Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#369905 by AlanJones Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:43 am
Reply-to: "Mr. John Yinka" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +19196176751 & +22962709453

Attention Dear,

I am writing to notify you that our Delivering Agent has arrived at Charlotte Douglas International Airport North Carolina with your ATM Card Package. His Name is Mr. Leon Fox .He has been there with your ATM CARD Package Which Contains Your Compensation Payment worth of Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($4.5 Million, US Dollars) From United Nations Fund Compensation Unit office here in Benin.

Therefore Email him your address on how to reach to your door step including your phone number. Don’t let Him know how much the package contain, try follow the instruction as I told you. Email him with this email address ([email protected]) Tell: (919) 617-6751 reconfirm your delivering information to him now.

Your Name___
Your Country__
Your Address___
Your Age
Your Occupation
Your Airport
Direct Phone number__

Thanks

Mr. John Yinka
(DHL Benin Manager)
Phone +229-62709453

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#374589 by AlanJones Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:29 pm
Reply-to: "Mr. John Yinka" - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +19195844720 & +22962709453

Attention Dear,

I am writing to notify you that our Delivering Agent has arrived at Charlotte Douglas International Airport North Carolina with your ATM Card Package. His Name is Mr. Leon Fox .He has been there with your ATM CARD Package Which Contains Your Compensation Payment worth of Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($4.5 Million, US Dollars) From United Nations Fund Compensation Unit office here in Benin.

Therefore Email him your address on how to reach to your door step including your phone number. Don’t let Him know how much the package contain, try follow the instruction as I told you. Email him with this email address ([email protected]) Tell: ((919) 584-4720 reconfirm your delivering information to him now.

Your Name___
Your Country__
Your Address___
Your Age
Your Occupation
Your Airport
Direct Phone number__

Thanks
Mr. John Yinka
(DHL Benin Manager)
Phone +229-62709453

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.