyond Banking’.
We offer a full range of banking products and services in retail, business and corporate banking segments.
Our Vision and Mission
Our Vision
To be a leading financial institution, with the best people, providing unequaled customer experience and delivering superior shareholder value.
Our Mission
We will consistently exceed customer expectation by providing value-adding solutions through professional and highly motivated people, delivering excellent financial performance in all markets where we operate.

Mr Peter C, Agu
M/D Diamond Benin Republic,
Phone; +229 9473 7064.

#350882 by AlanJones Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:36 am
Reply-to: "MR. FRANK OSITA" - [email protected]

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (I.M.F)
IMF WEST AFRICAN REGIONAL OFFICE
5TH, FLOOR, IMF BUILDING, PLOT 447/448 CONSTRUCTION AVENUE,CENTRAL
BUSINESS DISTRICT, AVAKPA, BENIN REPUBLIC.
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR: WORLD FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT BUREAU.
OUR REF: WFDMPB/NF/IMF/WA-XX027/N2017

FINAL NOTICE FOR YOUR APPROVED ENTITLEMENT FUND IS READY FOR RELEASE $46 MILLION USD.

Attn; Beneficiary,

This letter is from World Fund Discovery Management and Payment Bureau under the service of International Monitory Fund (I.M.F), newly established by the World Financial Service Authority United States of America/United Kingdom after series of meetings held by World leaders with the leaders of Economic Communities of West African States (ECOWAS) because of the petitions and complains coming from all parts of the globe/world against scam practice going on around African countries, like Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Burkina-Faso, Senegal, South Africa etc.

This body was set up to discover all unpaid fund being owed to Governments, Companies or Individuals all over the world through Contract Payments, Compensation payments, Inheritance, Lottery Winning or Award Prizes.

It will interest you to know that we have discovered an unpaid/unclaimed sum of money in favor of you and a mandate has been given to this body World Fund Discovery Management and Payment Bureau/IMF to ensure that this fund gets to you without further delays.

Note; that a special payment arrangement has been made to deliver this fund to you therefore, you are to choose the best option for you to receive your fund. You can choose to receive your fund through Diplomatic Arrangement by Cash Delivering, International Certified Bank Check, ATM Master Card, A Bank Direct Transfer, Online Banking that will allow you transfer from your online account to any Bank account of your choice around the world right there from your computer.

Your Full Name _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Your Complete Address: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Name of City of Residence: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Direct Telephone Number: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Mobile Number:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Occupation ---------------------------------
Sex: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Meanwhile, Bear it in mind that you are required to send the sum of $68 only for any one you CHOOSE for the IMF releasing charge to enable us get everything done and release your fund to you and also be rest assured that its the only payment required from you to complete this long awaiting transfer to you, to obtain/secure your AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM FROM HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE Benin Republic and will commence the action of releasing your approved fund without hitch upon securing of your Affidavit here.

NOTE; Use the information below to make the payment of $68 only VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM OR RIA MONEY TRANSFER.

Receiver Name:::: AMA OJI
CITY::::::::::::COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION::::: Urget
ANSWER:::::::::Needed
AMOUNT:::::: $68
MTCN:::::::

On receiving from you with the Payment information of the required $68 only, I will provide you the information you need to send that will enable us secure /obtain your Affidavit of Claim and commence action in processing your total approved fund worth $46 Million USD with your desired option. Also be rest assure that you will receive your fund as soon as you send the money and get back to us with the payment information for immediate release of your fund.

I await your urgent reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Frank Osita

Director: World Fund Discovery Management And Payment Bureau West
African Regional Office,
International Monetary Fund.
Cotonou,Federal Republic of Benin.

#353906 by AlanJones Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:24 am
Reply-to: "MR. ROBERT SCOTT DEWAR (CMG)" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962105209

BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION, REPUBLIC OF BENIN.
MR. ROBERT SCOTT DEWAR (CMG),
CONSULAR, BRITISH HIGH COMMISSIONS.
Tel: +229 6210 5209.

Attention: Beneficiary,

The BRITISH High Commission in Nigeria, Benin Republic, Ghana and Burkina faso received a report of scam against you and other British/US citizens, Malaysia, Etc. The countries of Nigeria, Benin Republic, Burkina faso and Ghana have recompensed you following the meeting held with the four countries' Government and various countries' high commission for the fraudulent activities carried out by the four countries' Citizens.

Your name was among those scammed as listed by the Nigerian Financial Intelligent Unit (NFIU). A compensation has been issue out in ATM card to all the affected victims and has been already been in distribution to all the bearers. Your ATM card was among those that was reported undelivered as at on Monday and we wish to advise you to see to the instructions of the Committee to make sure you receive your draft immediately.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 84 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, and we still have more 37 left to be paid the compensations of $7,500.000.00 Million USD each. Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason whatsoever as the U.S.. secret service is already on trace of the other criminals.

So keep it secret till they are all apprehended. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration. NFIU further told us that the use of Nigeria and Ghana Couriers was abolished due to interception activities noticed in the above mentioned courier services in Benin, Nigeria and Ghana and thereby have made a concrete arrangement with the DHL Courier Company for a safe delivery to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up the demand of the conveyance.

We advise that you do the needful to make sure the NFIU dispatches your ATM card on Monday. You are assured of the safety of your ATM card and availability. Be advised that you should stop further contacts with all the fake lawyers and security companies who in collaboration scammed you. Get back to me immediately to check if the delivery date suits you. You are going to pay a fee valued $55 which is for the delivery of the ATM card to you and below is the confirmation of the address where to send the fee to:

RECEIVER'S NAME:............ VIN RED
CITY:................. COTONOU
COUNTRY ZIP CODE..............00229
AMOUNT:..........$55.00
QUESTION:........IN GOD
ANSWER:.............WE TRUST
MTCN:........
SENDER'S NAME:.............
SENDER'S ADDRESS:.........

We await the confirmation of this fee immediately. For propel delivery we advice you to hold this transaction very confidential as the commissioners is not going to labor on whatever inconveniences you might oppose in the transaction if you eventually expose this transaction to the public.

For verbal clarification please call: +229 6210 5209.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

MR. ROBERT SCOTT DEWAR (CMG),
CONSULAR, BRITISH HIGH COMMISSIONS
REPUBLIC OF BENIN.