Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#344413 by HannahsDad Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:06 pm
Clinch Global at http://www.clinchglobal.com

Currently advertising "internships"

See viewtopic.php?f=34&t=148525

We are The UK Business Expert People for overseas clients, so if you’re looking for professional business advice or a business planning consultant, you’ve come to the right place.

Clinch is based in Central London, offering business consultancy services throughout the UK predominantly for overseas clients. We specialize in helping business owners with their company set up , business plans, business strategy development and financial projections.

We are a recognized practice of the Institute of Business Consulting, providing our clients with the assurance of the highest quality and standard of workmanship.

Clinch was launched in 2006 by our senior consultant, Allen Bright, who has over 10 years experience of providing business consultancy services to overseas clients. We are a group of 6 bilingual business consultants speaking Turkish , Russian, Arabic.

Clinch Global
1-2 Broadgate Circle 2nd Floor London EC2M 2QS
Phone: 0044 2038568492
0044 2081448862
email : [email protected]

Created anonymously 26th September 2017 for 1 year only
Not registered in the UK
Address is Regus

Advertisement

#348412 by Clinchglobal Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:54 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself or an associate in order to continue his scams. He is trying to keep what victims he may have.

Hi there

If you do not remove a negative warner on your website about our business I will seek a legal action. 

Someone put a warning there sayimg that we are a scam and one of my customer is now paranoid. 

You are damaging our business.

Our business name is Clinch Global . 1-2 broadgate circle. 

We advertised internship positions online and someone took our details and put there scam. Maybe this person could not be considered for this position and He or She is now taking revenge.

You have no right to publish anything negative regarding our firm. 

We are a registered business and we employ a solicitor here too.We have a inhouse solicitor who can take you to court very nicely.

You need to remove this advert as soon as possible , otherwise it will cost you money in the court. 

This person is maybe doing the same line of business we do and looking to damage our business.

We are taking this very serious and will seek a legal action if you not remove this .

Clinch global

1-2 Broadgate Circle

LONDON
#348414 by Bryon Williams Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:15 pm
This is 100% a scam. Anyone in contact with this fake company, names and email address should stop all contact.

Please post any emails you received from the scammer. Remove your personal information prior to submitting.

Domain Name: CLINCHGLOBAL.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2167478877_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://www.tucowsdomains.com
Updated Date: 2017-09-26T12:24:01Z
Creation Date: 2017-09-26T12:24:00Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-09-26T12:24:00Z

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#348420 by AlanJones Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:40 pm
Clinchglobal wrote:If you do not remove a negative warner on your website about our business I will seek a legal action. 

Someone put a warning there sayimg that we are a scam and one of my customer is now paranoid. 

Is everyone at fake company Clinch Global a barely literate moron or is it just you?

Clinchglobal wrote:You are damaging our business.

Since your "business" is scamming innocent victims, I'd say that the post has served it's purpose.

Fake details used in an employment Scam:
Clinch Global
1-2 Broadgate Circle 2nd Floor London EC2M 2QS
0044 2081448862

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#348612 by AlpAydiner Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:01 am
Mod Note: This post is made by the scammer himself in yet another attempt to try and avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show just how low these criminals will go to steal from people.

THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM !!!!!!

Hi! Every one!

We are a 200% legitimate Business. CLINCH GLOBAL LTD , Company number 11042579 , Registered office address : 1-2 Broadgate Circle, 2nd Floor, London, United Kingdom, EC2M 2QS. Phone numbers are 0044 2038568492, 00442081448862. previously we have been trading as sole trader as well with the same name.

We have a physical office presence in the city of London and We are renting the office from REGUS UK. Building management for REGUS number is 0203 655 21 00. Anyone who has doubt about our business should call contact regus and confirm our presence in the building.

There are ways to check scam Businesses. 1. Company HOUSE, 2.hmrc tax registrations 3. address 4. phone number 5. very easy just google the company name and you will have plenty of information agencies giving you free all the information about the company.
1.https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11042579
2.https://www.endole.co.uk/company/110425 ... global-ltd
3. Clnchglobal Ltd in 2nd Floor LONDON - EC2M 2QS - BizStats.co.uk
4.CLNCHGLOBAL LTD | UK Companies Directory

please go ahead and check all the background information about our firm and then believe or not to this scam website.

Now , What made me to think that this website is scam?
1. they are not registered as we are? show me that you are legal. ? show your legitimacy.
2. they are not official.
3. they do not have presence anywhere.
4. they have no phone numbers.
5. they respond to emails at 3 am at night from Nigeria
6. i forwarded the evidence of our business and they dont respond to emails.
7. go to a website called dirtyscam.com , there is comment there from businesses about this website.

Now, Why they are doing this?

This website is designed someone who has psychological problems ; sitting in front of his computer with his cup of coffee and selecting vulnerable small business like us and labeling them as scam business. :):). He probably does not have a job and therefore stay awake at night and respond to emails at 3 am.

Why is HE/SHE doing this ?

1. First aim is black list small businesses like us and ask money in return to remove the bad advert or bad reviews. :):). please go ahead and do a background check about this website on google and from dirtyscam.com and they took money from business owners and told them that they will remove the bad advert if they pay to this website. THIS SCAM!!!

2. the second purpose is , this person wants to advertise his website and make money from via his website. He is using dirty tricks to advertise his business. I did not know about this website until they labelled my legitimate business as a scam. so I know them now and they achieved their goals:):). He advertised me himself via dirty way. Advise to you as a successful business owner!! . DO NOT GO ON SHORT CUTS! WORK HARD AND PAY MONEY FOR YOUR ADVERTISEMENT. ! . I wake up 5 am in the morning in London and take train to work to run my business while you are sleeping in your warm bed in anonymous country in the world. if you want to earn money , work for it. Short cuts will take you to behind the bars!!

3. this person who put the comment here might be either our competitor and someone applied for a job and has not been offered the job by us and now taking revenge.

Now , I phoned up metropolitan police online fraud and made a complain about this website . Complain number is 87364578374WQNl and is filled on their database. I talked to my solicitor. He said you can not sue them because nobody knows who they are and they are not based in UK.

Why did I wasted my time to write this long comment? . I will honest with you. I did this for my business. I have responsibilities and I employ people. I have customers in china, turkey , russia etc... One of my customer is panicked after seen this bad comment. He advised me to check this comment.

Therefore , As a business owner, I decided to come and give information about the legitimacy of my business on this forum as some people has doubts or want to damage my business.

So , the website owner , you are responsible from this advert as it is advertised via your website.

EVERYONE READS THIS ADVERTS!! PROVE US THAT YOU ARE LEGITIMATE? COME ON SHOW IT !!!
I HAVE PROVED MY BUSINESS TO YOU AND NOW YOUR TURN TO PROVE YOUR LEGITIMACY. SO PEOPLE CAN BELIEVE YOUR COMMENTS.

To be honest , I don not like assumptions , so if you prove me that you are legitimate website and be responsible from the adverts in your website, you might even change my opinion about you too!!! NO private emails , prove everything from here , so everyone can read. !!!!

in addition to this , try to give evidences before labeling people and regulate who your members are and how they can post genuine , real comments; Not from jealous rival firms who can not work hard like , but try to go on short cuts.

WELL, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE READING THIS , IF ANYONE STILL HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT MY BUSINESS PLEASE GET IN TOUCH FROM REAL PHONE NUMBERS AND I WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE PLENTY OF INFORMATION ABOUT OUR FIRM. 0203 856 84 92 / 0208 144 88 62 , [email protected]

WARM REGARDS
#348613 by AlanJones Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 am
Since you are so hot on facts "Alp", here are a few for you to explain.

1. Your website is a direct copy of another website for a firm called Pinpoint Business Consultants, right down to the line about "launched in 2006 by our senior consultant, Allen Bright", "Allen" must be a busy guy launching 2 businesses at exactly the same time and keeping them both going for 11 years.
2. Your claimed 11 year old business has only had a website for under 3 months - what, did you and "Allen" suddenly wake up one morning and think, you know what we really should get a web presence.
3. Your company that you so lovingly link to was only registered at the start of November. Again, did you suddenly think after 11 years of business that perhaps you should have a company. :roll:
4. Your company was formed using the bare minimum £1 of capital - rather strange for a global company that has been trading for over a decade.

I could go on, but I think that the facts speak for themselves.

ETA: I see that you have finally realised that you managed to misspell your company name when you registered it and have now managed to correct that. :lol:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#348669 by AlanJones Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:36 pm
Here's another fact for you "Alp", which shows that none of your victims should believe a word that you say.

The email address that you used to register to post the above nonsense ([email protected]) links to a FB profile in the name of "Mark Smarter".

Why do you have a fake Facebook profile in a totally different name "Alp" (or is it "Allen", or maybe you really are "Mark")? Possibly you need to change your surname though as "Smarter" definitely doesn't accurately describe you.

#349069 by AlanJones Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:13 am
How interesting that Clinch Global have updated their about us page and removed the reference to "Allen Bright"

We are The UK Business Expert People for overseas clients, so if you’re looking for professional business advice or a business planning consultant, you’ve come to the right place.

AT A GLANCE

Clinch is based in Central London, offering business consultancy services throughout the UK predominantly for overseas clients. We specialize in helping business owners with their company set up , business plans, business strategy development and financial projections.

We are a recognized practice of the Institute of Business Consulting, providing our clients with the assurance of the highest quality and standard of workmanship.

At Clinch it’s not just theory, our consultants are all experienced business consultancy advisors, have put it into practice and know what’s required to run a successful company. Clients who use Clinch for ongoing support find this an invaluable asset.

WHY CHOOSE US?

All our business consultants holds MA in Business Management Degree from a reputable UK University.
The consultants at pinpoint has over 10 years experience of providing business consultancy services as well as writing business plans.

Clinch Consultants are a recognized practice of the Institute of Consulting, so you can be assured of the highest quality workmanship. With our full business consultancy services we guarantee that we will exceed your expectation.

Unfortunately, dumb scammer Alp Aydiner has made another glaring mistake that proves that his site is a fake and a copy of other sites. I won't point it out to him.

#349108 by From Clinch Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:23 am
Mod Note: This is yet another deluded email writen by scammer "Alp Aydiner" in an attempt to convince his victims that he is legitimate. We are leaving it here just to show what rubbish he spouts.

Hello Readers.

First of all, These guys are asking me questions about my business and then they block me to enter the website to answer them. How am I going to answer your questions if you block me to log into website all the time. ? I had to make up different emails and different usernames in order to register here again and enter the website with different name as you block me all the time:. Now I am not entirely sure that you are actually a genuine website helping people out or a website blackmailing small businesses in order to take money from them. This is where I am confused. why would you block me if you want answers to your questions? I mean if you are genuine website requires elaboration from both sides to classify if the business is fake or real. why would you block me?

Now , i Have screenshot of your website blocking me all the time. I can attach it here , but I can not see the option for pictures. if you explain me how i could attach here , so everyone can see the justice.

I am sure you will block me again after this post.

Anyway , Lets come down to our topic. When I first saw the advert here , I became as angry as an African lion. Because someone labelled me as a scammer. Actually , I was thinking yesterday The things that you pointed out in my website was perfect help for me go and correct the things. So Thank you very much for your help!!!.. You are actually helping to out to correct the things in my business. Free of charge consultancy!!!. What could be better then this? A BIG THANK YOU. . I should probably buy you a bottle of wine for Christmas.

I have been very honest in my previous post in explain you everything. I have given you my real name, address , all the business details.Why would I give you all these details if i am a scammer? is the scammers that stupid?But you have not been honest answering my questions and the emails i have sent you. In fact the questions you are asking me indicating that you have not red my previous post very well!!. Now, I am not sure if you are a legitimate website or scammer? Because from one side I see nice people coming here and contributing the website and from another side you do not respond to emails and I had a text from a anonymous phone this week telling me that my company is black listed and they can help me to take it out from this website, in return they asked money!. I am not sure if these people owns this website or they read the advert and come to me. This is where I am confused.

But, I will still answer your questions because I have nothing to hide. But this will be last one as I do not have much time for this anymore.

Please find all your following answers to your questions.

ANSWERS TO ALAN JONES

1. Your website is a direct copy of another website for a firm called Pinpoint Business Consultants, right down to the line about "launched in 2006 by our senior consultant, Allen Bright", "Allen" must be a busy guy launching 2 businesses at exactly the same time and keeping them both going for 11 years.

YES. YOU ARE RIGHT. CLINCH WEBSITE IS A COPY OF PINPOINT WEBSITE. PINPOINT ESTABLISHED ON 2006 , BUT TRADED AS A SOLE TRADER. SOLE TRADER IS A TYPE BUSINESS CAN EMPLOY PEOPLE AND RUN ALL THE OPERATIONS ALMOST SAME AS LTD COMPANY. PINPOINT TRADED FROM 88 WOOD STREET AND PROVIDED CONSULTANCY TO INVESTORS COMING TO UK. IN THE LATER STAGE CLINCH GLOBAL BEGAN TO TRADE AS SOLE TRADER AND TOOK OVER THE BUSINESS FROM PINPOINT. THEREFORE CLINCH COPIED THE WEBSITE CONTENT FROM PINPOINT WEBSITE AND TOOK ALL THE RIGHTS FROM PINPOINT. THIS IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE, BUT WE NEEDED TO CLARIFY IN DETAILS IN CLINCH WEBSITE THAT CLINCH TOOK OVER THE PINPOINT. THIS IS WHERE THE CONFUSION STARTED AND I THANK YOU THAT BROUGHT THIS INTO MY ATTENTION AND IN THE COMING WEEKS I WILL SPEND SOME MONEY ON THE WEBSITE AND UPDATE ALL THE INFORMATION. THANK YOU FOR POINTING OUT THIS. !! WE JUST FORGOTTEN TO UPDATE CERTAIN THINGS ON THE WEBSITE.

2. Your claimed 11 year old business has only had a website for under 3 months - what, did you and "Allen" suddenly wake up one morning and think, you know what we really should get a web presence.

NO. CLINCH WEBSITE IS NEW , PREVIOUS WEBSITE WAS BELONGS TO PINPOINT. PINPOINT HAD A WEBSITE FROM 2006 TO 2011 CALLED PINPOINTSERVICE.CO.UK , LATER ON THE WEBSITE IS CONNECTED TO PINPOINT GLOBAL WEBSITE. THIS IS AGAIN THE CONFUSION FROM CLINCH WEBSITE WHERE WE SHOULD INDICATE THAT CLINCH ESTABLISHED RECENTLY AND TOOK OVER THE PINPOINT WEBSITE. BUT I WILL DO NEXT WEEK. THANK YOU FOR POINTING IT OUT.

3. Your company that you so lovingly link to was only registered at the start of November. Again, did you suddenly think after 11 years of business that perhaps you should have a company. :roll:

YES, CLINCH GLOBAL IS NEW COMPANY. BUT TOOK OVER THE ALL RIGHTS FROM PINPOINT AND PINPOINT IS BEEN AROUND FOR SINCE 2006. SO SAME AGAIN. I WILL CLARIFTY THIS ON THE WEBSITE IN THE COMING WEEKS.

4. Your company was formed using the bare minimum £1 of capital - rather strange for a global company that has been trading for over a decade.

THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. I GIVE THIS INFORMATION TO HMRC. I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE IN MY POCKET.

I could go on, but I think that the facts speak for themselves.

ALAN . THANK YOU FOR YOUR AREAS THAT YOU PICKED UP AND SUSPICIOUS AND I AM GOING TO CLARIFY THIS ON MY WEBSITE IN THE COMING WEEKS. THIS IS WHERE THE CONFUSION STARTED. TO BE HONEST IT IS OUR FOLD, WE SHOULD UPDATED THE WEBSITE. BUT NOBODY IS PERFECT TO DO THE THINGS ON THE TIME ALL THE TIME. SO APOLOGISES IF THIS IS CREATED ANY CONFUSION AND WASTED SOME INVESTIGATORS TIME:

ETA: I see that you have finally realised that you managed to misspell your company name when you registered it and have now managed to correct that. :lol:

CLINCH GLOBAL LTD NAME WAS NOT AVAILABLE ON COMPANY HOUSE BEFORE. THEREFORE WE TOOK ONE LETTER OFF AND PUT CLNCHGLOBAL. BUT LATER IT BECAME AVAILABLE TO US FROM COMPANY HOUSE AND WE CHANGED IT TO CLINCH GLOBAL LTD. IT IS NOT A SPELLING MISTAKE. MY COMPANY IS ATLEAST REGISTERED AND LEGAL , NOT HIDING LIKE YOUR WEBSITE IN THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD:):). YOU SHOW ME THE REGISTRATION OF YOUR WEBSITE!! YOU SHOW ME LEGITIMACY OF YOUR WEBSITE. !!

WELL, I CAN ASSURE YOU MY ENGLISH IS A LOT BETTER THEN YOURS. YOU MAY BE NOT EVEN BEEN TO ANY UK AIRPORT YET AS YOU ARE POSTING AT 3 AM AT MIDNIGHT. YOU ARE PROBABLY SOMEWHERE IN THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD SCAMMING UK SMALL BUSINESSES. WELL, AS YOU DONT SHOW YOUR LEGITIMACY OF YOUR WEBSITE THIS WHAT I CAN THINK OF AT THE MOMENT. I GAVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY BUSINESS, BUT YOU DONT SHOW ME ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR WEBSITE. NOT EVEN REGISTERED? NO COUNTRY? NO PHONE NUMBER? NO EMAILS? WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU A LEGITIMATE WEBSITE? SHOW US THEN? I MIGHT BE WRONG AND I DONT KNOW. YOU SHOW ME?

ANYWAY, THIS IS MY FINAL POST. THANK YOU ALL INNOCENT VISITORS FOR READING THIS. THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND THERE ARE BAD HERE TRYING TO BLACK MAIL SMALL BUSINESSES TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF THEM, THEREFORE I DONT WANT TO SAY EVERYBODY IS BAD HERE. I DONT ACTUALLY KNOW WHO IS GOOD AND BAD.

I think I made my duty to explain and clarify things about my business and its operations. if anybody still has doubts i explained in my previous post where you should check to investigate any business. we have an address a phone numbers. I have registered business paying tax in UK. We never scammed anybody. If anybody is scammed by my firm should give me an evidence of this scam. I do apologise not updating my website which I will do next next week.

By they way , I made an official complain to UK authorities with regards to this advert and I gave you the reference number in my previous post. I have also spoken to an IT firm , they say they can find out who escalated this , from which country and from which city? , I will then escalate the same official complaints to the location of this person labelled my business and my name as a scam without and evidence. I will then seek a legal action about this website and this person. After all these information if you are still labelling my business as scam and advertising it on internet without evidence. YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED FOR THIS!!!. I saw that this advert red by 500 people. But I can not single out one person giving evidence of scam? because we never scammed anybody. I have sent all the information to this website about my company and they can not bother to reply any of my emails. so THIS WEBSITE WILL BE PROSECUTED TOO!!!.

I suspect from one person. We need an intern employee who can help us in the firm and also do internship. We then advertised the job on gumtree. One person applied this job and phoned us many times. we said to him that He is not a right candidate for this position and overqualified. He phoned up several times and insisted too much. He also said that he is doing the same business, but he does not have much customers and therefore he is looking to join to my firm. I told him NO!!. He is phoning all the time. He then got angry over the phone and i have realised this man has psychological problems. I felt over the phone he had psychological problems and saying why we are not employing him. so I suspect may be it is possible that this person labelling us and taking revenge from us because we didnt employ him. I gave his name a possibilitysuspect when I was escalating a complain. So if it is him, I will come and apologise for my bad comments with regards to this website.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE READING THIS ADVERT. MOST BUSINESSES WILL NOT DISCLOSE INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR INTERNAL STRUCTURE TO EVERYONE AS THEY WANT TO STAY AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION. BUT I DISCLOSED ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY FIRM AND IF ANYBODY HAS A DOUBT SHOULD CONTACT THE DETAILS ON THE PREVIOUS POST. BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.

THIS IS THE FINAL POST OF MINE AND I WILL NOT EXPLAIN ANYTHING ELSE HERE ANYMORE AS I BELIEVE I HAVE EXPLAINED MORE THEN I SHOULD.

ALAN , IF YOU ARE GENUINE PERSON AND NOT SCAMMER! , APOLOGISE FOR YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT LABELLING MY NAME AND MY BUSINESS WHICH DOES NOT HAVE ANY EVIDENCE. OTHERWISE I WILL FIND YOU AND BRINGS YOU TO THE JUSTICE. IF THAT JUSTICE EXISTS IN YOUR COUNTRY.

TO EVERYONE READING THIS , HAVE A FABULOUS CHRISTMAS FROM CLINCH GLOBAL. !!!!
#349116 by AlanJones Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:58 am
How convenient that Pinpoint traded as a sole trader, so there is no publicly available record of the entities existence for the last decade. It is strange though that the pinpoint website that does still exist breaches EU law, as does your current website. I would have thought that you would have made sure that your websites were legitimate, but I guess that you don't care about things like that.

Perhaps we should look at the history of Pinpoint and it's various domains to see if your story bares and resemblance to truth.
pinpointservice.co.uk - registered 2015-09-10 (Hmm, not 2006 then) and no content to it
pinpointbusinessconsultancy.co.uk - registered 2017-04-24 and no content
pinpointglobal.co.uk - registered 2017-05-08

3 websites, but no web presence prior to September 2015, despite apparently being in business for nearly 10 years prior to that.

I'll ignore your dumb comment about the misspelling of the company name as I have no way of proving what you say is fake, but it is strange that the correct company name suddenly became available :roll:

But while we're talking about companies, should we take a look "Pinpoint Ad Ltd" - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09974784 which is another company that you are a director of. It's been around since January 2016 and you've been a director since 12 December this year, when you took over from your "friend" "Allen Bright". I thought that you said that Pinpoint was a sole trader Alp, guess you got a bit confused. The interesting thing about "Pinpoint Ad Ltd" though is one of its previous names "PINPOINT SERVICES & HUMAN FACTOR LTD" - that appears to tie in with the other website that you referenced. But then there is its other name "PINPOINT CLEANING GROUP LTD" and the SIC code that defines its area of business "81210 - General cleaning of buildings". How strange, I thought that you and Allen were experts in global business consultancy, but you seem to be office cleaners. :lol:

Oh and you forgot to cover why you have a Facebook profile in a totally different name, guess you couldn't make up an excuse for that could you.

This topic is now locked as I don't see that there is any further evidence of the dodgy nature of your businesses required.

#372803 by AlanJones Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:20 pm
In an attempt to avoid the bad press, dumb scammer Alp Aydiner has changed the name of his shell company and registered a new domain.

Now Clinch Business Ltd at clinchbusiness.co.uk.

Headquarter
Clinch Business
1 Broadgate Circle
2nd Floor
London
EC2M 2QS

0044 2081448862

New name, same scam.