Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#372095 by AlanJones Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:37 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13217018959

Trust Mark Bank
248 East Capitol Street
Jackson, 39201.
Cell Phone Number . +1-321-701-8959

Dear : Beneficiary

This email is been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artist's file and computer hard

disk in our custody here in United state America therefore, qualified you for this UN Assisted compensation Program. We

have approved to pay each of the victims we have their e-mail addresses the sum of US$3.5million .

I email to let you know that after today's meeting as it was agree by United state board of Trustee with the help of United

Nation Chairman, the meeting started going well and end well as the agree that all beneficiary are to take care of the

delivery charges of this same fund, which will be sending to the origin of the fund for access approval, after that, then i

will have the fully access to transfer all beneficiary fund without any more delay.

online with the fiscal Regulatory policy, the only STATUTORY FEE you are required to pay is the compulsory Economic

Recovery Levy/Payment Authorization Mandate (Judicial Endorsement/Registration) only.

Contact me on this email([email protected])

Payment Information we be giving to you as soon as you reply back to my email with your receiving information such as

bellow.

1) YOUR FULL NAME.
2) YOUR COUNTRY, CITY /ADDRESS.
3) YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER.
4) YOUR PROFESSION.
5) YOUR AGE
6).YOUR I.D PASSPORT OR DRIVER LICENSE.

Yours sincerely,
For: Trust Mark Bank

Mr Christopher Woelffer
President and Chief Executive Officer
Cell Phone Number . +1-321-701-8959

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement