Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#357071 by AlanJones Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:50 am
Tel. No.: +22999315203

Hello My dear My Name is Rev sister Sonia Tanho am the only daughter and son of late Mr/Mrs Tanho am a citizen of Swaziland from southern Africa but am servant of God in Republic Du Benin I am 56 years old.I have been suffering in the sick bed for past 7 years now, I believe that my time has come to join my ancestor in heaven. I got your email address from internet,as spirit of god directed me to contact you for assistance in your country,I have ($2.759.000.000.00 dollars) one Million seven hundred fifty-nine thousand dollar)deposited in my bank account which i want my bank transfer to your bank account for project Investment, can you be honestly with me to do this for me? as soon as i receive your respond i will give you contact information of my bank to contact them for for the transfer? if you are capable to do the Investment in your country kindly respond to me with your following information's, 1. Names............... 2. Current cell phone Number........... 3. Home Address.......... 4. Your Country:.... ................... 5. Your Current Age 6. A copy of your id card.......... 7. Your Occupation:. ....... Remain bless in the name of Lord Rev Sister Sonia Tanho My Phone Number +229 99315203

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement