Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#373046 by AlanJones Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:44 pm
Reply-to: "Dr.John Brown" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348169389634

Contact ATM card Payment Office

Good Day,

I have deposited the check to the ATM CARD PAYMENT OFFICE. All you have to do is to contact them at: ([email protected]) they will give you direction on how you will be receiving your payment by ATM CARD daily. My agreement with them is $10,000 daily until the whole of your (US$4.8 Million) is withdraw complete.

You are not expected to pay for the delivery fee or stamp duty fee or any certificate fee because all the fee is already deducted from the funds once the remittance is done. The only fee you will send to them before the delivery is activation fee which i do not know the amount.when you contact the ATM card payment office, try to ask them how much is the activation fee.

Email them with

1. Your Full name,____________________
2. Your home Address,__________________
3. Your direct phone number,_______
4. A copy of your ID card,_______________
5. Your age/sex,________________________
6. Your country,________________________

the contact person is Dr.John Brown, this is his phone number;+234-8169389634

Thank you.

Mr.Frank

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement