Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#372812 by Mike Wilson Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:46 pm
KINDLY EMAIL THE LAWYER.

Thanks for contacting the bank, I have see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my late father's money to your position.After reading your mail I discussed it with Rev.Paul Johnson and he gave me the contact of this lawyer, Barr.Michael Diop.

He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a "power of attorney" that will enable you transfer my fund ($ 4.9m dollars) from FCE BANK PLC LONDON to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status here ok.

His contact information are as follows,

Name;::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Barr.Michael Diop.

E-mail addresses;::: ( [email protected] ) OR ( [email protected] )

Office telephone number;:::::::::::::: ( +221-707113199 )

Greetings from yours.
Mariam Ondilo.

Email the bank now.

Am glad to receive your your mail ,to be sincere to you i perfectly understand what you are talking about and i use the church internet to email you that is why i use email to communicate and because i narrated everything to the Rev father which he would have been the one to assist me in claiming my late parents money but due to the rules and the law of the camp he his not allowed do carry on such transaction that is why he assisted me with the church computer to seek help out and which i found you and i believe through God intervention i come across you and my spirit accept you.i have not seen you in person,but i believe you are a responsible person and i hope of coming over to your country and stay with you for a normal life and continuation with my studies immediately after the transfer of my money to your position. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace). i have heard what you said thanks for everything all you need to do for me is to email the bank as i directed you and any reply they gave you kindly forward it to me so that i will guild you on how to go about the transaction email and email them now.

Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father.

Name; FIBI BANK PLC LONDON,
Email address ; ( [email protected] ) / ( [email protected] )
Name of the transfer officer is ;::::::::::::::: Mr.Nick Rothwelt.,
Telephone number ;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: +44 1277 603001,
Fax number ;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: +44-1277 613002,

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.The only thing the bank told me was to provide a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS ;::::::::::::::::::::::::::: DR. MOHAMED ONDILO,
AMOUNT ;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: $4.9 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN ;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: MISS. MARIAM ONDILO,
ACCOUNT NUMBER ;:::::::::::::::::::::::::: 434830029900

God bless as you do this today by sending email to the Bank
Waiting to hear from you soonest,
Mariam.

Subject: TRANSFER DEPARTMENT REPLY.

FCE BANK (UK) PLC,
Jubilee House, The Drive, Great Warley, Brentood,Essex CM13 3AR, Payment Department,
Tel/Fax:+44 1277 603001,+44-1277 613002
Telex: 6969815. Swift: FIRBGB 2L,

For Your Kind Attention,

Reference to your request for the release of Late Dr.Mohamed Ondilo outstanding balance ($ 4,900,000.00) with Account No.43483002 willed to Miss Mariam Ondilo, presently in Dakar-Senegal. We have acknowledge the receipt of your mail inquiry in respect to the said inherited fund deposited in our escrow account. Be informed that your formal inquiry has been noted and forwarded to the transfer unit, you are required to provide proves confirming the true death of the depositor and the legality of your claims from the side of the next of kin (Miss Mariam Ondilo) to enable us process the release order, you should present the following documents via regular mails for the contents to be viewed properly.

1. You should present an authority letter (Power of Attorney) dully prepared and signed by a Senegalese based lawyer where your partner is currently residing as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer on Miss Mariam Ondilo's behalf.

2. An Affidavit of Oath from the Senegalese High Court declaring you as an Appointed Trustee to receive the money on Miss Mariam Ondilo's

3. The death certificate of Late Dr.Mohamed Ondilo's , confirming his death.

4. A copy of statement of account issued to late Dr.Mohamed Ondilo's , by our bank.

On receipt of the above documents/information, with satisfaction, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer without delay.

Regards.
Mr.Nick Rothwelt.
Fce Bank Transfer Department

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement