Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#368674 by AlanJones Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:14 pm
Reply-to: Mrs Lucy Tamlyn - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347030850734

Hello Dear Beneficiary,

This message is from the Management of Money Gram Money Transfer Office and We wish to inform you that the IMF have release your Funds sum of $2.5Million US Dollars issued on your name and the money was deposited with us in this Office as Reference Number #51301210,we shall be sending the money to you everyday $5000.00usd until we complete the total payment of $2.5Million us dollars to you and right now your first payment has been paid to your name and below is the Money Gram Payment information of your payment today:

kindly Contact
Mr.Karl Hilligoss for your payment:
Contact Email ( [email protected] )
Tele: +2347030850734

MoneyGram
Track Transaction Details
PROCESSING PICKED UP
The money is ready to be picked up from a MoneyGram location.
Next Steps:
The receiver will need their Photo ID and Reference # to pick up the money.

Reference Number: 51301210

Note: Online receipts are not available for transactions completed at a location.You are to reconfirm your personal information to me so that the payment will be reconfirmed with your information that we have with us here to aviod worng transfer Ok:

1.Full Name;____
2.Your Address;____
3.Call phone number:____
4.Country;_____
5.City:_____
6.Sex;_____
7.Age;____
8.Attach Copy Of Your ID _____

The Management Of Money Gram Note that after confirming your Information to this office the only money you will send to us is $65 been the Renewing of your File Payment from I.M.F.Office and be informed that I.M.F.Office is now wear of this transaction and they are now monitoring you.So if you contact any office without this Money Gram office you will be caught by the I.M.F.General Manager Republic Of Benin

Thank you for your understand i look forward to hear from you and may God Bless you.
Best Regard
Barrister
Morris Jackedo

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement