Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#359947 by Bill F Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:39 pm
zina braite
[email protected]
Reverend Father Daniel Paul
[email protected]
+221-777013747

to: x @gmail.com>
date: Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 1:37 AM
subject: credit card compensation
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Hi Dear,

How are you doing over there including people around you i hope all is well with you,i want to use this media to thanks you and to inform you that i have finally retrieve my late father funds with a new partner who based in New Zealand, i am now with him here in Sydney for our future life and also to invest, i want to thank you for your previous help which you lender to me those previous days concerning the transfer of my late father but unfortunately you did not fulfilled the requirement which bank request in order to proceed with the transfer to you but i do appreciate your effort that time, these is reason why i dropped a Debit VISA CREDIT CARD of $300,000.00 USD on your name at reverend father office in Dakar Senegal.

i will advise you immediately to contact reverend father through his email or phone number so he will send you the Debit Credit card visa live through DHL or any POST you chose,you will withdraw your money from the Credit Card Visa at any ATM MATCHING in your country or at any Bank,the invoice of your credit card visa is on your name already.

here is the reverend father correct contact

Name: Reverend Father Daniel Paul
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +221-777013747

i will be busy with my love here for our future life project and investment,enjoy your days

your friend . Zina
Advertisement