Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#337564 by AlanJones Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:54 am
From: OFFICE OF MR PRESIDENCY ASO ROCK,ABUJA - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349025512585

Office Of The Presidency..
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
His Excellency, resident Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
President And Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces..
State House,Aso Rock Presidential Villa.
Abuja,Nigeria...
Private [email protected]

Dear Sir..

Be informed that i officially resumed duty officially on Monday 21st August after three months medical vacations to London,United Kingdom hence i returned back to Nigeria on Saturday last week and to my surprise and consternation's i found out that your payment which i approved to be released to you by the then Acting President and Vice President Yemi Osibanjo was not released to you based on the file he submitted to my office and when i asked him why and id not follow my instructions he told me that you did not follow up with him and the payment/transfer standard procedure and process hence his refusal to release your funds,this is an absurdity of the highest order from him through i believed what eh told me as i trusted him so much as my Vice President..please can you tell me the reason why you did not complied with the instructions of the then Acting President to claim your funds from him as i directed as your Payment File is right on my desk now and will be treated with utmost urgency once i hear from you to that effect and i will personally direct your immediate payment with my Presidential VETO Powers once you follow my directives and instructions...

Furtherance to the above now and as a matter of urgency reply and respond to me directly on my direct private email id as thus== [email protected] ===explain your reasons for not claiming your funds from the then Acting President in a few lines and then forward all your details to me as well for your urgent payment personally by me as this is a matching order from the World Bank and the IMF for our debts cancellations which am canvassing fro since January this year,you can reach em on my direct mobile line as thus==234 9025512585=though rarely but i will answer,forward all your details to the above secured and private email id to me as your payment preference as well,once i hear from you i will advise you more as i get more information from the then Acting President of your delayed payment while i was away in London..

Urgently waiting to hear from you as directed above..and your call as well if you can for your quick payment directly by me..

Faithfully Yours...

His Excellency President Muhanmmed Buhari,,GCFR..
Executive President Federal Republic of Nigeria..
State House Presidential Villa,Aso Rock.
Abuja,Nigeria..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#339112 by AlanJones Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:31 pm

His Excellency, President Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
Abuja,Nigeria...

Sir.Madam...

Be informed that i officially resumed duty officially on August after three months medical vacations to London,United Kingdom hence i returned back to Nigeria on Saturday last week and to my surprise and consternation's i found out that your payment which i approved to be released to you by the then Acting President and Vice President Yemi Osibanjo was not released to you based on the file he submitted to my office and when i asked him why and id not follow my instructions he told me that you did not follow up with him and the payment/transfer standard procedure and process hence his refusal to release your funds,this is an absurdity of the highest order from him through i believed what he told me as i trusted him so much as my Vice President..please can you tell me the reason why you did not complied with the instructions of the then Acting President to claim your funds from him as i directed as your Payment File is right on my desk now and will be treated with utmost urgency once i hear from you to that effect and i will personally direct your immediate payment with my Presidential VETO Powers once you follow my directives and instructions...

Furtherance to the above now and as a matter of urgency reply and respond to me directly on my direct private email id as thus== mbuharipresidentngr@outlook. com ===explain your reasons for not claiming your funds from the then Acting President in a few lines and then forward all your details to me as well for your urgent payment personally by me as this is a matching order from the World Bank and the IMF for our debts cancellations which am canvassing fro since January this year,you can reach em on my direct mobile line as thus==234 9025512585=though rarely but i will answer,forward all your details to the above secured and private email id to me as your payment preference as well,once i hear from you i will advise you more as i get more information from the then Acting President of your delayed payment while i was away in London..

Urgently waiting to hear from you as directed above..and your call as well if you can for your quick payment directly by me..

Faithfully Yours...

Abuja,Nigeria..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#341391 by AlanJones Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:43 am
From: President Muhammed Buhari GCFR. - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]

Abuja,Nigeria...
Private Email==mbuharipresidentngr@out look.com

Sir./Madam..

Be informed that i officially resumed duty officially last month after three months medical vacations to London,United Kingdom hence i returned back to Nigeria last week Saturday and resumed duty as well and to my surprise and consternation's i found out that your payment which i approved to be released to you by the then Acting President and Vice! President Yemi Osibanjo was not released to you based on the file he submitted to my office and when i asked him why and id not follow my instructions he told me that you did not follow up with him and the payment/transfer standard procedure and process hence his refusal to release your funds,this is an absurdity of the highest order from him through i believed what he told me as i trusted him so much as my Vice President..please can you tell me the reason why you did not complied with the instructions of the then Acting President to claim your funds from him as i directed as your Payment File is right on my desk now and will be treated with utmost urgency once i

Furtherance to the above now and as a matter of urgency reply and respond to me directly on my direct private coded email id as thus== mbuharipresidentngn@outlook. com =explain your reasons for not claiming your funds from the then Acting President in a few lines and then forward all your details to me as well for your urgent payment personally by me as this is a matching order as well from the World Bank and the IMF for our debts cancellations and stolen loot recovery which am! canvassing fro since January this year,you can reach me on my direct mobile line as thus==234 9025512585=though rarely due to my busy schedules due to State matters but i will answer,forward all your details to the above secured and private email id to me as your payment preference as well,once i hear from you i will advise you more as i get more information from the then Acting President on the delayed in your payment while i was away in London for medical treatment..

Urgently waiting to hear from you as directed above..and your call as well if you can for your quick payment directly by me hence i will be returning to London by next Month ending for further medical check up as arranged with my doctors in London as i don't want to leave your payment in the hands of my subordinates anymore to avoid! frustrations and not carrying out my instructions in my bid to sanitize and rid this Country of corruptions which was the hallmark of my been elected in this position as President by Nigerians last two years..

Faithfully Yours...

Executive President and Commander In Chief Federal Republic of Nigeria..
Abuja,Nigeria..

#374215 by AlanJones Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:38 pm
Tel. No.: +2348173212684

Office Of The Presidency,Federal Republic Of Nigeria
State House,Aso Rock Presidential Villa.Abuja,Nigeria...

..United Nations/Nigerian Government Presidential Payment Advise.

Sir/Madam...

Sequel to the the final deliberations and meeting of the United Nations Heads Of Governments General Assembly which ended last week Friday in NY,United States of America i His Excellency President Muhammed Buhari GCFR President And Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria have been mandated by the United Nations Secretary General Mr.António Guterres, and the UN Security Council to look into the release of foreign beneficiaries owed by the Nigerian Government and offset the debts with immediate effect as it have taking long before my Presidency of which i have duly considered the request and as well granted the order as pleaded by the United Nations as is a preconditions for my request to the UN in fighting insurgency and terrorism in Northern Nigeria,with this payment arrangement i will personally handle same personally with the direct supervisions of the United Nations Executive Director here in Abuja,Nigeria as mandated by the UN Secretary General and as such you are one of the lucky beneficiaries of the this first batch Approved sum of USD10Million..Ten Million Dollars Only which will be released to you on my Express and Direct Order through our Oil Reserve Account and supervised by the UN Director here in Nigeria directly from my office here in the State House Abuja.

Sequel to the above now and as a matter of urgency forward to my direct and private email as [email protected] your details to claim the above approved amount with delays as i have today made the funds readily available for your direct payment as supervised by the UN Representative here in Nigeria that will communicate to the UN Secretary General in NY as i have given him my word of honor to release this funds to you without further delays and with your active adherence to the UN International Payment Modalities as stated out by the United Nations,advise my office how you want to claim this funds either by Electronics Wire Transfer or through the Issuance of an Automated Teller Machines ATM Card deliverable to your home or office address without delays,make your choice and get back to me with all your details including your full names and address,banking details and as well call me on my direct Security line as thus.. 234-8173212684..for more advise and forward your details to my official private email ID as [email protected] me to proceed with your payment..your gratitude should go to the UN Secretary General Mr.António Guterres, for this magnanimity if not want to use this approved funds to solve our infrastructural deficiencies as that was my promise to Nigerians when i was elected,but i have already make the funds available to the UN Director in Nigeria based on my promise to the UN Secretary General,so act fast and put up your claims without delays,i will advise you on what to do once i get your urgent response to the Presidential Gazetted Letter direct from my desk..

Urgently waiting for your email and telephone call as well..

Faithfully Yours...

State House Presidential Villa,Aso Rock,Abuja,Nigeria..
Email [email protected]
Direct Security Number..234-8173212684..