Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#362187 by AlanJones Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:48 pm
Reply-to: Ekwuekwe Robinson - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +19292977904

( Please take note )
I am diplomat Ekwuekwe Robbinson,
am contacting you regarding your funds.
This is to inform you about my successful arrival in John F. Kennedy International Airport with your cash consignment worth $28.2 million (Twenty Eight Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollar) which I have been instructed by the United Nations (UN) and the World Bank to be delivered to you.

You are advised to contact me immediately as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery i have to take care of in Australia. I want you to know that you have 72hours to get back to me.However, before the delivery the consignment we need you to reconfirm the following information so that the funds will not be delivered to the wrong person.

1. Full name:
2. Residential address:
3. Nearest airport:
4. Valid identification:Kindly Send the requested information so that we can proceed with the delivery immediately, I can also be reached Cell Phone:#(929) 297 7904. or Email ( [email protected] )

After verification of the information with what i have on file, i shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time i will be bringing your package to your residential
Regards
Diplomat Ekwuekwe Robbinson.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement