Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#371640 by AlanJones Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:33 am
Reply-to: FRANK ROBERT - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348025490498

My Dearest Friend,

I hope you still remember me .This is to thank you for your past effort and kind assistance. The money sum of 120 Million US dollars belonging to my late parents has been transferred into an account provided by a newly found business partner of mine from Sweden. I wish to compensate you for your past assistance, effort and commitments that time to help me out . I have deposited US$20,500.000 with Access Bank PlC in the Federal Republic OF Nigeria , I am in Switzerland right now to establish some business and possibly buy some properties also.

So I want you to Contact my Pastor who is currently on a mission in Nigeria ,Rev.Adams Akin on his information below, because he will be the one that will assist you to have the fund transferred to your bank account or help you to receive the fund As ATM card or Bank Draft.

Contact Person:

Name:Rev.Adams Akin

Email address: ([email protected] )
Phone Number: +2348025490498

I left every instruction with him to assist you and have the bank wire the fund to you as soon as you contact him, so make sure you re-confirm your:

Full names..............,
Your home address..................
Your Cell Phone Number...........

The Above infor will enable him to recognize you.

With All My
Appreciation

Robert Frank

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#372990 by AlanJones Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:29 am
Reply-to: FRANK ROBERT - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349024526306

My Dearest Friend,

I hope you still remember me .This is to thank you for your past effort and kind assistance. The money sum of 120 Million US dollars belonging to my late parents has been transferred into an account provided by a newly found business partner of mine from Sweden. I wish to compensate you for your past assistance, effort and commitments that time to help me out . I have deposited US$20,500.000 with Access Bank PlC in the Federal Republic OF Nigeria , I am in Switzerland right now to establish some business and possibly buy some properties also.

So I want you to Contact my Pastor who is currently on a mission in Nigeria ,Rev.Adams Akin on his information below, because he will be the one that will assist you to have the fund transferred to your bank account or help you to receive the fund As ATM card or Bank Draft.

Contact Person:

NameRev.Adams Akin

Email address: [ [email protected] ]

Phone Number: +2349024526306
I left every instruction with him to assist you and have the bank wire the fund to you as soon as you contact him, so make sure you re-confirm your:

Full names..............,
Your home address..................
Your Cell Phone Number...........

The Above infor will enable him to recognize you.

With All My
Appreciation

Robert Frank

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.