Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#358465 by AlanJones Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:45 am
From: UNITED STATE EMBASSY YOUR $4.8 million USD - [email protected]
Reply-to: "UNITED STATE EMBASSY YOUR $4.8 million USD" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968947039

U.S.A EMBASSY IN BENIN REPUBLIC
Metro Plaza, Plot 991/992
Zakari Maimalari Street
Cadastral Zone AO,
Central Business District, West Africa
Telephone: -Tel-+229-68947039.

Attn: Honorable Beneficiary.

Welcome to the United States Of America Embassy Benin Republic, This is Dr.Young B. Brown, U.S. Embassy in Benin Republic. We write to notify you that U.S. Embassy here in Benin has inter-vain in you case due your total sum of $4,800, 000, 00, Inheritance fund owning you in Africa. We are here to represent and protect the legal interest of every American and any others Country like UK and Assia that involved in such businesses of every Foreigner and especially to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) member Country Citizens domiciled here in Cotonou, Benin Republic.This site contains information on the United States of America and the Republic of Benin. It provides pages on the bilateral relationship between the two Countries,as well as on foreign policy,economic affairs,domestic issues,and U.S.society and values.The various sections of the Embassy work together as a team to address the goals of the Mission.

We write to inform you of the breaking news about your Inheritance fund of ($4.8 million USD) which you have been expecting sending money for so longer, without a good result up to date, even many of them contacted you in form of Western Union Department or Money Gram stated your fund was with them, from the financial regulatory bodies of this Country, from their report I gathered that your Inheritance fund which was scheduled to have been remitted to your destination point by some corrupt officials with intention of on asking you to pay endless money.However, I went to Benin Republic International Criminal Organization after USA Embassy Board of Directors for investigation, and in their bid to launch a full scale investigation into the saga, they found out that the reason why you were swindled in the past and still not been able to receive your expected fund till date was because you were dealing with the wrong people without involved USA Embassy Reprensitive, unscrupulous elements, and impostors that were impersonating.

Further more,USA Embassy have took the chance to an emergency meeting with the Government of Benin Republic, and it was resolved that you shall be receiving $4,800,000,00, we have summon the amalgamated union governing all the official office stores in this Country and their MD referred your fund to step aside that we will handle your payment total sum of $4,800,000,00,by ourself,so,it better for you to stopped communicate with any other office here in Benin Republic,because,if you did is for your own risk.Though the Claim Fund Origin certificate charges that you were supposed to pay was initially on the high price but has been cut down to $74 by the USA Embassy in Benin Republic as part of our corporate social responsibility to considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the Claim Fund Origin of their entitlement.

Note that the $74 is the only money that you shall pay to Mr.Nnalue Ikegbune before they shall start program the payment details that shall enable you have access of your $4, 800, 000, 00, Note that the $74 is compulsory for you to pay as it was agreed in the meeting that you have to pay the $74which will serve as re-confirmation to your original file,meanwhile you are advising to reconfirm the below information to us avoid mistaking.

1. Your Full Name: _________
2. Your Direct Cell No: _________
3. Your Home Address: _________
4. Your City: _________
5. Your ID: _________

Note that you are expected to pay only $74 for re-confirmation of your file and you are to pay it to Western union or Money Gram here in Benin Republic as the origination of the Fund in the favor of Mr.Nnalue Ikegbune. Send the $74 through with the information below for reconfirmation of your file that will enhance the release of your Fund,

Receivers: _________ JOEL IDE
City: _________Cotonou
Test Question: _________A
Answer: _________A
Amount: _________$74
Sender s name: _________

Once you send the money, try to notify us with the MTCN for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your $4,800, 000, 00, and your subsequent payments. Note that any unclaimed funds will be return to the Government of Benin after 11days. So you are urgently advised to comply with our directives so that you shall receive your fund without stress again.

Dr.Young B. Brown
Director, U.S. Ambassador Benin Republic
Tel-+229-68947039

.Email/ Address ([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#360103 by AlanJones Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:48 pm
From: DIPLOMATIC AGENT WITH SUM OF $8.5 MILLION - [email protected]
Reply-to: "DIPLOMATIC AGENT WITH SUM OF $8.5 MILLION" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12706976202

Attention:

I AM Diplomatic Agent Barr. Johnson Gerald I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport Texas,(USA), with your two boxes of consignment worth $8.5million USA dollars which I have been instructed by UNITED NATION DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMAPANY to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money,

I have presented the papers and handed it over to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented, but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful.

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $150 Dollars only to get the two tags placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Austria. Here are the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have I more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

Reconfirm the following information’s below so that I can deliver your consignment boxes to you today.

NAME: =======================================
ADDRESS: ====================================
MOBILE NO.:==================================
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT: ===============
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: ==============

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in Benin Republic UNITED NATION COURIER COMAPANY as they will get the tags here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. DIPLOMATIC Barr.Johnson Gerald Here is my cell phone to contact me. ((270) 697-6202
Or you can as well email with this email address ([email protected])

Receiver: ....JOEL IDE
City: Cotonou
Amount: $150 US Dollars
Text Question: A?
Answer: B
SENDER NAME
MTCN

after sending the payment to Our Head Office in Benin Republic U.N COURIER COMAPANY email me the payment information such as mtcn number also senders name text question and answer to enable me reach them with the payment details so they can get the tags obtain and Fax it to me one hand so I can make my next step to your address today.

(Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE (AWB33XZS)
Urgent Response is needed because here is very busy and hot
Email me :([email protected])
or call me (270) 697-6202
Regard
DIPLOMATIC Barr. Johnson Gerald
CALL ME (270) 697-6202

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#363078 by AlanJones Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:39 am
From: DIPLOMATIC Barr. Johnson Gerald - [email protected]
Reply-to: "DIPLOMATIC Barr. Johnson Gerald" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12706930687

Attention:

I AM Diplomatic Agent Barr. Johnson Gerald I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport Texas,(USA), with your two boxes of consignment worth $8.5million USA dollars which I have been instructed by UNITED NATION DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMAPANY to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money,

I have presented the papers and handed it over to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented, but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful.

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $150 Dollars only to get the two tags placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Austria. Here are the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have I more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

Reconfirm the following information’s below so that I can deliver your consignment boxes to you today.

NAME: =======================================
ADDRESS: ====================================
MOBILE NO.:==================================
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT: ===============
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: ==============

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in Benin Republic UNITED NATION COURIER COMAPANY as they will get the tags here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. DIPLOMATIC Barr.Johnson Gerald Here is my cell phone to contact me. ((270) 693-0687)
Or you can as well email with this email address ([email protected])

Receiver: Francis Ngene
City: Cotonou
Amount: $150 US Dollars
Text Question: A?
Answer: B
SENDER NAME
MTCN

after sending the payment to Our Head Office in Benin Republic U.N COURIER COMAPANY email me the payment information such as mtcn number also senders name text question and answer to enable me reach them with the payment details so they can get the tags obtain and Fax it to me one hand so I can make my next step to your address today.

(Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE (AWB33XZS)
Urgent Response is needed because here is very busy and hot
Email me :( [email protected])
or call me (270) 693-0687
Regard

DIPLOMATIC Barr. Johnson Gerald
CALL ME (270) 693-0687

#363622 by AlanJones Wed May 02, 2018 11:40 pm
Reply-to: FROM DHL COURIER COMPANY - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962199128

Dear Customer!!!,

DHL Courier Company Benin branch wish to inform you that your package $4.5 million with registration CODE ( DCJKT00678G) is now ready to deliver to you as authorized by the depositor of your package Mrs. Buffington Anthony U.N Secretary to this Company and we can assure you that we are experts and will commence the delivery of your package to your doorstep as soon as you comply with our mode of delivery system, Your package is properly sealed registered and will be deliver to you within 24hours as the depositor registered the package along with some vital documents required by DHL Courier Company under delivery rules and regulation to effect the delivery to your destination without any further delay,

I am writing to confirm the fact if you are (Dead) Or (Alive)? Because Mr. Jude Betsy came to our office stated that you are dead and failure to reply back in the next 24hrs simply means what Mr. Jude Betsy said was right that you are dead. And Mr. Jude Betsy has agreed to pay the needed valued of $120 dollars required for the Security keeping fee of your consignment box, but we have not gotten the money from him yet as we want to find out if you are dead or not, so if you are still (alive) you are advice in your own best interest to reply back,

We receive our Insurance & Delivery fee from the depositor Mrs. Buffington Anthony. The only fee you have to pay is our Security keeping fee only, from you and you should know that, This measures of charging Security keeping fee is to always protect the package of our customers and to ensure the safety delivery to his or her destination.

According to our Security keeping fee, The delivery of your package to your destination will cost you sum of $120.00 usd only, and the fee should send to our account officer ANTHONY ANAETU via Money Gram only with the following details;

RECIEVER'S NAME: Zulu Dino
CITY: COTONOU
QUESTION: HOW LONG
ANSWER: 24HOURS
AMOUNT: $120
PAYMENT DETAILS TO SEND TO US
Money transfer control number:
Senders Name:
Senders address:

REGISTRATION CODE; ( DCJKT00678G)
SHIPMENT CODE AWB 33XZS,
SECURITY CODE SCTC/2001DHX/567/;
TAG NO # DHLXX441122
BATCH NO # DHLCMPLN11144

DHL-Director
Dr. Patrick Kelly
Tell-+229-62199128