Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#372505 by AlanJones Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:35 am
Reply-to: "Mr: Roman Walker" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12028476907

Dear Beneficary ,

My name is Mr. Roman Walker, the UN Diplomatic Agent conveying your two metal consignment trunks from the United Nations Scam Victims Compensation Scheme in West Africa.
Reconfirm your full information as listed below:

Full Name: :::
Age/Sex: ::::
Your current Address:::::
Phone #: ::::::::
City: :::::
Nearest Int'l Airport::::

I also want to inform you that I have arrived safely at San Francisco International Airport California, USA but the IRS officials in the airport are demanding the sum of $252USD US Dollars from me for the clearance of your two consignment trunks from the airport before they can allow me to complete the delivery to your address.

So I am asking you to try and send the $252USD to my boss in West Africa with the below receiver's details so that we can obtain the clearance papers as to enable me to complete the delivery to your home address.

Therefore, here is the receiver's information to send the fee via Money Gram Only:

Receive Name: :::Ernest Uba
Amount: :::::::: $252USD
Reference #: :::::
Sender's Name ::::

I look forward for you to get back to me with the payment details tomorrow morning.

Regards,
Mr. Roman Walker
UN Diplomatic Agent.
([email protected])
Kindly text me via ((202) 847-6907

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement