Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#372508 by AlanJones Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:41 am
Tel. No.: +2348095659375

Dear,

Your Payment File Number FGN/AG/NNPC/012 has been approved for immediate release.

Please forward your direct Telephone Number, mailing address and a copy of your ID. We are sincerely sorry for the delay ;However due to lack of fund we will part payment of { $22.M }Twenty Two Millon United States dollars only .

Best Regards
Oputa Williams

Office of the Prsident
Lagos-Nigeria
Tel: +234-80-9565-9375

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#383086 by AlanJones Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:52 am
Subject: Re: Your Abandoned Consignment
Tel. No.: +2348103677081

Your Abandoned Consignment,

I am Michelle Klimt Inspection Unit/United Nations Agency in Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos-Nigeria During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage/vault on withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a United Nations Diplomat , when i scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in one Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 25kg was found.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents was not properly declared as required by law and as result of that the consignee as “Cash” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the Diplomat to pay for the Diplomatic body TAG Before bringing in consignment into airport. and we refused to return the consignment back to the discovered routing, . and the consignment is still left in our Storage House till date. The details of the consignment including your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the box in your favor.

But to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to provide the under-listed information to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the Name of the nearest Airport around your city.

(1) Your current Phone Number
(2) Full Address
(3) Full Name
(4) Copy of your ID
(5) Name of the nearest Airport around your city.

Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delay in concluding the clearance processes. Therefore you are advice to respond to this message immediately as you read. Once I receive your above requested information I can get everything concluded within 3-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

I am always out of office for inspection, so if I am unable to call you or respond immediately you should know that I have gone for inspection just email me and make sure you include your mobile number and call me on the Telephone number below

Mr. Michelle Klimt
Assistance Inspection Director
Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA)
+234-810-367-7081
email: [email protected]
Lagos -Nigeria

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.