Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#362448 by Bill F Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:24 pm
Sarah O. Alade
[email protected]

reply-to: [email protected]
to:
date: Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 4:17 PM
subject: $2.5M Compensation
mailed-by: dance.ocn.ne.jp

Attn: Beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that your email is short listed by the Central Bank Compensation Award Committee setup to compensate the huge losses of the victims of the internet scam/fraud, you are also warned to disengage from future pursuit of unlearned transactions.

However, your Compensation Payment via ATM CARD value at US$2.5M has been accredited and approved in your favor, all that is required of you to redeem your funds is to contact the payment officer with the official fee of US$97.00 being for duty stamp/courier/shipment charges. We found out that some of you have receive an ATM Card and were asked to pay outrageous fees to activate your ATM Card and i am here to put a stop to it, as i am going to get your card activated as soon as you cooperate with me.

You are hereby advice to re-confirm the below information once again to enable me commence proceedings/next line of action.

1. Full Name:
2. Home address:
3. Direct/personal cell number
4. Copy of any valid identification

Yours truly,
Dr. Mrs. Sarah O.Alade (OON).
Deputy Governor, Economic Policy Directorate.
Central Bank Of Nigeria.
Tel: +2349033475926
Advertisement