Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#306801 by AlanJones Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:05 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349059175434

Office Of The Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.
From The Desk Of;..Mr.Ahmed Idris..
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF
Treasury House, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, 5 Zaria Street,
Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel..234-9059-175434...

Over Due Funds Payment Advise From The Office Of The Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF..

Attn;Funds Beneficiary..

Sir/Madam.

As a matter of urgency you are advised to contact my office in my capacity as the Accountant General Of The Federations..AGF.for your payment as an express approval have been given to that effect through my office as the newly appointed Account General Of the Federations based on the resolutions of the Federal Executive Council Board Meeting of last week Thursday...your Contract/Lottery/Inheritance payment File have been forwarded to my office and desk for your immediate payment as the sum of USD8.5Million------Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only was approved in your name and favor by the National Assembly based on the resolutions of the Federal Executive Council Board..

Furtherance to the above now you are required and requested to put an immediate claims to your approved payment through my desk within the next 72hours to enable me process and verify same and then instruct our bankers to go ahead with your payment without further delays vide our Consolidated Oil Reserve Account as all your payment instruments have been released through my office for your payment based on the FEC and National Assembly considerations and approvals,please note that this is a Presidential Payment Gazetted which must be adhered to the latter and very timely hence if you fail to put up your claims for your payment in the next 72hours the payment will be revoked based on the directives of the National Assembly headed by the Senate President as funds have being made available for your payment through our Oil Reserve Account Holders on my direct instructions only after due Verification's and Certifications in my capacity as the Account General Of the Federations..

Finally you are advised to contact my office immediately for your payment and as well call me on my direct telephone line as thus;. 234-9059-175434...for more advise and update on your payment as already approved,please note that your above approved sum will and can only be released to you by our bankers through KTT Electronics Swift Wire Transfer and through the issuance of an Automated Teller Machine Cash disposable payment instrument---ATM--as you are advised to make your preferred choice of payment and get back to me to enable me VERIFY your claims and then instruct our bankers to go ahead and do your crediting without further delays,i will advise you further once you call me on your payment modalities...

Sincerely Yours..

Mr.Ahmed Idris..
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.
Tel..234-9059-175434...Direct Line..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#359685 by AlanJones Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:01 am
From: OFFICE OF MR PRESIDENCY ASO ROCK,ABUJA - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348173212684

Office Of The Presidency.
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
State House,Aso Rock,Abuja.
Office Of The Principla Private Secretary To
President Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
Dr.Mrs.Aisha Babangida Bagudu..
Telex: FGN/XXCBN/NGR2018....

Presidential Payment Gazette On Your Payment......Payment File Numbers FGN/XXCBN/NGR2018.........

Attn; Beneficiary..

Sir/Madam.

Be Officially Informed that after the Federal Executive Council Meeting of Wednesday 21st March 2018 Mr. President Federal Republic of Nigeria Mr.Muhammed Buhari GCFR through the Federal Executive Council have officially lifted an Embargo on your over due funds by the Federal Government of Nigeria and an immediate approval have been irrevocably granted for the release and payment of your long and overdue Inheritance/Contract/Lottery Funds and an official Presidential Gazette order for the immediate release/payment and payment of your over due funds have been approved in your name and favor for immediate payment through the Office Of the Accountant General Of The Federations..AGF Mr.Ahmed Idris. whom Federal Executive Council through Mr.President have delegated his Presidential Powers for the release of your over due Inheritance/Lottery funds and Old Contract claims as i have personally as Mr.President Private Secretary sent your Payment File to the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF for update and immediate payment of your funds claims,you are hereby advised to contact the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF Mr.Ahmed Idris..FCAU. with below details for the immediate release of your approved funds in the sum of USD7.5Million only..SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS..as Approved by the Nigerian National Assembly last week in your favor....as the Accountant General of the Federations is the official Federal Government Agency responsible for Debt Settlements locally and International,contact the AGF with the below details for your payment.....

Mr.Ahmed Idris..FCAU...
Accountant General Of The Federations..AGF.
Email: [email protected]
Direct Tel;..234-8173212684..

Contact him as above for your payment as an Irrevocably Standing Payment Order..ISPO..have been issued in your name for your payment as instructed to the gentleman above in his capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations,your Presidential Payment Endorsement Authorizations Seal must be presented to Mr.President for his personal Accent and Endorsement to give your payment a Presidential Seal Order against any Stop or Holding Order against your Paid/Released funds both within and outside Nigeria and to certify your funds as a legal and genuine contractual funds paid to you by the Nigerian Government devoid of illicit or money laundering activities hence only Mr,President will do the final Presidential Endorsement and Accent once your Payment File is presented on his desk by your funds administrator the Accountant General of the Federations as this will cost you a little sum to cover the Presidential Payment Endorsement Authorizations Seal Endorsement Fees/Charges which is very obligatory and mandatory before Mr.President will append his official signature on your Payment File to enable the AGF Transfer/Release your funds to you as approved by the Federal Executive Council on Wednesday in your favor,update my office once you have contacted your payment administrator as above and as well forward your banking details/personal data's and address to him for your payment through his desk as Approved by the Federal Executive Council..FEC.

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter for your immediate payment as instructed by the Federal Executive Council through Mr President Federal Republic of Nigeria...

Best Regards,

Dr.Mrs.Aisha Babangida Bagudu..
Principal Private Secretary to Mr President.
Federal Republic of Nigeria..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#365356 by AlanJones Tue May 22, 2018 11:57 pm
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +23407014636639

Office Of The Presidency..
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
His Excellency, President Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
President And Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces..
State House,Aso Rock Presidential Villa.
Abuja,Nigeria...
Private [email protected]

. Presidential Funds Approval Gazette 2018 FILE NUMBERS../FMF/49220IB109PRE...

Attn: Funds Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam..

I wish to officially inform you that in my capacity as the Executive President and Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria be informed that i have yesterday Monday 21st May Gazetted and Approved the immediate release and payment of your over due Inheritance/Contract/Lottery funds owed to you by the Nigerian Government by the previous administration,i took it upon myself to write to you directly as the funds beneficiary despite my busy scheduled for you to be aware of the urgency and importance of this Presidential Proclamations which i made yesterday hence i don't want my retinue of aides to contact you on this based on the seriousness of this circular,i have raised an Irrevocable Standing Payment Order (ISPO) in your name and favor for your immediate payment through any of our Consolidated Oil Reserve Account Holders within the US and UK and the World Bank and with some banks here in Nigeria for your approved sum of US$6.5Million (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) only to be paid to you,if not for my busy scheduled on State matters i could have personally supervise and administer this your payment personally but i have delegated this residential Powers to my newly Accountant General of the Federations..AGF..Dr.,Ahmed Idris whom you have to reach with the below details for your urgent payment through the AGF International procedural Transfer Payment approved Regulations and procedures..

Dr.,Ahmed Idris.
Accountant General Of The Federations(AGF).
Email:[email protected]
Direct Line:.234-0701463-6639....

Call him on his direct line as above as soon as you receive this all important letter and inform him that i personally directed you to contact him for your immediate payment as i instructed him already,advise him how you want to receive your funds that will be very convenient and easy for you as the funds beneficiary,your Presidential Payment Release Code is: FGN/XXX/NNPCBN2018,furnish him with the above Presidential Payment Release Code as that is what he will use to administer your payment as the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF.,please adhere to all his instructions because he is the only person that can and will direct any of our bankers to release and credit your above approved sum and they will adhere to that based on the Irrevocable Standing Payment Order (ISPO) i have issued to our bankers and to him as the administering officer.

Please treat with utmost importance as this circular entails hence this is your last chance and opportunity to receive and claim your funds as i have given an express order to that effect to Dr.Ahmed Idris. whom i trusted to handle such a sensitive financial matters on my behalf,please accept my apologies for every delays in the past as i have not have the time to give such an instructions in the past because of pressing National and State matters.

Yours Sincerely.

His Excellency President Muhammed Buhari,GCFR..
Executive President Federal Republic of Nigeria..
State House Presidential Villa,Aso Rock.
Abuja,Nigeria..

#379098 by AlanJones Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:28 am
Subject: FGN/NNPC/CBN/ACTG2018.
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]

Office Of The Presidency..
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
His Excellency, resident Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
President And Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces..
State House,Aso Rock Presidential Villa.
Abuja,Nigeria.
Private [email protected]

Sir/Madam.

I wish to inform you that with the Presidential Executive Powers vested on me as the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and in line with sections 367 Cap 98 of the amended Presidential Acts i have today Thursday 28th Dec 2018 Approved the immediate release and payment of your overdue NNPC Contract Funds/Lottery Inheritance funds without delays through a Presidential Gazetted Memo with Presidential Reference Numbers as thus..FGN/NNPC/CBN/ACTG2018 in your name and favor after the Presidential Panels i set up have submitted there report to me last week of which your name was genuine approved as a genuine and bonafide beneficiary by the Presidential Panel as a genuine beneficiary not yet paid by the previous Government,in view of this now i have handed over your Payment File and delegated my Presidential Powers to him to my Accountant General of the Federations..AGF.Mr Ahmed Idris to release and offset your lone over due funds as directed by the World Bank to me as preconditions for loan request from them,you are hereby requested to contact my Accountant General of the Federations with the below details and let him know by referencing the above payment Numbers to him as your Payment File and Voucher is on his desk now awaiting for your payment as i have ordered him already..

Mr.Ahmed Idris..FCAU...
Accountant General Of The Federations..AGF.
Email: [email protected]
Direct Tel;..234-8173212684..

Finally and in specific Terms tell my Accountant General how you want to claim your funds form his desk and as well forward your complete banking details and address and telephone numbers to him hence i have released the Approved funds to him for immediate disbursement to you as the Accountant General of the Federations because am too busy with State matters to attend to you in this,this Presidential Payment Instructions supersedes any other arrangement you have before now as regards to your over due payment as the final authority now remains my Accountant General of the Federations Mr.Ahmed Idris..FCAU..Warning if you fall victim to fraudsters and scammers NEVER you blame the Nigerian Government as the only constituted Authority by me for your payment is the Accountant General as above,call him on phone and email him as well for your payment as he is waiting to hear from you on my order..

Faithfully Yours...

His Excellency President Muhanmmed Buhari,,GCFR..
Executive President Federal Republic of Nigeria..
State House Presidential Villa,Aso Rock.
Abuja,Nigeria.

#383376 by AlanJones Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:48 am
From: Accountant General Of The Federations AGF - [email protected]
Subject: Payment Instructions From The Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.

Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel.234-8173212684.

Payment Instructions From The Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.

Sir./Madam..

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wish to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations have reach and agreement through a Memorandum of Understand MOU with FGN Reference numbers as thus==FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2019 with the below listed bankers of the Nigerian Government as holders of our Consolidated Oil Reserve Revenue to release and pay your over due funds directly to you by debiting our Oil Reserve Account with our below bankers to approved sum of USD6.5Million ==SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS==as approved by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon your receipt of your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my office in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF and the account administrator which you have to give me a call on my direct mobile line as thus 234=8173212684 for the release and issuance of our bankers FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES that they will use to release your funds to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS as the AGF of the Federations because without it our bankers cannot access our account for your Transfer/Payment based on the nature of our Oil Reserve Account domiciled with them,we took this measure to avert you numerous bank charges associated with International Transfers hence this is more or less a local Transfer within your Country as i believed that each of the under listed banks have branches in your Country of origin/domiciled even if you don't operate with any of the banks nor have an account with them which does not matter as the localization is the main crux of this arrangement to avert international transfer charges for you the funds beneficiary...as all relevant Clearance Documents for your local transfer is ready as procured and secured in your favor and will be forwarded to our bankers of your preferred choice of claiming your funds for your payment by them on my order only once you have obtain your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my office as the account administrator and signatory once you call me on phone to that effect or email me for that requirement hence i will inform you the procedure for the release to you as the funds beneficiary...

JP Morgan Chase..
HSBC Bank...
Bank of America..
JSC Bank Center Credit..Almaty..
Barclays Bank PLC...
ING Bank Netherlands
Deutsche Bank....
Wells Fargo Bank..
Royal Bank Of Canada...
Westpac Banking Corporation...
Banco Santander Bank..
Gulf Bank...
Standard Bank SA....

Finally indicate the bank you want to claim your funds from your Country as listed above and call me on phone for your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES before i will forward your details to our bankers for your immediate payment without prepayment nor charges from our bankers once you have secured the bank requested FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my desk as the Authorizing funds administrator and in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF..my direct mobile lien is as thus--2348173212684===as i will await for your phone call and email to that effect because you need to act fast once you receive this email so that i will forward your Payment File to any of our bankers of your choice for your immediate payment as we arranged with them without any prepayment to our bankers based on our agreement with them,your choice of payment should also be indicated in your response as that will be specified clearly in your Payment File which i will forward to our bankers,also reconfirm your banking details and address depending your mode of payment you will prefer to claim your funds as approved....

Sincerely Yours..

Mr.Ahmed Idris

Accountant General Of The Federations..AGF...
Direct Line..234.8173212684

#386759 by AlanJones Mon May 27, 2019 11:55 pm
Subject: Payment Instructions From The Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.

Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel.234-8173212684.

Sir./Madam..

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wish to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations have reach and agreement through a Memorandum of Understand MOU with FGN Reference numbers as thus FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2019 with the below listed bankers of the Nigerian Government as holders of our Consolidated Oil Reserve Revenue to release and pay your over due funds directly to you by debiting our Oil Reserve Account with our below bankers to approved sum of USD6.5Million SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS as approved by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon your receipt of your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my office in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF and the account administrator which you have to give me a call on my direct mobile line as thus 234=8173212684 for the release and issuance of our bankers FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES that they will use to release your funds to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS as the AGF of the Federations because without it our bankers cannot access our account for your Transfer/Payment based on the nature of our Oil Reserve Account domiciled with them,we took this measure to avert you numerous bank charges associated with International Transfers hence this is more or less a local Transfer within your Country as i believed that each of the under listed banks have branches in your Country of origin/domiciled even if you don't operate with any of the banks nor have an account with them which does not matter as the localization is the main crux of this arrangement to avert international transfer charges for you the funds beneficiary...as all relevant Clearance Documents for your local transfer is ready as procured and secured in your favor and will be forwarded to our bankers of your preferred choice of claiming your funds for your payment by them on my order only once you have obtain your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my office as the account administrator and signatory once you call me on phone to that effect or email me for that requirement hence i will inform you the procedure for the release to you as the funds beneficiary...

JP Morgan Chase.
HSBC Bank.
Bank of America BOA.
JSC Bank Center Credit Almaty.
Barclays Bank PLC...
ING Bank Netherlands
Deutsche Bank....
Wells Fargo Bank..
Royal Bank Of Canada...
Westpac Banking Corporation...
Banco Santander Bank..
Gulf Bank...
Citi Bank NY,United States.

Finally indicate the bank you want to claim your funds from your Country as listed above and call me on phone for your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES before i will forward your details to our bankers for your immediate payment without prepayment nor charges from our bankers once you have secured the bank requested FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my desk as the Authorizing funds administrator and in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF..my direct mobile lien is as thus 2348173212684 as i will await for your phone call and email to that effect because you need to act fast once you receive this email so that i will forward your Payment File to any of our bankers of your choice for your immediate payment as we arranged with them without any prepayment to our bankers based on our agreement with them,your choice of payment should also be indicated in your response as that will be specified clearly in your Payment File which i will forward to our bankers,also reconfirm your banking details and address depending your mode of payment you will prefer to claim your funds as approved....

Sincerely Yours..

Mr.Ahmed Idris
Accountant General Of The Federations AGF.

#390572 by AlanJones Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:40 am

Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel.234-8173212684.

Sir./Madam..

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wish to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations have reach and agreement through a Memorandum of Understand MOU with FGN Reference numbers as thus FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2019 with the below listed bankers of the Nigerian Government as holders of our Consolidated Oil Reserve Revenue to release and pay your over due funds directly to you by debiting our Oil Reserve Account with our below bankers to approved sum of USD6.5Million SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS as approved by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon your receipt of your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my office in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF and the account administrator which you have to give me a call on my direct mobile line as thus 2348173212684 for the release and issuance of our bankers FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES that they will use to release your funds to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS as the AGF of the Federations because without it our bankers cannot access our account for your Transfer/Payment based on the nature of our Oil Reserve Account domiciled with them,we took this measure to avert you numerous bank charges associated with International Transfers hence this is more or less a local Transfer within your Country as i believed that each of the under listed banks have branches in your Country of origin/domiciled even if you don't operate with any of the banks nor have an account with them which does not matter as the localization is the main crux of this arrangement to avert international transfer charges for you the funds beneficiary...as all relevant Clearance Documents for your local transfer is ready as procured and secured in your favor and will be forwarded to our bankers of your preferred choice of claiming your funds for your payment by them on my order only once you have obtain your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my office as the account administrator and signatory once you call me on phone to that effect or email me for that requirement hence i will inform you the procedure for the release to you as the funds beneficiary...

JP Morgan Chase.
HSBC Bank.
Bank of America BOA.
JSC Bank Center Credit Almaty.
Barclays Bank PLC...
Deutsche Bank....
Wells Fargo Bank..
Royal Bank Of Canada...
Citi Bank NY,United States.

Finally indicate the bank you want to claim your funds from your Country as listed above and call me on phone for your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES before i will forward your details to our bankers for your immediate payment without prepayment nor charges from our bankers once you have secured the bank requested FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my desk as the Authorizing funds administrator and in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF..my direct mobile lien is as thus 2348173212684 as i will await for your phone call and email to that effect because you need to act fast once you receive this email so that i will forward your Payment File to any of our bankers of your choice for your immediate payment as we arranged with them without any prepayment to our bankers based on our agreement with them,your choice of payment should also be indicated in your response as that will be specified clearly in your Payment File which i will forward to our bankers,also reconfirm your banking details and address depending your mode of payment you will prefer to claim your funds as approved....

Sincerely Yours..

Mr.Ahmed Idris
Accountant General Of The Federations AGF.

#399086 by AlanJones Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:17 am
Subject: Urgent Payment Claims Notifications From The AGF Office Nigeria.
Other Email: [email protected]

Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel..2348173212684.
[email protected]

Urgent Payment Claims Notifications From The AGF Office Nigeria.

Sir./Madam..

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wish to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations have reach and agreement through a Memorandum of Understand MOU with FGN Reference numbers as thus..FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2019 with the below listed bankers of the Nigerian Government as holders of our Consolidated Oil Reserve Revenue to release and pay your over due funds directly to you by debiting our Oil Reserve Account with our below bankers to approved sum of USD5.5Million Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only as approved by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon your receipt of your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES from my office in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF and the account administrator which you have to give me a call on my direct mobile line as thus 2348173212684 and email as thus. [email protected] .for the release and issuance of our bankers FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES that there will use to release your funds to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS as the AGF of the Federations because without it our bankers cannot access our account for your Transfer/Payment based on the nature of our Oil Reserve Account domiciled with them=====,we took this measure to avert you numerous bank charges associated with International Transfers hence this is more or less a local Transfer within your Country as i believed that each of the under listed banks have branches in your Country of origin/domiciled..even if you don't operate with any of the banks nor have an account with them which does not matter as the localization is the main crux of this arrangement to avert international transfer charges for you the funds beneficiary...as all relevant Clearance Documents for your local transfer is ready as procured and secured in your favor and will be forwarded to our bankers of your preferred choice of claiming your funds for your payment by them on my order only once you have obtain your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES from my office as the account administrator and signatory once you call me on phone to that effect or email me for that requirement hence i will inform you the procedure for the release to you as the funds beneficiary...

JP Morgan Chase..
HSBC Bank...
Bank of America..
JSC Bank Center Credit..Almaty.
Barclays Bank PLC...
ANZ Banking Corporations...
Deutsche Bank....
Wells Fargo Bank..
Royal Bank Of Canada...
Banco Santander Bank..

Finally indicate the bank you want to claim your funds from your Country as listed above and call me on phone for your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES before i will forward your details to our bankers for your immediate payment with prepayment nor charges from our bankers once you have secured the bank requested INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my desk as the Authorizing funds administrator and in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF..my direct mobile lien is as thus-2348173212684 and forward your details to this direct email ID. [email protected] ...as i will await for your phone call and email to that effect because you need to act fast once you receive this email so that i will forward your Payment File to any of our bankers of your choice for your immediate payment as we arranged with them without any prepayment to our bankers based on our agreement with them,your choice of payment should also be indicated in your response as that will be specified clearly in your Payment File which i will forward to our bankers,also reconfirm your banking details and address depending your mode of payment you will prefer to claim your funds as approved....

Sincerely Yours..

AA.Okala..Media Aide..For.

Mr.Ahmed Idris
Direct Line..2348173212684.

#421460 by AlanJones Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:50 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND PAYMENT NOTICE.

Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF Treasury House,
Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, 5 Zaria Street
,Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel..234-8173212684.

UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND PAYMENT NOTICE.

Attn;Funds Beneficiary.

. Sir/Madam.

On the express directives and order from Mr.President Federal Republic of Nigeria i have concluded arrangement with Union Bank Of Switzerland for the immediate and unconditional release/payment of your overdue funds which is now approved for payment to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS only to our bankers Union Bank Of Switzerland Zurich Head Office Branch through the Nigerian Consolidated Oil Reserve Account of which am the sole signatory and account administrator as the Chief Accountant of the Federation AGF,the sum of USD5Million Five Million Dollars was approved in your name and favor this last quarter of the year 2020 payable only on my order as the AGF of The Federations,i will give our bankers in Switzerland and order to either credit your bank account or issue you a UBS ATM GOLD CARD which delivery will be free on my order to our bankers through our USB Bank Account Officer directly to your designated address that you will send to me or your banking details that you will send to me which i will attach in your Validated Payment File and i will forward to UBS Bank and then remark them to go ahead and pay you without you making dime payment to our bankers.

Sequel to the above now you are requested to call or text me a message on my direct mobile line as this: 234-8173212684 and obtain your International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond from my office which i need to input and insert in your Payment File prior to forwarding it to our bankers with your details for your payment without any delays by them as i will endorse your payment,without you obtaining the International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond from my desk your payment cannot be made by our bankers as that is the only requirement for your payment hence is very obligatory,so call me on phone on the above number or send me text message to that effect so that i will inform you the process of the issuance of the International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond in your name and favor and that is all that is needed for your payment by our bankers UBS on my order only as the sole account signatory and funds administrator.

I will be expecting your telephone call or text message as instructed above and then your email with your details and preferred mode to claim your funds from our bankers in Switzerland at zero cost from you.

Sincerely Yours..

Mr. Ahmed Idris..FCAU.
Finance House,Abuja.

#423782 by AlanJones Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:29 am
Subject: UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND PAYMENT NOTICE.

Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF Treasury House,
Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, 5 Zaria Street
,Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel..234-8173212684.

UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND PAYMENT NOTICE.

Attn;Funds Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

On the express directives and order from Mr.President Federal Republic of Nigeria i have concluded arrangement with Union Bank Of Switzerland for the immediate and unconditional release/payment of your overdue funds which is now approved for payment to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS only to our bankers Union Bank Of Switzerland Zurich Head Office Branch through the Nigerian Consolidated Oil Reserve Account of which am the sole signatory and account administrator as the Chief Accountant of the Federation AGF,the sum of USD5Million Five Million Dollars was approved in your name and favor this first quarter of the year 2021 payable only on my order as the AGF of The Federations,i will give our bankers in Switzerland and order to either credit your bank account or issue you a UBS ATM GOLD CARD which delivery will be free on my order to our bankers through our USB Bank Account Officer directly to your designated address that you will send to me or your banking details that you will send to me which i will attach in your Validated Payment File and i will forward to UBS Bank and then remark them to go ahead and pay you without you making dime payment to our bankers.

Sequel to the above now you are requested to call or text me a message on my direct mobile line as this: 234-8173212684 and obtain your International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond from my office which i need to input and insert in your Payment File prior to forwarding it to our bankers with your details for your payment without any delays by them as i will endorse your payment,without you obtaining the International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond from my desk your payment cannot be made by our bankers as that is the only requirement for your payment hence is very obligatory,so call me on phone on the above number or send me text message to that effect so that i will inform you the process of the issuance of the International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond in your name and favor and that is all that is needed for your payment by our bankers UBS on my order only as the sole account signatory and funds administrator.

I will be expecting your telephone call or text message as instructed above and then your email with your details and preferred mode to claim your funds from our bankers in Switzerland at zero cost from you.

Sincerely Yours..

Mr. Ahmed Idris..FCAU.
Finance House,Abuja.

#427474 by AlanJones Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:41 pm
Subject: AGF OFFICE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS.

Treasury House, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard,
5 Zaria Street,Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel..2348173212684.

AGF OFFICE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS.

Sir./Madam.

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wishes to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations have reached an agreement through a Memorandum of Understanding MOU with FGN Reference numbers as thus..FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2021 with the below listed bankers of the Nigerian Government as holders of our Consolidated Oil Reserve Revenue to release and pay your over due funds directly to you by debiting our Oil Reserve Account with our below bankers to approved sum of USD5.5Million Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only as approved by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon your receipt of your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES from my office in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF and the account administrator for the release and issuance of our bankers FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES that they will use to release your funds to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS as the AGF of the Federations because without it our bankers cannot access our account for your Transfer/Payment based on the nature of our Oil Reserve Account domiciled with them,we took this measure to avert you numerous bank charges associated with International Transfers hence this is more or less a local Transfer within your country as i believed that each of the under listed banks have branches in your Country of origin/domiciled even if you don't operate with any of the banks nor have an account with them which does not matter as the localization is the main crux of this arrangement to avert international transfer charges for you the funds beneficiary...as all relevant Clearance Documents for your local transfer is ready as procured and secured in your favor and will be forwarded to our bankers of your preferred choice of claiming your funds for your payment by them on my order only once you have obtain your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES from my office as the account administrator and signatory once you call me on phone to that effect or email me for that requirement hence i will inform you the procedure for the release to you as the funds beneficiary...

JP Morgan Chase.
HSBC Bank.
Bank of America.
JSC Bank Centercredit..Almaty.
Barclays Bank PLC...
ANZ Banking Corporations.
Deutsche Bank.
Wells Fargo Bank..
Royal Bank Of Canada.
Banco Santander Bank.

Finally indicate the bank you want to claim your funds from your Country as listed above and call me on phone for your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES before i will forward your details to our bankers for your immediate payment with prepayment nor charges from our bankers once you have secured the bank requested INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my desk as the Authorizing funds administrator and in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF..my direct mobile lien is as thus-2348173212684 as i will await for your phone call and email to that effect because you need to act fast once you receive this email so that i will forward your Payment File to any of our bankers of your choice for your immediate payment as we arranged with them without any prepayment to our bankers based on our agreement with them,your choice of payment should also be indicated in your response as that will be specified clearly in your Payment File which i will forward to our bankers,also reconfirm your banking details and address depending your mode of payment you will prefer to claim your funds as approved.

Sincerely Yours..

Mr.Ahmed Idris

#429104 by AlanJones Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:19 am
Subject: AGF OFFICE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS.

Treasury House, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard,
5 Zaria Street,Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel..2348173212684.

AGF OFFICE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS.

Sir./Madam.

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wishes to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations have reached an agreement through a Memorandum of Understanding MOU with FGN Reference numbers as thus..FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2021 with the below listed bankers of the Nigerian Government as holders of our Consolidated Oil Reserve Revenue to release and pay your over due funds directly to you by debiting our Oil Reserve Account with our below bankers to approved sum of USD3.5Million Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only as approved by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon your receipt of your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES from my office in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF and the account administrator for the release and issuance of our bankers FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES that they will use to release your funds to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS as the AGF of the Federations because without it our bankers cannot access our account for your Transfer/Payment based on the nature of our Oil Reserve Account domiciled with them,we took this measure to avert you numerous bank charges associated with International Transfers hence this is more or less a local Transfer within your country as i believed that each of the under listed banks have branches in your Country of origin/domiciled even if you don't operate with any of the banks nor have an account with them which does not matter as the localization is the main crux of this arrangement to avert international transfer charges for you the funds beneficiary...as all relevant Clearance Documents for your local transfer is ready as procured and secured in your favor and will be forwarded to our bankers of your preferred choice of claiming your funds for your payment by them on my order only once you have obtain your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES from my office as the account administrator and signatory once you call me on phone to that effect or email me for that requirement hence i will inform you the procedure for the release to you as the funds beneficiary...

JP Morgan Chase.
HSBC Bank.
Bank of America.
Barclays Bank PLC...
ANZ Banking Corporations.
Deutsche Bank.
Wells Fargo Bank..
Royal Bank Of Canada.

Finally indicate the bank you want to claim your funds from your Country as listed above and call me on phone for your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES before i will forward your details to our bankers for your immediate payment with prepayment nor charges from our bankers once you have secured the bank requested INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my desk as the Authorizing funds administrator and in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF..my direct mobile lien is as thus-2348173212684 as i will await for your phone call and email to that effect because you need to act fast once you receive this email so that i will forward your Payment File to any of our bankers of your choice for your immediate payment as we arranged with them without any prepayment to our bankers based on our agreement with them,your choice of payment should also be indicated in your response as that will be specified clearly in your Payment File which i will forward to our bankers,also reconfirm your banking details and address depending your mode of payment you will prefer to claim your funds as approved.

Sincerely Yours..

Mr.Ahmed Idris