Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#364359 by AlanJones Sat May 12, 2018 11:38 pm
Reply-to: "MR.Welam Good" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +19137457268

FROM OCEANIC BANK PLC NIGERIA REPUBLIC
ADDRESS; 23 ROAD FESTAC ABUJA.
OCEANIC BANK PLC NIGERIA REPUBLIC
NAME,MR. Welam Good.
Telephone number:(913) 745-7268
E-mail address:( [email protected] )

RE:IMMEDIATE ATM VISA CARD PAYMENT NOTIFICATION,

Attention:Beneficiary,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the order from the Federal Ministry Of Finance, in respect with the provision act of decree 116 of the 1999 constitution; I am

directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to

effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number; 7936469976457348 have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 2018. The ATM Card

Value is (US$21,500,000.00). You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $2,500.00 US is permitted on withdrawal per Day and we are doing Inter Switch and you

can make withdrawal in any Inter Switch location and ATM Center of your choice.

As stated in Mr. Mueller's Email to you the delivery charges is only $396. As soon as payment is confirmed we shall immediately dispatch your ATM Card Package and

email you with the DHL tracking numbers so you can be able to track your package online and know when to be at your home address to receive it. Please be informed that

the ATM Card and the Pin-Code would be enclosed in the envelope and you can make withdrawals from the moment you receive the package.

I hope you make the payment of $396.00 available to this office using western union money transfer with my secretary's information as stated below:

Payment Info Pls make sure you copy the full receiver Names ...Send It Via western union or Money Gram
1. Receiver Name :======= EGWUATU ILOCHI LAWRENCE
2. City/Country:==========AWKA Nigeria.
3. Question=============How Long
4. Answer:=============Two Days
5. Amount:=============US$396.00

As soon as you make the payment send an email with the Western Union Payment information to me so that we can proceed to dispatching your package without wasting time.

Be rest assured that your $396.00 is the only payment you will have to make for the delivery of the ATM Card and nothing more.

I promise and assuring you that. Now you can go ahead and send the money so that we will register your package once we receive the fee,you can contact us immediately

this information ( [email protected] ) but make sure that you send the $396 immediately to avoid any delay okay,

Thanks.
Yours in service

MR. Welam Good.
Call us immediately you send the money @ Phone No:(913) 745-7268

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#366636 by AlanJones Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:35 am
Reply-to: "MR. Welam Good" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +19137457268

FROM OCEANIC BANK PLC NIGERIA REPUBLIC
OCEANIC BANK PLC NIGERIA REPUBLIC
NAME,MR. Welam Good.
Telephone number:(913) 745-7268

RE:IMMEDIATE ATM VISA CARD PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Attention:Beneficiary,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the order from the Federal Ministry Of Finance, in respect with the provision act of decree 116 of the 1999 constitution; I am

directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to

effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number; 7936469976457348 have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 2018. The ATM Card

Value is (US$21,500,000.00). You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $2,500.00 US is permitted on withdrawal per Day and we are doing Inter Switch and you

can make withdrawal in any Inter Switch location and ATM Center of your choice.

As stated in Mr. Mueller's Email to you the delivery charges is only $396. As soon as payment is confirmed we shall immediately dispatch your ATM Card Package and

email you with the DHL tracking numbers so you can be able to track your package online and know when to be at your home address to receive it. Please be informed that

the ATM Card and the Pin-Code would be enclosed in the envelope and you can make withdrawals from the moment you receive the package.

I hope you make the payment of $396.00 available to this office using western union money transfer with my secretary's information as stated below:

Payment Info Pls make sure you copy the full receiver Names ...Send It Via western union or Money Gram
1. Receiver Name :======= KINGSLEY MACHI
2. City/Country:==========Lagos Nigeria.
3. Question=============How Long
4. Answer:=============Two Days
5. Amount:=============US$396.00

As soon as you make the payment send an email with the Western Union Payment information to me so that we can proceed to dispatching your package without wasting time.

Be rest assured that your $396.00 is the only payment you will have to make for the delivery of the ATM Card and nothing more.

I promise and assuring you that. Now you can go ahead and send the money so that we will register your package once we receive the fee,you can contact us immediately

this information( Click Reply) but make sure that you send the $396 immediately to avoid any delay okay,

Thanks.
Yours in service

MR. Welam Good.
Call us immediately you send the money @ Phone No:(913) 745-7268

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.