Information on romance scams and scammers.
#346177 by Snow-White Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:36 pm
findloveasia.com
majorlisa
Last seen a couple of hours ago
Seeking a: Man
Looking for: Friendship
With age from: 30
to: 99
Headline: Love matters

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Marital status: Single
Have kids: No
Religion: Christian

All about me:
Am cool and loving person I would like to meet kind, faithful, sincere man who could become a friend of mine at first and I could completely trust him. I am also looking for the same sociable and understanding person to make my lifelong partner. He must be fun and outgoing in companies, and wit in conversation. For I believe marriage is not only a routine but it should be a thrilling, eventful adventure. And I am very interesting person.

My Perfect Match:
I would like to meet kind, faithful, sincere man who could become a friend of mine at first and I could completely trust him. I am also looking for the same sociable and understanding person to make my lifelong partner. He must be fun and outgoing in companies, and wit in conversation. For I believe marriage is not only a routine but it should be a thrilling, eventful adventure. And I am very interesting person.

Hello my dear How are you doing? Am majorlisa by name .please i will like to discuss something important with you please contact me here ([email protected])

also here
swandate.com/members/majorlisa
same location
working for the army :=)
Advertisement

#346179 by Snow-White Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:45 pm
picture on both profiles above
show Lisa Jaster, American soldier and engineer
as do the pictures scammer sent

scammer's answer

Hello my dear ,
Thanks for honoring my email . I hope all is well with you ? . My name is Major Lisa Jaster . I am single . I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq , on war against terrorism . I have in my possession the sum of Three Million , Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ( $3,300,000 ) which i made here in Iraq . I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent because of the law of United Nations . I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because i will soon complete my assignment here and leave here immediately .

I want you to help me and keep the money safe in your bank account so that as soon as i am through with my mission here in Iraq , i will come over to you for us to meet face to face and know each other . I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have received the money . Please reply back to me if you are willing and ready to work with me so that i can send you more information about the money and how you can receive it there .

Your urgent reply is highly needed .

Best regards ,
Major Lisa Jaster
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017

Image Image

Image Image
#346256 by Snow-White Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:28 pm
Hello my lovely friend ,

May the good God continue to bless you and your family . I sincerely thank you so much for your very friendly and positive response to my email . I appreciate your willingness and readiness to help me receive the fund , remember that my share of the money is meant for investment purpose in your country which you will forever be part of it . I am very impressed about your email . I feel relaxed as i write you this email because my mind is rejoicing and telling me that i have found the right person in you , though we still have a long way to go and i pray that you will never let me down on the way .

As you know , the success of this operation depends on our total mutual trust . I want everything to be cleared to you right now , so you have to read my email carefully . As i told you that the money is with the Red Cross agent and as i will soon leave this country , because there is a plan of United Nations troops here to move some troops from Iraq and my name appeared as one of the troops to be moved out of here and i need to make sure that the money is out of this country before i will leave this country . I can not take this money to United States because they know me as a military personnel and i must be questioned on how i made the money while on such assignment .

Because of the above explained situation , i have made an arrangement with the Red Cross agent to move this money out of Iraq before i will leave here . This is exactly why i need your trust to receive this money in your country . I want to assure you that you will not face any risk in this , as i made the whole arrangements with an experienced agent . You have a great role to play to ensure a successful delivery of this money . You should note the below :

1 . You should keep everything to yourself even after you received the money after avoid any attack from anyone .

2 . You should follow the instructions of the Red Cross agent when they contact you .

3 . You should always keep me updated on your communication with the agent .

So now you are to stand as the beneficiary and receive the money in your country . Please i beg you in the name of the Almighty God to make sure that my share of the money will be well protected till i meet you there . I still stand on my promise of giving you 50% of the total money for your assistance and trust . Have it in mind that i have already trusted you and i hope that you will never let me down . I would like to speak with you on phone but where we are now all our telephone communications are monitored by the government of this country .

I will be trying my best to make sure that i will be reaching you as soon as i can through email . You should forward to me the below details so that i will submit them to the Red Cross agent for proper communication with you .

1 . Your full name :...
2 . Your address :...
3 . The scanned copy of your passport or official ID card ( if possible ) :...
4 . Your phone number (s) :...
5 . Your occupation :...
6 . Your age :...
7 . The closest International/local airport to your residential address :...
8 . Your country :...

Once i get the above needed details then i will submit them to the Red Cross agent and get back to you for any update . I am expecting your urgent email .

Yours faithfully ,
Major Lisa Jaster .

Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017

several fake FB profiles from this month
using these additional pictures

Image Image

Image Image
#355959 by Snow-White Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:08 pm
Hello dear how are you doing today
hope you are doing good, hope you are doing good,
i am so happy writing you this mail. my partner in Senegal have received the box, and he has also confirmed to me the full content of the box,
so he took out some money from there to deposit in his account
because he cant deposit all the money in his account due to the fact that the government might ask how come such a huge amount of money
so he paid 500,000 into his account and then deposit the other in the bank as treasury and he has also obtained the deposit receipt which he has sent to me and i have also confirmed that from the bank.

so he wanted to make the transfer of the money into your account but as today is Saturday the person in charge of international money transfer wasn't on seat as the banks in Senegal work half day of weekends.

so the manager on seat asked him to write a cheque with your name and the bank details where they will transfer the money on Monday

so he has written a cheque and left it with the bank manager
he also send the bank contact details to me that i should deliver it to you because he cant miss the business meeting he is going to
and his flight is scheduled to leave today as he will be having the meeting on Monday, so he couldn't wait
secondly i pleaded with him to make the money up to 350,000 for you after i explained to him how much you helped me and was willing to continue but due to financial constraints, you couldnt continue, so he agreed with me and draft a cheque of 350,000 US dollars in your name,
and then forward the cheque for me to send it to you and also the bank details that you will contact for the payment

please dear, i am happy that my money is safe and i will be shutting down this account after sending you this mail, because the management and our commander here have noticed that i am communicating with somebody outside the camp,
though i was punished for it but no pain that doesn't worth it.

so i am so happy right now, and i believe you will also be a happy man after receiving your money. i still have all your details and i will surely communicate with you when i am out of this camp ok.

please below is the bank details he gave to me, so all you have to do is to contact the bank and tell them that you are the owner of the cheque and also forward a copy of Your ID CARD OR Passport to them, i believe they will understand

Mr. PATRICK JOHN UBA-Bank Plc Senegal office of the Branch Manager
Medina, dakar senegal Telephone: +221707338590 Email: [email protected]

I WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN THIS EMAIL ADDRESS BUT WHEN I AM OUT OF THE CAMP I WILL DEFINITELY CONTACT YOU OK
DO HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND ENJOY YOUR MONEY BUT PLEASE INVEST WISELY OK
YOU ARE A TRUE FRIEND, WHO I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET

majorlisa jaster
Title
Company
Subject: Re: I AM SO HAPPY MY MONEY IS FINALLY SAFE
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018