Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#371410 by AlanJones Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:58 am
Reply-to: Johnson Smith - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962760660

Dear Friend,

Your relative instructed me to send you a VISA ATM card amount withhold for security reasons.
I am waiting for your address to deliver the ATM CARD to you, but upon your delay i will deposit it to Bank vault for security reason.

Kindly forward your address and your telephone number to enable me send the ATM CARD through DHL to you.

Yours sincerely
Barrister Johnson Smith
Mob. Phone: +229 62760660

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#371983 by AlanJones Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:02 am

Dear Friend,

Your relative instructed me to send you a VISA ATM card amount withhold for security reasons.
I am waiting for your address to deliver the ATM CARD to you, but upon your delay i will deposit it to Bank vault for security reason.

Kindly forward your address and your telephone number to enable me send the ATM CARD through DHL to you.

Yours sincerely
Barrister Johnson Smith

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#372291 by AlanJones Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:59 am

Dear Friend,

Yours sincerely
Barrister Johnson Smith

#375122 by AlanJones Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:15 pm
Reply-to: "barrister.johnson" - [email protected]

Dear Friend,

Yours sincerely
Barrister Johnson Smith