Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#356732 by Bill F Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:41 pm
Barrister Kam Frank
[email protected]
229 6267-1661

reply-to: Barrister Kam Frank <[email protected]>
to:
date: Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 10:00 AM
subject: I will wait to hear from you as soon as possible.
mailed-by: tenor.ocn.ne.jp

My name is Barrister Frank_son , The head of Dike Freedom Chamber, I want to inform you that your funds payment file was brought to my office yesterday morning for me to cancel your funds because the Director of the Bank said that I should divert your funds to the Government Treasury account just because you can not pay for the fee of your funds only before you start receiving your funds, in his words, he said that you abandon your funds for some time now without hearing from you, but my spirit did not allow me to cancel your funds because I know the value and the important of what you are about to receive.

I told the Director of the bank to wait until I heard from you today and I will know the reason you rejected such amount of $8.5000.00 million, United States Dollars which I know it can be able to change your life for good ,

I want your urgent response or your call me at +229 6267-1661 as soon as you receive this email and to explain to me the reason you abandon your funds, or if you don't need it again then I will send you a power of attorney which you will sign and I will change your name to another person so that the Government will not claim this money that is left for.

I will wait to hear from you as soon as possible.

Barrister Kam Frank
Advertisement

#364724 by AlanJones Wed May 16, 2018 1:14 am
Reply-to: Barrister Kam Frank - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347081586938

My name is Barrister K. Frank_son , The head of Dike Freedom Chamber, I want to inform you that your funds payment file was brought to my office yesterday morning for me to cancel your funds because the Director of the Bank said that I should divert your funds to the Government Treasury account just because you can not pay for the fee of your funds only before you start receiving your funds, in his words, he said that you abandon your funds for some time now without hearing from you,
But my spirit did not allow me to cancel your funds because I know the value and the important of what you are about to receive.

I told the Director of the bank to wait until I heard from you today and I will know the reason you rejected such amount of $8.5000.00 million, United States Dollars which I know it can be able to change your life for good ,

I want your urgent response or call me at +(234)7081-586-938 as soon as you receive this email and to explain to me the reason you abandon your funds, or if you don't need it again then I will send you a power of attorney which you will sign and I will change your name to another person so that the Government will not claim this money that is left for.

I will wait to hear from you as soon as possible.
Thanks .

Barrister Kam Frank
Email { [email protected] }

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.