Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#368100 by AlanJones Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:14 am
Reply-to: Bukola Sarak - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348160256405

FROM THE DESK OF BUKOLA SARAKI
SENATE PRESIDENT
FOREIGN DEBT FUND
SETTLEMENT COMMITTEE
CBN LAGOS

Attn :Sir/ Madam,

How are you today? I am Bukola Saraki the Senate President of Nigeria, I am delighted to inform you that this panel which just concluded it's seating today in Abuja just released your name among beneficiaries that has not received their payment and this time it will be paid to you via Diplomatic Courier serves.

Did you authorize one Mr.Javier Hernandez? Who presented document of claim purported to have signed by you for the release of your part-payment of $8.3 million only? Please reconfirm back to me to avoid any irregularities as your payment is now ready to be transferred (based on urgent instructions received this morning from the presidency office.).Based on that you have been advised not to respond to any mail or fax concerning your fund from anybody who claim to be your agent as your Transfer will be ready at the soonest time to be delivered immediately by the authority of this office.

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:

1) Your full name.
2) Fixed Phone Number, and Mobile Phone Number.
3) Country,State and position.
4) Profession, age and Occupation.
5) Name of your Nearest Airport.
6) Current complete Home Address.{not mail/p.o box}

With regards to your fund you are advised to follow-up instructions only from This office the above is your payment number (CBN/IRD/CGX/NNPC/021/2018) any mail or faxes with out your payment numbers.

I am waiting to hear from you as urgency required

Best regards

Bukola Saraki
Senate President of Nigeria
My Mobile Phone Number: +234 8160 256 405
Email Address: [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#368498 by AlanJones Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:26 am
Reply-to: Bukola Saraki - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348160256405

FROM THE DESK OF BUKOLA SARAKI
SENATE PRESIDENT
FOREIGN DEBT FUND
SETTLEMENT COMMITTEE
CBN LAGOS

Attn :Sir/ Madam,

How are you today? I am Bukola Saraki the Senate President of Nigeria, I am delighted to inform you that this panel which just concluded it's seating today in Abuja just released your name among beneficiaries that has not received their payment and this time it will be paid to you via Diplomatic Courier serves.

Did you authorize one Mr.Javier Hernandez? Who presented document of claim purported to have signed by you for the release of your part-payment of $8.3 million only? Please reconfirm back to me to avoid any irregularities as your payment is now ready to be transferred (based on urgent instructions received this morning from the presidency office.).Based on that you have been advised not to respond to any mail or fax concerning your fund from anybody who claim to be your agent as your Transfer will be ready at the soonest time to be delivered immediately by the authority of this office.

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:

1) Your full name.
2) Fixed Phone Number, and Mobile Phone Number.
3) Country,State and position.
4) Profession, age and Occupation.
5) Name of your Nearest Airport.
6) Current complete Home Address.{not mail/p.o box}

With regards to your fund you are advised to follow-up instructions only from This office the above is your payment number (CBN/IRD/CGX/NNPC/021/2018) any mail or faxes with out your payment numbers.

I am waiting to hear from you as urgency required

Best regards

Bukola Saraki
Senate President of Nigeria
My Mobile Phone Number: +234 8160 256 405
Email Address: [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.