Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#375873 by AlanJones Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:29 am
Reply-to: Foreign Payment Director - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348121781667

From the Desk Of:
Mr.Herbert Wigwe.
Foreign Payment Director.
Federal Republic of Nigeria
TELL:+2348121781667

Attn: Beneficiary

Please what is going on? I hope and believe there is no problem. I am writing to let you know that your ATM Card that worth USD$4.5M, Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars is ready to be delivered to you and we are only waiting to receive the reconfirmation of your home address where you want your ATM card to be delivered and Telephone number.

We already have your home address here but still want you to re-confirm it to me so that we can check if it is correct with what we have here and to avoid sending your ATM card to the wrong person.You are required to reconfirm the below information to enable us proceed with the shipment now as directed by the authorities.

Full Name:
Mailing Address:
Your Age:
Direct Phone/ Mobile Number:

Also remember that it will cost you only $100 for delivery...Therefore, I want to guarantee as well as to assure you one more time that this $100 is the last/final fee to be paid or to be asked from you. In fact, no more fee or any more demand will be made by us or be asked from you... Immediately the $100 is received from you, your Card shall be delivered to you without delay...BELOW IS THE INFORMATION FOR YOU TO SEND THE $100 WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM

RECEIVER: GODSPOWER CHUKWUOHA
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
AMOUNT: $100

We await your urgent response. -

Yours faithfully,
From the Desk Of:
Mr. Herbert Wigwe.
TELL:+2348121781667

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement